Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

Libertarians and Democrats could team up to completely destroy the Republican party. Here's how:

In every Congressional race where Democrats don't have a shot at beating the Republican, they should refrain from running a candidate and, instead, back a Libertarian for the same position.

The one consistent excuse I hear from Republicans for why they voted for Trump was: Hillary. In general, it's lesser-of-two-evils rearing its ugly head. If you take away that component - if the alternative to a nationalist Trump-Republican candidate is a Libertarian - lots of Republicans will jump ship. ie If there was no danger that voting against the Trumpster candidate would elect a Democrat, lots of Republicans would happily vote Libertarian. And if there was no Democrat running, most Democrats would vote Libertarian over a Trumpster. That would likely be enough for the Libertarian to win.

Ultimately, this strategy would drive a wedge into the Republican party and offer a real choice. Even if no races were actually won, it would get Republicans thinking - do we really want to support such a despicable person?

Last edited:
Libertarians and Democrats could team up to completely destroy the Republican party. Here's how:

In every Congressional race where Democrats don't have a shot at beating the Republican, they should refrain from running a candidate and, instead, back a Libertarian for the same position.

The one consistent excuse I hear from Republicans for why they voted for Trump was: Hillary. In general, it's lesser-of-two-evils rearing its ugly head. If you take away that component - if the alternative to a nationalist Trump-Republican candidate is a Libertarian - lots of Republicans will jump ship. ie If there was no danger that voting against the Trumpster candidate would elect a Democrat, lots of Republicans would happily vote Libertarian. And if there was no Democrat running, most Democrats would vote Libertarian over a Trumpster. That would likely be enough for the Libertarian to win.

Ultimately, this strategy would drive a wedge into the Republican party and offer a real choice. Even if no races were actually won, it would get Republicans thinking - do we really want to support such a despicable person?
It is literally the other way around.

Democrats siding against the 1st amendment will kill them this election with libertarians.

The libertarian vote for Democrats won’t even be 1%.

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Amash threw himself under the bus.

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Yes and yes.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
A right wing version of Ralph Nader? Stay tuned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html
The only vote he will get is the stupid vote.
Nah, Trump has that locked down.
Is that why you retards are afraid to use IQ tests anymore?

Put the IQ of the least educated Republicans against your average university student’s and 9 times out of 10 the Republican will have the higher IQ.

The average IQ for a Democrat is within double digits.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

Put the IQ of the least educated Republicans against your average university student’s and 9 times out of 10 the Republican will have the higher IQ.

You're being kind to Democrats, but Republicans have been coming up two french fries short of a Happy Meal with that human turd, Donald Trump (the most anti-gun president in the history of our country.)

You're being kind to Democrats, but Republicans have been coming up two french fries short of a Happy Meal with that human turd, Donald Trump (the most anti-gun president in the history of our country.)
Obama was far more anti-gun than Trump would ever dream of being, despite coming from a more gun friendly state in Illinois.

Forum List

Back