Uh Oh. Black Chicago Activists Grillllll Obama! Going Viral Fast. M-U-S-T S-E-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fast.....that you missed the 6 threads on it from earlier in the week.

Loser.

Yeah, it bashes the hell our of your hero....the man you worship.....the guy you think is the messiah....yeahhhhh, we all know who the idiot is.

Blacks are calling him AND people like YOU out.

Get it?
Got it?

LOL

Sure it is, loser.

You thought you had the USMB scoop! You are so fucking late that you have to drink everyone's spit at the bottom of the punch bowl.

Sure it is, loser.

You thought you had the USMB scoop! You are so fucking late that you have to drink everyone's spit at the bottom of the punch bowl.

LOL, I guess when you libs lose as big as you do, you have to try to find SOMETHING to criticize, like the fact my toe nail polish just chipped a little, LOL, or that I don't live on this site like those of you getting handouts do.

Well, this can't be VIEWED enough so thanks for continuing to bump it...I have other forums to go spread the good word about Democrat demoralization about....so thanks, princess. :)

Great videos!!

Sure it is, loser.

So so angry, LOL.

Maybe watch the videos again...they sure made ME laugh.

wow....In almost 60 years on earth I've never, ever heard black people talk like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back