UFOs, cats and laser pointers

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
The elusive nature of UFOs reminds me of those videos in which cats chase a bright spot created by a laser pointer. Maybe pranksters are projecting images into our world from a parallel universe. We are the cats and the UFOs are the spots.

The original guys who started the crop circles phenomenon as a prank back in the 1970s, Doug Bower and Dave Chorley from Southhampton, England have even go so far as demonstrating exactly how they do them with nothing but ropes and 2 by 4s.

Yet, people still insist they must have an extraterrestrial origin.

The original guys who started the crop circles phenomenon as a prank back in the 1970s, Doug Bower and Dave Chorley from Southhampton, England have even go so far as demonstrating exactly how they do them with nothing but ropes and 2 by 4s.

What about the horse?

Real cats would make a nuclear device out of cat puke and soiled litter, paw it through the space-time continuum, and blow the hell out of whomever was dinking around with that shiny laser thing.

The elusive nature of UFOs reminds me of those videos in which cats chase a bright spot created by a laser pointer. Maybe pranksters are projecting images into our world from a parallel universe. We are the cats and the UFOs are the spots.
You MAY be right. And I AM crazy. At least my psychiatrist thinks so. But there's a chance HE may be crazy, as well.............

Crap...someone finally caught me...took long enough.

Those 2 guys are really good!

They do such amazing work!

just the 2 of them

with sticks and ropes!

in the dark

blindfolded

standing on one leg

both hands tied behind their backs

and they can zip all over the world creating such elaborate images!

like these;

645f28636f83c65cdf2cdd5d7c8930a6.jpg
Y5qS5Lj9WDwkChzR6eZ5Nb-320-80.jpg
article-0-1B13F0BF000005DC-34_638x440.jpg

with just twigs and string

and both guys are in wheel chairs

no arms!

no legs!

both in comas!

and brain dead!

yet they can still zip from great britain to australia to canada all in one night and make hundreds of crop circles!

yup

I believe it!

Those 2 guys are really good!

They do such amazing work!

just the 2 of them

with sticks and ropes!

in the dark

blindfolded

standing on one leg

both hands tied behind their backs

and they can zip all over the world creating such elaborate images!

like these;

View attachment 289402
View attachment 289403
View attachment 289404

with just twigs and string

and both guys are in wheel chairs

no arms!

no legs!

both in comas!

and brain dead!

yet they can still zip from great britain to australia to canada all in one night and make hundreds of crop circles!

yup

I believe it!

They didn't do them all. They started the fad that others copied.

Forum List

Back