UFC star Ronda Rousey signs with WWE

It’s a great move for RR. She is no longer undefeatable in MMA. But she still has her best talent of trash talking and being offended over stupid stuff. She will be able to make more millions with less risk of more brain damage.

It’s a great move for RR. She is no longer undefeatable in MMA. But she still has her best talent of trash talking and being offended over stupid stuff. She will be able to make more millions with less risk of more brain damage.
Think about it. She’s the greatest mma women fighter ever. She’s the Tom Brady of mma. Babe Ruth. Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. She’s in their category. So what a great fit for her.

I just found out the other divas make between $200-$550k yr. Ronda makes 1.5 mill yr

rousey-hhh.jpg

:banana::banana::banana:~S~:banana::banana::banana:

I just found out the other divas make between $200-$550k yr. Ronda makes 1.5 mill yr
She has the name recognition and probably draws an audience that the others would otherwise not reach. Good for her.

Once Rousey lost her swagger, she was done

In some ways it's amazing she was undefeated as long as she was. When everyone knows you are going to try for an armbar, and yet you continue to defeat fighters using it, you must be damned good at it. :lol: Her first 8 professional MMA fights, which includes 4 in Strikeforce and 2 in the UFC, were all wins by armbar.

:hitit:

Gee, I wonder what her "signature move" will be.
She's distended a lot of joints.

... She’s the Tom Brady of mma. Babe Ruth. Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. She’s in their category. ....

That's absurd hyperbole, to say the least.
Who’s better in hockey than Wayne Gretzky?

Jordan, Brady, babe Ruth.

I can’t name one other female mma fighter. Ronda is the goat of female mma.

You have no argument against her. And you can’t name anyone else in the running, which means she’s the only person to even qualify for the ballot

... She’s the Tom Brady of mma. Babe Ruth. Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. She’s in their category. ....

You have no argument against her. And you can’t name anyone else in the running, which means she’s the only person to even qualify for the ballot
Rhonda had a great run, but the secret to beating her is out.

I took it to mean the Tom Brady of women's MMA. Still not really a strong comparison, but better than if you're looking at men's MMA, too.

MMA itself hasn’t been around long enough, let alone anyone in it, to suggest such comparisons. It’s ridiculous.

I took it to mean the Tom Brady of women's MMA. Still not really a strong comparison, but better than if you're looking at men's MMA, too.

MMA itself hasn’t been around long enough, let alone anyone in it, to suggest such comparisons. It’s ridiculous.
Perhaps you just don't realize that people are entitled to think what they think. On another note, if Ronda doesn't like the sex she has with her man, does she beat the holy hell out of him?

Rhonda had a great run, but the secret to beating her is out.
Very true but I’m still right as of right now she’s the greatest

They said that about babe ruth

There has to be a first and Ronda is it.

Gracie is the goat of men’s division

Forum List

Back