UF no longer has a zombie disaster plan

So I guess Crusader Frank is out of luck now?

$palin odc.jpg

So Im at the library with herself ,and I saw a magazine that caught my eye, so I bought it.
Im not sure if it is a magazine written by Conservatives to make liberals look like feeble minded morons or if it is the real deal.
in any case
Here is the zombie news
Plight of the Living Dead -- In These Times

You were at the library with herself? :confused:

You bought a magazine at the library, when you could have checked it out for free?

I think you're a bit "feeble" minded, not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

So Im at the library with herself ,and I saw a magazine that caught my eye, so I bought it.
Im not sure if it is a magazine written by Conservatives to make liberals look like feeble minded morons or if it is the real deal.
in any case
Here is the zombie news

You bought a magazine at the library, when you could have checked it out for free?

I think you're a bit "feeble" minded, not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

The library has a book store to support the library, it is stocked with donated books and magazines and books the library no longer needs in the stacks .
Have someone show you where the library in your area is and visit it, Im certain they have a similar set up.

in any case
Here is the zombie news

The library has a book store to support the library, it is stocked with donated books and magazines and books the library no longer needs in the stacks .
Have someone show you where the library in your area is and visit it, Im certain they have a similar set up.

Really? Do they have books there too? Shall I take herself, or can I go with himself?

What if I want to take both? And what if they are zombies?

They don't have books you can read, but they do have picture books and chew toys. So have someone put on your leash and go for it.

Wait, no more Zombie disaster plan? Of all the stupidest things I've ever heard! UF will reap what they sow when the zombies come for their brains and they have no plan to fend them off! :eek:

Forum List

Back