UC-Berkley Police Arrest Liberal Thug Who Attacked Conservatives

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...

These liberal tough guys are a hoot. The only time they act out is when police are around to protect them; they outnumber conservatives by at least three to one; or one finds a guy half his size to beat up on.

It's time to exact revenge on that piece of shit when he is released.

It would be nice if he got a friendly visit from the Bikers for Trump people.
Petty bullshit.

How bout if the guy who got whipped mans up and deals with his own problems? What kind of pussy do you have to be to hope some old washed up bikers defend your honor?

All for a PUNCH....

Unbelievable

I can't say I have a problem with this. Acted on it many times in fact. Could be rough now at 50 I suppose but you run your mouth prepare to have it sewn shut if it is bullshit aimed at me.

Bunch of fucking tryhards in this thread

Bunch of snowflakes detected in this thread. Get hit? Get the fuck up and hit back.

Wasn't a problem for me when leftists get man handled and you won't get any hypocrisy from me when the right gets it.

Put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up

Petty bullshit.

How bout if the guy who got whipped mans up and deals with his own problems? What kind of pussy do you have to be to hope some old washed up bikers defend your honor?

All for a PUNCH....

Unbelievable

Let me ask you: what kind of pussy would hit a person half his size and weight? If he was anything close to a man, he'd start trouble with somebody his own size. But these wimps are only bad asses when they have an extreme advantage. If this snowflake ever got into a brawl with somebody his own size and got the snot kicked out of him, he'd be in a corner crying like a little girl.

Petty bullshit.

All for a PUNCH....

Unbelievable

Let me ask you: what kind of pussy would hit a person half his size and weight? If he was anything close to a man, he'd start trouble with somebody his own size. But these wimps are only bad asses when they have an extreme advantage. If this snowflake ever got into a brawl with somebody his own size and got the snot kicked out of him, he'd be in a corner crying like a little girl.
He wasn't "half his size" lol

It was two grown men. This ain't junior high for fucks sake.

The guy stood his ground rather than walking away. He didn't flinch or back down.
And that's the problem with sheltered fools. Too stupid for their own good.

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.
A few self defense lessons wouldn't hurt either

Petty bullshit.

All for a PUNCH....

Unbelievable

The guy stood his ground rather than walking away. He didn't flinch or back down.

Oh fucken please, did you see the arms on that guy? Did you take note at the shape he was in? Without the least threat, he battered some skinny guy because he simply didn't like his politics.

I hate guys like that; guys who work out a bit and only challenge those they have no problem defeating. It makes them feel manly by beating up somebody that has no ability to equally defend themselves.

Guys like that are pussies plain and simple. They are only tough when there is no resistance. And yes, if it were a Bikers for Trump guy on that campus, that coward wouldn't have even been near that college in the first place. Wimps.

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.

Do tell: what lesson was he supposed to have learned?

Petty bullshit.

All for a PUNCH....

Unbelievable

Oh fucken please, did you see the arms on that guy? Did you take note at the shape he was in? Without the least threat, he battered some skinny guy because he simply didn't like his politics.

I hate guys like that; guys who work out a bit and only challenge those they have no problem defeating. It makes them feel manly by beating up somebody that has no ability to equally defend themselves.

Guys like that are pussies plain and simple. They are only tough when there is no resistance. And yes, if it were a Bikers for Trump guy on that campus, that coward wouldn't have even been near that college in the first place. Wimps.
I have beat down college kids much bigger than me late into my 30's. Size has NOTHING to do with it.

When hes outmatched its time to walk away.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Seemed pretty obvious to me

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

He was viciously attacked, WTF did you want him to do?

So in your opinion, people who have a political stance should remain silent in order not to be accosted by losers like this guy to avoid confrontation?

WTF happend to my country? It's nothing the founders ever intended. We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed. Look at us today! Now we are a society where we have to hide in a corner with our views so that some clown doesn't come along and assault us for exercising our constitutional rights.

This guy is a punk plain and simple.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...
He knew there was a risk

yup, he knew there was a risk and its time that intolerant Liberals know there is a risk when they decide to rally against freedom of speech and place their hands on someone peaceful . Every piece of S like that bully should be made to cry in pain and have knee ligament damage for the rest of their life so they can think about it IMHO. Time for conservatives on college campus to change their mindsets from peace to fighting back.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Still its a sad reflection on the campus itself. Colleges are a place of higher learning and a market place of ideas... or so it used to be. Not anymore... and this is celebrated by those on the left.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Still its a sad reflection on the campus itself. Colleges are a place of higher learning and a market place of ideas... or so it used to be. Not anymore... and this is celebrated by those on the left.
Agreed

So glad they got him. What a sucker punching puss.

How dare a conservative share their politics!

What’s great is that lib cvnts will ignore this or simply say it rarely happens, Thry won’t just straight up admonish the asshole.

This guy punched the other guy because of his politics.....seems like a hate crime to me.

What’s great is that lib cvnts will ignore this or simply say it rarely happens, Thry won’t just straight up admonish the asshole.

This guy punched the other guy because of his politics.....seems like a hate crime to me.

What these idiots like this bully don't realize is that you can actually kill somebody by punching them like that. It's happened here a couple of times. Could you imagine how much you'd want to kill this creep if you got a call from a hospital telling you your son was attacked and now in a coma or dead simply because he was peacefully trying to recruit students for the conservative movement?

People can do those kinds of things in CA, but if you do that over here, you could find yourself with a bullet in the chest because it's legal to use deadly force in an attack like that.

Definitely a hate crime. The left invented "hate crimes" as a club to use on "bigots". They forgot to think this through because they're blind to their own hateful bigotry.

Straight up assault. You know it’s not the first time that bully POS pulled this crap.

I’d love to see him suckerpunched.

Liberal asshole thinks he has his own rules. So disgusting.

Definitely a hate crime. The left invented "hate crimes" as a club to use on "bigots". They forgot to think this through because they're blind to their own hateful bigotry.

I don't think so. Hate Crimes are acts committed against a likely Democrat voter like gays, minorities and so on. They don't apply to straight white people.

Forum List

Back