UC Berkeley Attacker: WHO IS HE?

He went into Berkeley to give the middle finger to everyone there. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.
Only a repressive fascist asshole like you would see things in this warped upside down way.
Merely being on campus representing a political point of view is "giving the middle finger" only to the people that disagreed with him (as if they weren't themselves giving all conservatives the middle finger).
And it's only giving the finger to someone because they consider it so. Other people would call what this beating victim did was merely exercise his right to free speech and expression.

And the consequences you refer to, a vicious unprovoked beat down, are only the consequences in backwards repressive totalitarian fascist states, which you seem to admire.
What a miserable little prick you are thinking some should pay a price for exercising their right to freedom of speech and political conviction.
You think slaughtered school kids is a fine price to pay for flooding streets with guns. A MAGA sheep getting clocked every once in a while? I’m perfectly happy with that price.

BlackFag, you won't like it when we get really pissed....

Keep it up...….
when-black-people-chimp-out-when-white-people-chimp-out-10575697.png

Sure: "I'm going to hurt you right now"
Couldn't puzzle that out for yourself, eh?

Nope, I prefer to hear it "straight from the horse". You've clarified that if you hear certain words, you think you are justified in committing physical violence against that person, correct?

There are countries which agree with this philosophy, but the USA isn't among them. Have you considered emigration?

Yeah...the guy who was sucker punched provoked his own beating. :113:

The same thing happens when women get raped. We know what you mean.

Did the woman go somewhere with the intent of confronting people like this MAGA Nazi did?

So, bottom line, a gay liberal democrat lies about being attacked and gets headlines for a week, and a straight conservative is actually attacked in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses on video, and it's "meh".

I really don't get it.

No, it's not a "meh", it's a "hahahahahahaha". Because it's funny when it happens.

Okay, I just actually watched the video you Right Wing Snowflakes are all upset about. We don't see what starts the confrontation, there's no sound, but it's pretty clear it's mutual antagonism and the puncher walks away after hitting the MAGA-Nazi. So with no way to really tell who started the fight or what was said or if any comments were made about anyone's mother, not much of a crime to prosecute here.

Hey, maybe if you guys didn't act like Nazi assholes, people wouldn't want to punch you.

Okay, I just actually watched the video you Right Wing Snowflakes are all upset about. We don't see what starts the confrontation, there's no sound, but it's pretty clear it's mutual antagonism and the puncher walks away after hitting the MAGA-Nazi. So with no way to really tell who started the fight or what was said or if any comments were made about anyone's mother, not much of a crime to prosecute here.

Hey, maybe if you guys didn't act like Nazi assholes, people wouldn't want to punch you.
Thats the beauty of witnesses. No video required. This lefty is going to jail.

It's amazing how you equate using one's 1st amendment rights as being "Nazi assholes"

The only Nazi in this situation is the guy in black doing the punching.

That is what that guy was doing like all of the others. I get it.

It's amazing how you equate using one's 1st amendment rights as being "Nazi assholes"

The only Nazi in this situation is the guy in black doing the punching.

The the only Nazi is the guy who supports the wannabe dictator who throws children into concentration camps.

Wow, that's stupid even for you.

And calling them "concentration camps" is an insult to those who died and survived in the actual concentration camps.

a pox on your house.

Why has this case gone down the memory hole, even with conservative news? The most I can find is "identified but not arrested" three days ago, with no name...
UC Berkeley police identify punching suspect in viral right-wing videos
This issue, like most conservative alarmist posts, has nothing to do with UC Berkeley students & faculty. Your source indicates:

UC Berkeley has said, however, that neither the activist or the man suspected of punching him are students, and there is no indication the man is affiliated with any left-wing groups.
You seem the calm cool collected NAZI….

But you’re still a NAZI….

What else would you Tards call someone

that physically attacks another for their political views….
Name calling is so retarded.
Do you have a rational argument?
Like those idiots who were in that “fight”, you don’t appear to have the smarts to belong on that campus as a student. LOL

Why has this case gone down the memory hole, even with conservative news? The most I can find is "identified but not arrested" three days ago, with no name...
UC Berkeley police identify punching suspect in viral right-wing videos
This issue, like most conservative alarmist posts, has nothing to do with UC Berkeley students & faculty. Your source indicates:

UC Berkeley has said, however, that neither the activist or the man suspected of punching him are students, and there is no indication the man is affiliated with any left-wing groups.
You seem the calm cool collected NAZI….

But you’re still a NAZI….

What else would you Tards call someone

that physically attacks another for their political views….
Name calling is so retarded.
Do you have a rational argument?
Like those idiots who were in that “fight”, you don’t appear to have the smarts to belong on that campus as a student. LOL

You Tards never cease to amaze me with your stupidity….

You said--- Name calling is so retarded.

You are too Stupid to see the irony…

Very few of you Tards are capable of a rational argument..

Wow, that's stupid even for you.

And calling them "concentration camps" is an insult to those who died and survived in the actual concentration camps.

a pox on your house.

Um, no a concentration camp is a concentration camp. Hitler got the idea looking at American Indian Reservations.

What we are doing will shame our generation.

No, the concept, or at least the name came from the British camps that held Boers during the Boer wars.

There is a difference between detaining people already in the area you are, and detaining people trying to illegally come into your area.

No, the concept, or at least the name came from the British camps that held Boers during the Boer wars.

There is a difference between detaining people already in the area you are, and detaining people trying to illegally come into your area.

Not really. Inhuman conditions are inhuman conditions. But you keep rationalizing the concentration camps, buddy. When it's all over. you'll be doing your best Sgt. Schultz..

"I know nothink! Nohtink!!!"

Not really. Inhuman conditions are inhuman conditions. But you keep rationalizing the concentration camps, buddy. When it's all over. you'll be doing your best Sgt. Schultz..

"I know nothink! Nohtink!!!"

So we should just let them in and grant them permanent resident status?

So we should just let them in and grant them permanent resident status?

Why not. Or at least give them the hearing they are entitled to under US Law.

Look, the thing is, the number of people crossing the border is only 20% of what it was in 2000, when NAFTA devastated the Mexican economy and sent millions streaming north.

Now, we are down to less than 300K a year. Just not a crisis.

Here's the thing. If there weren't rich white people up here willing to hire them, they wouldn't come. Well, the refugees might, because they are running for their lives. But as long as we need landscapers, lettuce pickers, nannies, and all the other unpleasant jobs white people aren't willing to do, we will have a need for cheap immigrant labor.

What we've done is actually counterproductive. Before they put up all that fencing, people would come up, work for a few months, and then go home. But when getting in became a bigger pain the ass, people just came and stayed.

The thing is, there was no reason for Trump to put kids in concentration camp. What the racists denounced as "Catch and Release" worked just fine. Refugees wanted their hearings, and they wouldn't get them if they didn't show up.

SO what I would do is create a "Guest Worker Program". You can't get citizenship. You still have to go through the regular channels. You can work here, so long as you are gainfully employed. If you get into legal trouble, back home you go.

Forum List

Back