Uber lib Ben Affleck: Censor my ancestors slave ownership! White privilege!

LOL It doesn't get much better than this, bitch, whine and moan about white privilege and then it comes out your family were slave owners. Ouch

Ummmm..... "white privilege" has nothing to do with whether or not your ancestors owned slaves.

That's typical of the Hollywood liberal elite. Condemn conservatives for things they had nothing to do with but cover up the skeletons in your own family's closet.

It's like Leo DiCaprio lecturing us all about Global Warming before jumping into his Private Jet.

LOL It doesn't get much better than this, bitch, whine and moan about white privilege and then it comes out your family were slave owners. Ouch

Ummmm..... "white privilege" has nothing to do with whether or not your ancestors owned slaves.

That's is such a crock. Many white people had ancestors who were incredibly poor, and received ZERO benefit for being white. Just look how the Irish were treated, for example.

The skin color privilege nonsense is Prog Garbage. Barack Obama's daughters have FAR MORE PRIVILEGE than the kids of some WHITE unemployed coal miner in West Virgina.

That's is such a crock. Many white people had ancestors who were incredibly poor, and received ZERO benefit for being white. Just look how the Irish were treated, for example.

The skin color privilege nonsense is Prog Garbage. Barack Obama's daughters have FAR MORE PRIVILEGE than the kids of some WHITE unemployed coal miner in West Virgina.

"White privilege" refers to how whites are treated preferentially. Whether Irish or anything else, whether descended from slave owners or not. The two aren't even related. You can't look at a white person and declare that you know what his ancestors did.

And of course the POTUS daughters are better off than the WV coal miner. That's never not been true. It's the perqs of being in the moneyed class. Send them out into the world on their own and they'll continue to have privilege --- as long as those around them know "who they are". Absent that -- not so much.

And if you have any doubt that's the case -- just read this forum. Should take about five minutes.

"White privilege" refers to how whites are treated preferentially. Whether Irish or anything else, whether descended from slave owners or not. The two aren't even related. You can't look at a white person and declare that you know what his ancestors did.

And of course the POTUS daughters are better off than the WV coal miner. That's never not been true. It's the perqs of being in the moneyed class. Send them out into the world on their own and they'll continue to have privilege --- as long as those around them know "who they are". Absent that -- not so much.

It's clear you have no idea how Irish were treated when they first migrated to America.

You finally get to a big of truth in your final paragraph. Privilege is about financial "class", not skin color. Being caucasian doesn't confer financial wealth upon someone; just as being black doens't prevent someone from becoming wealthy.

It's clear you have no idea how Irish were treated when they first migrated to America.

You finally get to a big of truth in your final paragraph. Privilege is about financial "class", not skin color. Being caucasian doesn't confer financial wealth upon someone; just as being black doens't prevent someone from becoming wealthy.

Uh -- I *AM* Irish, dear. On both sides. :mad:
I am also an O'Connor, the last royal family of Ireland, so .... watch it. ;)
And I had to ferret that info out from a generation that was pressured to "assimilate", so yeah I know more than a little about how our people were treated. For one thing, I wouldn't have had to ferret that out but for that very treatment.

But that's irrelevant here.

Again -- the term as it's understood has nothing in the world to do with how one was treated when one got here. It refers to how one is treated when you show up for a job and a black man shows up for the same job --- after you're already here. Whether Irish or not. And that has nothing to do with whether your ancestors owned slaves, or even were slaves themselves.

Last edited:

The Irish were some of the first slaves in America

And I had to ferret that info out from a generation that was pressured to "assimilate", so yeah I know more than a little about how our people were treated. For one thing, I wouldn't have had to ferret that out but for that very treatment.

Again -- the term as it's understood has nothing in the world to do with how one was treated when one got here. It refers to how one is treated when you show up for a job and a black man shows up for the same job --- after you're already here. Whether Irish or not. And that has nothing to do with whether your ancestors owned slaves, or even were slaves themselves.

So, for White People, how our ancestors were treated Does Not Matter but for Black People, how their ancestors were treated Does Matter - because that is always how the race card is played to Guilt Trip white people.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So, for White People, how our ancestors were treated Does Not Matter but for Black People, how their ancestors were treated Does Matter - because that is always how the race card is played to Guilt Trip white people.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Where did anyone say, imply or hint that it "doesn't matter"? :cuckoo:

I don't know what's playing hard to get about this-----
when you're standing on the street in a situation where there are white and black and you look more favourably on the white, because that's what everyone else does ---- how those persons' ancestors were treated --either one-- is simply not in play. It has no relevance. It isn't even known. It has nothing to do with the meaning of "white privilege". At all.

TheOldSchopost: 11225620 said:
He wants to hide the atrocities of his ancestors? The horror! :eek:
Or deny his white privilege!
Do you realize how crazy you would sound if you said that anywhere outside of an anonymous internet forum?
He is perfectly sane compared to you idiot libtards.
Darn you got to 2 whole sentences last time! What happened?
Wow you are so funny for a retarded lib.

Again -- the term as it's understood has nothing in the world to do with how one was treated when one got here. It refers to how one is treated when you show up for a job and a black man shows up for the same job --- after you're already here. .
That's not quite true. "white privilege" is used for the perceived average or trend of how whites vs blacks are treated in the country as a whole...not individual interactions in individual areas.

I've also found it interesting how Asians are not victims of white privilige.

Forum List

Back