Uber lib Ben Affleck: Censor my ancestors slave ownership! White privilege!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ben Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-owner ancestor MSNBC

Aww....an ultra liberal trying to erase his white privilege! He demanded a PBS documentary censor his ancestors slave ownership haha!!!!

Hes a liberal and a multi millionaire. ...obviously ONLY because of his ancestors slave ownership and white privilege he had as a result.

Amazing...he could've just accepted say...150k a year and donated all.his other millions to oppressed blacks who his ancestors kept down!

LOL It doesn't get much better than this, bitch, whine and moan about white privilege and then it comes out your family were slave owners. Ouch

LOL It doesn't get much better than this, bitch, whine and moan about white privilege and then it comes out your family were slave owners. Ouch

Notice all that dirty bloody white privilege money he has....he hasnt given it away to poor black folks.

This part is so revealing of Leftwing Ethics - the worst thing is to "get caught". Integrity Smegrity. Who cares what the right thing to do is?

In their email exchange, Gates asks Lynton for advice on how to handle Affleck’s request.

“Here’s my dilemma: confidentially, for the first time, one of our guests has asked us to edit out something about one of his ancestors — the fact that he owned slaves. Now, four or five of our guests this season descend from slave owners, including Ken Burns. We’ve never had anyone ever try to censor or edit what we found. He’s a megastar. What do we do?” Gates wrote on July 22, 2014.

Lynton replies that it all depends on who knows that the information was in the documentary already.

“I would take it out if no one knows, but if it gets out that you are editing the material based on this kind of sensitivity then it gets tricky.
Again, all things being equal I would definitely take it out,” Lynton wrote that same day....

TheOldSchopost: 11225620 said:
He wants to hide the atrocities of his ancestors? The horror! :eek:
Or deny his white privilege!

That's typical of the Hollywood liberal elite. Condemn conservatives for things they had nothing to do with but cover up the skeletons in your own family's closet.

Notice all that dirty bloody white privilege money he has....he hasnt given it away to poor black folks.
White privilege? He's Irish, not White, isn't he?

What?
Irish aren't white, everyone knows that.

Go away, troll

Forum List

Back