UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

Who altered this footage?

• Manos Megagiannis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A TV network like CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A law enforcement agency

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

7forever

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2010
911conspiracy.tv - 2nd WTC Attack Plane Crash Videos

The orb circled the building just as many witnesses had stated and that is corroborated by 4 live broadcasts showing the orb do just that from the north view. It's logical with so much footage being released that something from the south would show the orb's goofy bee-bop behind the towers.

We don't get the orb here but a fake plane exacting it as it circled the Towers. It is most logical that Manos Megagiannis turned his footage over to law enforcement and got it back this way. This man clearly captured the orb circling the buildings which is exactly why that whole part was edited out by starting the fake plane just as the orb passes east of Tower 1.

turns-right_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif

wtc07.jpg

wtc-no-plane-south_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

41. Here is the story behind my videos: The distance is about 6 miles, (according to Google Earth), recorded using a Sony PC1. After I got a call from a friend of mine about the first plane, I started filming from inside my apartment. To get a bit better view I went to the roof of the building, and the moment I pointed the camera to the WTC and started recording, without even realizing it I captured the second plane hitting the tower. Actually if you see the original tape you will notice that I move the camera so I can confirm with my own eyes the explosion that I saw through the viewfinder. The rest is just very basic digital zoom (very amateurish I admit). The woman's voice, was some tenant in the same building.

The videos have NOT being edited to make the plane disappear or anything like that (as some claim). One of these days, if I find some free time I may go back to the master and re-master the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG25MRnPy1o&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=62&feature=plpp_video]Slow Motion/Close-Up View Of 2nd Plane Impact - YouTube[/ame]

It shows the fake plane heading straight for tower 1, turning right, but never showing that it had to turn right again (facing south) before it bee-bopped across tower 2. It's impossible but there is footage of some white thing doing just that with the fake plane image showing up for fake impact.

orb-bump_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

It shows the fake plane heading straight for tower 1, turning right, but never showing that it had to turn right again (facing south) before it bee-bopped across tower 2. It's impossible but there is footage of some white thing doing just that with the fake plane image showing up for fake impact.

it show nothing of the kind...it does however show that you have a great facility for seeing shit that's not there.

the quality of the image sucks ..unless you like blobs of color and massive pixelation

it show nothing of the kind...it does however show that you have a great facility for seeing shit that's not there.

the quality of the image sucks ..unless you like blobs of color and massive pixelation

That's his method of "enhancement". He finds a video on YouTube, and copies it to a VHS tape. He then plays it on an analog TV, and films off the TV with a cell phone 1ft from the screen. He then e-mails it to himself, copies the attachment to his downloads, then posts to whichever of the 21 forums he wants to try to push it off on.

He admitted this on another forum I visit.

Citizen docs are usually annoying but this was done real well. Flight 77 could not have taken down 5 light poles because the witnesses had it north of the Citgo, not south. I highly recommend watching all 80 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=125&feature=plpp_video]NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACK - YouTube[/ame]

That's his method of "enhancement". He finds a video on YouTube, and copies it to a VHS tape. He then plays it on an analog TV, and films off the TV with a cell phone 1ft from the screen. He then e-mails it to himself, copies the attachment to his downloads, then posts to whichever of the 21 forums he wants to try to push it off on.

He admitted this on another forum I visit.
what forum is that?

911conspiracy.tv - 2nd WTC Attack Plane Crash Videos

The orb circled the building just as many witnesses had stated and that is corroborated by 4 live broadcasts showing the orb do just that from the north view. It's logical with so much footage being released that something from the south would show the orb's goofy bee-bop behind the towers.

We don't get the orb here but a fake plane exacting it as it circled the Towers. It is most logical that Manos Megagiannis turned his footage over to law enforcement and got it back this way. This man clearly captured the orb circling the buildings which is exactly why that whole part was edited out by starting the fake plane just as the orb passes east of Tower 1.

wtc07.jpg

wtc-no-plane-south_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

41. Here is the story behind my videos: The distance is about 6 miles, (according to Google Earth), recorded using a Sony PC1. After I got a call from a friend of mine about the first plane, I started filming from inside my apartment. To get a bit better view I went to the roof of the building, and the moment I pointed the camera to the WTC and started recording, without even realizing it I captured the second plane hitting the tower. Actually if you see the original tape you will notice that I move the camera so I can confirm with my own eyes the explosion that I saw through the viewfinder. The rest is just very basic digital zoom (very amateurish I admit). The woman's voice, was some tenant in the same building.

The videos have NOT being edited to make the plane disappear or anything like that (as some claim). One of these days, if I find some free time I may go back to the master and re-master the video.

Slow Motion/Close-Up View Of 2nd Plane Impact - YouTube
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif

ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
UNITED 175
IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa.

ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

Acars Confirmed - 9/11 Aircraft Airborne Long After Crash - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum

Flight 175 had to come from behind/south of the towers. No excpetions, no other possibilities. Over two minutes elapsed before the orb dropped from the west. They were 5 miles north of the towers and the plane never showed up, but a small, very slow moving object did. The orb circled the towers exactly the way the fake plane image did from the south view.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9ZsGycY&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=95&feature=plpp_video]9/11 footage Chopper 4 HQ - YouTube[/ame]

ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
UNITED 175
IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa.

ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

Acars Confirmed - 9/11 Aircraft Airborne Long After Crash - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
Yeah, "Woody Box", yeah right. That sounds reliable you fucking twit.

Forum List

Back