UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

Who altered this footage?

• Manos Megagiannis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A TV network like CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A law enforcement agency

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Jennifer Spell said it circled the building after flying out over New Jersey. This could only be the orb because the fake plane seen in her vid came out of nowhere (it did NOT circle anything) just in time to meet the orb, laser or whatever it was. Flight 175 officially flew way south of NY and did a u-turn. It could not have come from over NJ, but had to come from south like this fake plane did. It makes sense that 175 was as far south as Pittsburgh because of those pesky messages routed in that area.

orb-circles_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The last five seconds of 175 could not have circled the buildings but the slow floating orb could have and did.

wtcanimation.jpg

wtc175flightpath.jpg

wtc175path2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flD6Qok4pQ&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=70&feature=plpp_video]911 WTC Jennifer Spell Strike Video - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This was a live broadcast shown after both towers had been hit, it shows flight UAL-175 still in the air even though it had supposedly hit the south tower about an hour before - We know why it was never aired again.LOL

FAA radar is tracking, in real time, flight 175 after it has
supposedly crashed into the WTC. This is perhaps an hour later
Although many people do not believe an aircraft
hit the Pentagon or crashed in Shanksville, they still
cannot accept that no plane hit the WTC. Perhaps this may help.

3 IFR aircraft in the air in a 30 mile radius of New york city is consistent with one hour of diversions and forced landings.

One hour before you would expect a very large multiple of 3 aircraft to be in the air. NY has several incredibly busy airports.Check anytime on FLIGHT AWARE and count the aircraft within a 30 mile radius of NY. There should be 60 to 100.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXGSefI6pM&feature=player_embedded]911 Aircraft(175) is still flying AFTER it has 'crashed' into the WTC. - YouTube[/ame]

7....you're a bore.

Why don't you just give up your silliness.
This is a discussion forum.
You do not discuss or debate, you do not respond to facts, you ignore them.
You go over the same failed denials ad nauseam.
At social gatherings, you must be the most boring person in all of history.
Your mind is stuck like a bad cd, back there in 9/11.
The worst part is all your efforts are a waste of time.
And you've been stuck there for over a decade.
Tragic.

I just started researching 911 in September, 2011.:eusa_hand:

7....you're a bore.

Why don't you just give up your silliness.
This is a discussion forum.
You do not discuss or debate, you do not respond to facts, you ignore them.
You go over the same failed denials ad nauseam.
At social gatherings, you must be the most boring person in all of history.
Your mind is stuck like a bad cd, back there in 9/11.
The worst part is all your efforts are a waste of time.
And you've been stuck there for over a decade.
Tragic.

I just started researching 911 in September, 2011.:eusa_hand:
then you're a decade late and a million dollars short...!

Jennifer Spell said it circled the building after flying out over New Jersey. This could only be the orb because the fake plane seen in her vid came out of nowhere (it did NOT circle anything) just in time to meet the orb, laser or whatever it was. Flight 175 officially flew way south of NY and did a u-turn. It could not have come from over NJ, but had to come from south like this fake plane did. It makes sense that 175 was as far south as Pittsburgh because of those pesky messages routed in that area.

orb-circles_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The last five seconds of 175 could not have circled the buildings but the slow floating orb could have and did.

wtcanimation.jpg

wtc175flightpath.jpg

wtc175path2.jpg

911 WTC Jennifer Spell Strike Video - YouTube
that clip is from nat geo's "inside 911" and it's way out of context ....assclown!

I took the work from September Clues and made it into something real instead of a rambling mess. Dick Oliver called the orb a remote controlled drone. He was on the ground and saw it floating just like it did in 4 live broadcasts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-rwWeL7Sg&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=126&feature=plpp_video]Dick Oliver Says Plane Was Remote Control Drone - YouTube[/ame]
ny1-rewind_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

This is a great copy of the north tower drone. You can see it has no wings before it makes impact. The clowns who shot this were only several blocks north of the towers. If flight 11 had really crashed in NY it would have looked much like this plane landing.

wtcnorthtowerdrone.jpg

t1-hq_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

real-low-plane_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP5eFR97OX0&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=127&feature=plpp_video]1st Plane Impact on 9/11, full version, slow - YouTube[/ame]

This is a great copy of the north tower drone. You can see it has no wings before it makes impact. The clowns who shot this were only several blocks north of the towers. If flight 11 had really crashed in NY it would have looked much like this plane landing.

hotplane.gif

Mark, cryptically laughs at the end of his description, further proving that he was describing the slow moving drone, and falling short of confirming that it really wasn't a plane. It's no different than Jean Hill saying she saw the secret service shooting back, but falling short of fingering the driver. Of course it didn't belong in the area because it was a drone and not the boeing 767 it was supposed to be.

Eyewitness on 9/11 Mark Burnback was able to get a good view of the plane that hit the World Trade Center, because he said that the plane was flying very low. He explained to FOX News that the plane had no windows, a blue logo, and did not look like a commercial plane.

Fox NewsCaster: "Mark Burnback, a Fox employee, is on the phone with us. Mark witnessed this... Mark were you close enough to see any markings on the airplane?"

Mark Burnback: "Hi gentlemen. Yeah there was definitely a blue, circular logo on the front of the plane towards the front. It definitely did not look like a commercial plane. I did not see any windows on the side. It was definitely very low...

"Mark, if what you say is true, those could be cargo planes or something like that. You said you did not see any windows on the side?"

Mark Burnback: "I did not see any windows on the side. I saw the plane was flying low. I was probably a block away from the sub-way in Brooklyn and that plane came down very low, and again it was not a normal flight that I have ever seen at an airport. It was a plane with a blue logo on the front and it just looked like it did not belong in this area."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUs9u1YwV0]Eyewitness Describes First Plane: No Windows, Blue Logo - YouTube[/ame]

Mark, cryptically laughs at the end of his description, further proving that he was describing the slow moving drone, and falling short of confirming that it really wasn't a plane. It's no different than Jean Hill saying she saw the secret service shooting back, but falling short of fingering the driver. Of course it didn't belong in the area because it was a drone and not the boeing 767 it was supposed to be.

Eyewitness on 9/11 Mark Burnback was able to get a good view of the plane that hit the World Trade Center, because he said that the plane was flying very low. He explained to FOX News that the plane had no windows, a blue logo, and did not look like a commercial plane.

Fox NewsCaster: "Mark Burnback, a Fox employee, is on the phone with us. Mark witnessed this... Mark were you close enough to see any markings on the airplane?"

Mark Burnback: "Hi gentlemen. Yeah there was definitely a blue, circular logo on the front of the plane towards the front. It definitely did not look like a commercial plane. I did not see any windows on the side. It was definitely very low...

"Mark, if what you say is true, those could be cargo planes or something like that. You said you did not see any windows on the side?"

Mark Burnback: "I did not see any windows on the side. I saw the plane was flying low. I was probably a block away from the sub-way in Brooklyn and that plane came down very low, and again it was not a normal flight that I have ever seen at an airport. It was a plane with a blue logo on the front and it just looked like it did not belong in this area."

Eyewitness Describes First Plane: No Windows, Blue Logo - YouTube

passjet.gif

Some of you may or may not have seen this excellent citizen doc about the Pentagon. I promise that your 80 minutes will be well spent. I'll give you a hint...Flight 77 had to be south of the Citgo. Oh, and the cab driver find is freaking classic sleuthing.:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o&feature=player_embedded]NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACK - YouTube[/ame]

hotplane.gif

No one saw a plane unless you can show a real one in news footage. You cannot do this because none exists. A small floating object impacted the south tower that came from the west, not south.

926-fast_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtcnewarkorb.jpg

wtcbbcdivebomb.jpg

hotplane.gif

No one saw a plane unless you can show a real one in news footage. You cannot do this because none exists. A small floating object impacted the south tower that came from the west, not south.

BaloonAn.gif

The orb never turned north which means only two things could have happened.

It either crashed into the west side of T2 or it circled the building like the witnesses reported, including Matt Lauer. The orb did exactly what Manos' footage shows with his faked footage that exactly mirrored what the orb did behind and between the rear of the towers. It is slowed down but notice the lapse of time between when it's out of sight and its first fire.

wb-926-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

turns-right_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Here's some cool footage which shows the fake image losing its right wing before impact.

no-wings-needed_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q3ma5KstAA&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=129&feature=plpp_video]Seen This Before 911 or Seen This After? - YouTube[/ame]

There are two types of denialists wanting to cover up the truth that an orb really caused the small hole in T2 and created Hollywood explosions, which left little damage compared to T1. The first has been coined the untruther which is a poser that says the orb is fake because one clip showed the orb blurred out (not visible), most likely by the perps because they considered trying to hide it, but it was broadcast live, therefore wouldn't be possible to not have the original footage showing up because of all the vcr's recording after the first explosion. The perps adding a ball instead of fake imagery is idiotic. The others are government goons who don't believe the ball is a plane but say it is because it destroys the official 911 myth.

So, the only thing they (media and government) could do was call it the plane, which of course is bat shit crazy. No honest thinking person looking at all the footage would believe that lie because it was a slow floating ball with no wings or propeller. The media acknowledged the orb by calling it the plane and backed themselves into a corner of fantasy and fiction. No honest researcher would ever claim it was fake because the media crazies told an outright lie about what the orb could never be, a plane. That admission gives it the utmost credibility, proving that it was real and caused the superficial damage to the south tower. The untruthers are playing for the same team as the goons, essentially.

This live footage is perfectly clear, showing the orb and its shadow behind the towers. The second is the same footage but blurred, with the orb disappearing and no visible shadow after it gets behind the towers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9ZsGycY&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=95&feature=plpp_video]9/11 footage Chopper 4 HQ - YouTube[/ame]
shadow-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfgfhvb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1fy-rsqA8&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=131&feature=plpp_video]New Raw 911 Footage From Another Helicopter 'Back Off' instructions After Explosion 911Matrix.avi - YouTube[/ame]

I originally posted the enhanced version of NY1 because it wasn't that noticeable but this nice youtuber zoomed on the floating snowball. This idiot news anchor didn't see the orb when it aired but later called it the plane.

kfhbvbdyhshdshsdh_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo7saZNJUmc&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=130&feature=plpp_video]9/11 South Tower Strike - 25 Seconds Of Decent And Approach (NY1 Live 9:02am) - YouTube[/ame]

I originally posted the enhanced version of NY1 because it wasn't that noticeable but this nice youtuber zoomed on the floating snowball. This idiot news anchor didn't see the orb when it aired but later called it the plane.

kfhbvbdyhshdshsdh_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

9/11 South Tower Strike - 25 Seconds Of Decent And Approach (NY1 Live 9:02am) - YouTube
Only an idiot would think that a zoomed in, out of focus shot of a commercial airliner would be an "orb". You really are a fucking idiot.

Also I see you're stealing someone else's idiotic "work". Way to go, asshole.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Oh, by the way...............
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif
qsdmpnqf.gif

Forum List

Back