U.S. War on Lemonade Stands

but so long as Obumma is president, there is no law against black kids setting up a lemonade stand.

Really? so under Obama Blacks can do whatever they want?:confused:

in a second obama term, black will no longer be required to pay to use a "Pay Toilet", only white people will be required to pay 50 cents to take a crap in those Toilet cubicals at amusement parks.

but so long as Obumma is president, there is no law against black kids setting up a lemonade stand.

in a second obama term, black will no longer be required to pay to use a "Pay Toilet", only white people will be required to pay 50 cents to take a crap in those Toilet cubicals at amusement parks.

Did you mix up your medications this morning?

i guess you'll be losing weight

Big Brother just lookin out for the childen again. It's all for their own good. Trust Big Brother, he really does know what's best for ya. ;)

I've never heard of a pay toilet.

I've never heard of a pay toilet.

LOL. those pay toilets should be outlawed! I dont really know if they exsist anymore, its so unamerican. i can understand having to pay to take a shit in Iran and France, but not here!

You voted for it and you pay for it, every paycheck.No revoluciones, no soluciones.
Until you idiots quit supporting these clowns nothing will change.
Got a cop, judge or meathead in your family ? Dis-own the asshole.
Do you work for the IRS,FBI,TSA,CIA, M.O.U.S.E. Commit suicide.
YOU are the problem.
OMG ! OMG ! Mal Gibsone is getting a sex change !!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Fucking idiots.:cuckoo::mad:

You voted for it and you pay for it, every paycheck.No revoluciones, no soluciones.
YOU are the problem.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

You are a fucking moron.:cuckoo:

YOU are the problem.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

You are a fucking moron.:cuckoo:

He gets on here pretending whatever loser latin american country he lives in has a better gov't.

Our gov't sucks, but sucks less than all or almost every other gov't on the planet.

Sadly this kind of stuff isn't rare these days. Just more evidence of an out control gov't doing anything and everything it can to rape its citizens.

If Life Throws You Lemons, You're Screwed Thanks to "Big Brother"

Sad what it took to end it, but when you google this happening it isn't rare at all for kids parents to get a $500 fine for this.

this was done in Oregon, it does not implicate the entire US.
It has happened in Maryland, as well.

Big Brother is awesome huh? He knows what's best for us.

Yep - The radical right wants to control what we do in our bedrooms and with whom we do it, who we marry and the most basic right of all, when we choose to procreate.

Where are the "libertarians" in this? Most of them want the same thing the rw's want - bigger government, more laws, fewer freedoms

The people need to demand that laws like these be changed, they should be getting involved in their town hall meetings and making themselves heard.

Personally I have bought Koolaid from kids but I was always afraid to drink it so I just poured it out. People can be in control of their own health.

Maybe the real issue is the city wasn't getting a cut?

Forum List

Back