U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

blah blah blah. Why would you think I care about you? Your feelings are hurt or something?

I didn't say anything about you fool. You jumped into the thread all by yourself. You want me to call the waaambulance for you?
by the way who cares.

I jump in where I want to and I only jump in to point out the obvious stupid. I like to take the easy route. and it doesn't get any easier then you ace , I feel a little guilty like picking on a third grader , But it's easy and I like easy.
Yes, we understand you're butthurt about getting your ass handed to you by the SCOTUS.

the dude.gif

I'll give them a half dozen chances to contribute if they don't I'll and everyone else should dump their asses/ If You want this forum to survive take it away from the idiot.

LMAO. Gotta love ACB.

JUSTICE BARRETT: Okay. Let me ask one question, and this is just a point of clarification. Does President Trump have any kind of due process right here?

If you meet the qualifications to run for public office, and you register your name and pay the fees, and file the paperwork and do everything you're supposed to do, do you want to be excluded because there are already "enough" candidates for the position?

Sorry Faun, the ballot is already full, thanks for asking! Come back in a couple years, maybe we can fit you in next time...

That was the SCOTUS ruling ... states cannot decide what disqualifies a person from running for president. Only the federal legislative branch can.

That was the SCOTUS ruling ... states cannot decide what disqualifies a person from running for president. Only the federal legislative branch can.
Yes. My post was in response to your comment:

"Great, that means every state has to put every candidate running for office on their ballots. Even if that makes their ballot 30 pages long."

My point was, that's how it should be. If you want to run for office, and you qualify, it should not matter how many other candidates there are for that position. You are entitled to the same treatment as everyone else.

Yes. My post was in response to your comment:

"Great, that means every state has to put every candidate running for office on their ballots. Even if that makes their ballot 30 pages long."

My point was, that's how it should be. If you want to run for office, and you qualify, it should not matter how many other candidates there are for that position. You are entitled to the same treatment as everyone else.

Yet you wrote...

Sorry Faun, the ballot is already full, thanks for asking!

Forum List

Back