U.S. Slow Descent into Fascism 2

You seem to be the expert because you are the one that always brings up the subject. wetback bitch

Wetback? Nope.......sorry.........my family came over here legitimately (probably unlike yours).

BTW, I'm Irish.

wet back is correct

This coming from the retarded inbred fat idiot plumber who warns people to find out about others before posting, and then has a link that states someone killed another person in Europe over a messageboard fight.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Wetback? Nope.......sorry.........my family came over here legitimately (probably unlike yours).

BTW, I'm Irish.

wet back is correct

This coming from the retarded inbred fat idiot plumber who warns people to find out about others before posting, and then has a link that states someone killed another person in Europe over a messageboard fight.

As I said being inbred seems to be the most important part of your life you talk about it all the time.

Plumbers aren't stupid they must think and have knowledge to be able to fix your fucked up plumbing.

I tried to warn you stupid some of the bullshit you post could reeally tick off someone who maybe mentally off. track your ass down and think nothing of puting a bullent in your ass. Heres are some of my achivements. I joined the Air Force I have been a police oifficer. I was the supervisor for Airpoort security. Stupid mentally off people cannot do those jobs.
Since you say you were in the navy, What was your asvab scores?

wet back is correct

As I said being inbred seems to be the most important part of your life you talk about it all the time.

Plumbers aren't stupid they must think and have knowledge to be able to fix your fucked up plumbing.

I tried to warn you stupid some of the bullshit you post could reeally tick off someone who maybe mentally off. track your ass down and think nothing of puting a bullent in your ass. Heres are some of my achivements. I joined the Air Force I have been a police oifficer. I was the supervisor for Airpoort security. Stupid mentally off people cannot do those jobs.

72. 2 points shy of qualifying for nuke.

By the way, if you're so fucking smart Little Inbred Bastard in NC, why the fuck can't you spell?

72. 2 points shy of qualifying for nuke.

By the way, if you're so fucking smart Little Inbred Bastard in NC, why the fuck can't you spell?

Because I don't proof read whats the point? This isn't school anyomore?

OH and by the way I scored a 82

Yeah............sure ya did.........keep telling yourself that Little Inbred Bastard in NC.

Yes because all people in NC are inbred. Please tell me how putting forth that premise is any less bigoted than a classic White racist?

Wrong.......the only person I'm stating is inbred from NC, is Little Inbred Bastard in NC.

Why? Because the plumber with the canyon crack (he thinks a 38 inch waist is "skinny"), is so full of shit that he could get a job as a manure factory.

He's the only person from NC that I have any beef with as of right now.

Sorry.... but that is ass-in-nine (cant spell asinine)

Sorry.... but that is ass-in-nine (cant spell asinine)

It has happen before. Sorry if you think its asinine

ABikerSailor in your signature are you going to go after obama and the current government?

Wanna clarify? I don't speak either redneck or inbred.

You're gonna have to elucidate.

life liberty and the pursuit of all who threaten it.

It's a Navy slogan from around 2002 dipshit. And no, I've yet to see anything other than constant fear mongering from the right hand side that states there is a threat to our liberty.

You've got to quit listening to Beck.

Wanna clarify? I don't speak either redneck or inbred.

You're gonna have to elucidate.

It's a Navy slogan from around 2002 dipshit. And no, I've yet to see anything other than constant fear mongering from the right hand side that states there is a threat to our liberty.

No SHIT STUPID, I know it's a navy slogan. Wh did I even bother to ask you that question I knew exactly what you would say. I work so I don't have time to listen to glenn beck. I get most of my information by doing reasearch.

YouTube - U.S. Slow Descent into Fascism 2

But wait theres more from the women in the video

YouTube - Naomi Wolf: "The end of America"

Any questions? It really doesn't matter who is in control of the government we keep hearing the same story line.

Naomi Wolf is an idiot. She dressed Gore for the debate with Bush in "earth tones" and had him emphasize his "package."

She can't speak without seeking reassurance by asking "right?" or reassure
ing herself by saying "you know," or doing hair-tosses.

Last edited:

No SHIT STUPID, I know it's a navy slogan. Wh did I even bother to ask you that question I knew exactly what you would say. I work so I don't have time to listen to glenn beck. I get most of my information by doing reasearch.

How the fuck can you do research when you can't even spell the fucking word?

Try again Little Inbred Bastard in NC, you're failing miserably.

How the fuck can you do research when you can't even spell the fucking word?

Try again Little Inbred Bastard in NC, you're failing miserably.

Your little childish taunts are getting old bitch. How many times must I tell your stupid ass I do not proof read. Is this how you get your kicks in life? Telling someone they can't spell when they don't even give a fuck to proof read?

Is this how you think you have won an argument? Telling someone they can't spell.
Hell what dose that have to do with research and words that have already been written? Not a damn thing.

Forum List

Back