U.S. Slow Descent into Fascism 2

90% white and confederate. God you people are hopelessly stupid. This is the most retarded board I've ever been a part of. Alright, how about this: The democratic party is 90% white and mostly jewish with a plurality of low iq minorites always voting democrat! Let us see how stupid we can make this discussion, I give up.

The Republican Party IS 90% white, mostly Christian, based in the south and probably, the majority are Confederate.

The Democratic Party is 60 to 70% white. But included in those whites are gays and feminists and atheist and scientists and college professors and people of other religions.
Then, of course, you have the blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Hindus and many other races and religions.

Which party would most likely descend into Fascism based on statistics?

Just curious. When you point out the "fact" that the GOP is 90% white and mostly Christian, why do so many get angry? It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's merely the truth.

90% white and confederate. God you people are hopelessly stupid. This is the most retarded board I've ever been a part of. Alright, how about this: The democratic party is 90% white and mostly jewish with a plurality of low iq minorites always voting democrat! Let us see how stupid we can make this discussion, I give up.

The Republican Party IS 90% white, mostly Christian, based in the south and probably, the majority are Confederate.

The Democratic Party is 60 to 70% white. But included in those whites are gays and feminists and atheist and scientists and college professors and people of other religions.
Then, of course, you have the blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Hindus and many other races and religions.

Which party would most likely descend into Fascism based on statistics?

Just curious. When you point out the "fact" that the GOP is 90% white and mostly Christian, why do so many get angry? It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's merely the truth.

This bears repeating....

U.S. Slow Descent into Fascism 2

If we can keep the Republican Party (90% white, mostly Christian and mostly Confederate) OUT of office, it won't happen.

Get ready..... The WHITIES are coming to get you!!!!!

you dumbass! :cuckoo:

(90% white, mostly Christian and mostly Confederate)

Link please? lol

I'm curious. What do you believe the ethnic make up of the Republican Party is?

What percentage white. What percentage Christian?
dc68f842-08dd-41f6-b5ea-0af2e066d7b2.jpg

Wow. Do you see white people?

Paranoia will destroya.

these two videos if you did not notice were against bush. Thing is obama is speeding up the process.

Besides there's no way you could have watched both videos in 10 min. When one is almost 10 min. And the other one is almost 10 min.

bush fucked up. Obama and the statists expanded it by large factor...and took the occasion of booooosh...to continue to blame booooooosh!

It's kinda like petulant children getting caught doing things they know will get them into trouble and then stating:...."but mom!?! He started it!..."

to which any parent worth they're salt would reply..."they're jumping off a cliff...you really wanna do that and drag everyone else with you...?"

yo......*the 'tard*.........what do you think the gop was trying to do in the last year of bush jr's term?

Oh yeah...........how's your presidential campaign going?

*gofuck yerself*

New Topics

Forum List

Back