U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. But hey, enjoy your coming horrific wars. Just don't expect me to.
Almost every dead US soldier the past 16 years died from Iranian supplied arms.
When they get nukes, they'll be in shipping containers in every US port.

More desperate justifications for attacking a country that is no threat to the US. It's the Iraq War blunder all over again. Iraq barely had a military, and didn't have WMD. It was a defenseless contained country. And i'm betting quickly after the Iran War begins, we'll find out similar things. I just don't get you Warmongers. Why seek out and celebrate horrific carnage?
Yemen is a haven for pirates and terrorists who attack the US and her allies.
Iran has been slaughtering thousands of Americans for the past 16 years.

What's Iran going to do when we bomb them into the stone age? Cry to the UN?

Oh man, the 'Pirate' meme? Really? Yeah, there were like 9 pirates in the world. And i think Captain Phillips killed them all. I assure you, 'Pirates' are not a threat to massive US military might. And you have no evidence proving Iran has killed any Americans.

Captain Phillips didnt kill any pirates.
Iran has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. It's a Shiite nation that despises Wahhabi Sunni Terrorists. If anything, we should be supporting them in cleaning ISIS and Al Qaeda out of Yemen. But that can't happen because we sold our soul to the Saudi Devil.
Are you purposely being evasive or did my point really just go right over your head?

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the history of both the Sunnis and the Shias, in which nations they are predominant and which nations are fomenting terrorism.

Wikileaks showed that Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, knew that Saudi Arabia was funding & arming ISIS in Syria. If we were smart, we would help the Houthis in Yemen route ISIS and Al Qaeda. But instead, we're helping the Saudis there. It's a real mess.

How long before Tramp/Israel sabotages the destroyer to start a war with Iran?
Be ready for Tramp's Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Yeah, i've been thinking about a 'False Flag' event too. They really are ramping up the Warmongering. I mean, Iran wouldn't attack the US. What would it gain? So i'll be very suspicious of any claims of Iran attacking the US.

This is not the Iranians. Catch a freakin' clue!

Well folks, on the bright side, they won't likely start this war until after Super Bowl weekend. So we're safe for now. Enjoy the Super Bowl. Take care. :)

This is called "escalation" kids.
This can be very dangerous, when I was a kid I used to like escalators and would play on them at the mall, then one day my sneaker got caught in one and I almost lost my toes...I avoid them at all costs now...true story

So you could say that you are taking steps to avoid escalators?

This is called "escalation" kids.
This can be very dangerous, when I was a kid I used to like escalators and would play on them at the mall, then one day my sneaker got caught in one and I almost lost my toes...I avoid them at all costs now...true story

So you could say that you are taking steps to avoid escalators?
I love a good sense of humor...TOUCHE!

That was pretty funny.

Let it rip. I ain't lifting a finger to defend america. I'm old...ijust skiied 15 mi!es and did a lift. But can't defend America.

Wikileaks showed that Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, knew that Saudi Arabia was funding & arming ISIS in Syria. If we were smart, we would help the Houthis in Yemen route ISIS and Al Qaeda. But instead, we're helping the Saudis there. It's a real mess.
Cite the "leak" or other evidence please.

It was in some Wikileaks releases. Hillary Clinton and other Democrats acknowledged that Saudi Arabia was funding & arming ISIS in Syria. Turkey was also involved in supporting ISIS there. It was caught buying oil from ISIS terrorists.

The Shiites may actually be more reasonable and peaceful Muslims. They don't subscribe to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. I'm beginning to view them as the lesser of two evils. Maybe we should reconsider going to war with them?

The US will be treated as liberators!!!

We're the 'Good Guys.' And if you say different, you must hate cute puppy dogs, Grandmas, apple pie, and America. ;)
'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

It was in some Wikileaks releases. Hillary Clinton and other Democrats acknowledged that Saudi Arabia was funding & arming ISIS in Syria. Turkey was also involved in supporting ISIS there. It was caught buying oil from ISIS terrorists.

The Shiites may actually be more reasonable and peaceful Muslims. They don't subscribe to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. I'm beginning to view them as the lesser of two evils. Maybe we should reconsider going to war with them?
Still, a link to the actual evidence would appreciated, not just your interpretation of what you read. You know, like how the RWNJs claim Obama started or funded ISIS. Linked evidence proving such statements is best to carry the discussion forward.

You wanted slaves to remain in chains?

Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. But hey, enjoy your coming horrific wars. Just don't expect me to.
Almost every dead US soldier the past 16 years died from Iranian supplied arms.
When they get nukes, they'll be in shipping containers in every US port.

More desperate justifications for attacking a country that is no threat to the US. It's the Iraq War blunder all over again. Iraq barely had a military, and didn't have WMD. It was a defenseless contained country. And i'm betting quickly after the Iran War begins, we'll find out similar things. I just don't get you Warmongers. Why seek out and celebrate horrific carnage?
Yemen is a haven for pirates and terrorists who attack the US and her allies.
Iran has been slaughtering thousands of Americans for the past 16 years.

What's Iran going to do when we bomb them into the stone age? Cry to the UN?

Oh man, the 'Pirate' meme? Really? Yeah, there were like 9 pirates in the world. And i think Captain Phillips killed them all. I assure you, 'Pirates' are not a threat to massive US military might. And you have no evidence proving Iran has killed any Americans.

Oh, please! Stop with the blatant stupidity!

We're the 'Good Guys.' And if you say different, you must hate cute puppy dogs, Grandmas, apple pie, and America. ;)

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!

No, Cheney really did say that. Boy was he wrong. And i have a feeling the Iranians won't greet us as 'Liberators' either.

And on a side note, there is no evidence that Iran violated the agreement with their missile firing. US officials still haven't cited the precise violation.

Check the UN's resolutions regarding Iran's ballistic missile program.

Why do libs expect the lame stream media to provide them with the truth? They know it is impossible.

US officials still haven't proven Iran violated the agreement. They haven't cited the part of the agreement Iran has violated. This is just looking like the lead-up to the Iraq War blunder. More lies.

No, Cheney really did say that. Boy was he wrong. And i have a feeling the Iranians won't greet us as 'Liberators' either.

He said it because it was true. You have just bought into the collective liberal amnesia. Iraq was a very peaceful place for quite a while after we took over. Liberals conveniently forget that fact because it is an inconvenient truth.

And on a side note, there is no evidence that Iran violated the agreement with their missile firing. US officials still haven't cited the precise violation.

Check the UN's resolutions regarding Iran's ballistic missile program.

Why do libs expect the lame stream media to provide them with the truth? They know it is impossible.

US officials still haven't proven Iran violated the agreement. They haven't cited the part of the agreement Iran has violated. This is just looking like the lead-up to the Iraq War blunder. More lies.

So where do you think you are going to get that confirmation from? Do you think CNN is going to back up the Trump administration? Hell no! They will just "forget" to explain to their viewers that Iran is guilty.

U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."

Did Iran's Ballistic Missile Test Violate A U.N. Resolution?

Is NPR a good enough left-wing news source for you?

He said it because it was true. You have just bought into the collective liberal amnesia. Iraq was a very peaceful place for quite a while after we took over. Liberals conveniently forget that fact because it is an inconvenient truth.

Don't wanna be offensive, but man you really are delusional. Iraq has been a horrific bloodbath ever since the invasion. In comparison, it was a peaceful stable nation before the invasion. The horrific carnage continues to this day. It was a monumental bloody blunder.

Forum List

Back