U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

And on a side note, there is no evidence that Iran violated the agreement with their missile firing. US officials still haven't cited the precise violation.

Check the UN's resolutions regarding Iran's ballistic missile program.

Why do libs expect the lame stream media to provide them with the truth? They know it is impossible.

US officials still haven't proven Iran violated the agreement. They haven't cited the part of the agreement Iran has violated. This is just looking like the lead-up to the Iraq War blunder. More lies.

So where do you think you are going to get that confirmation from? Do you think CNN is going to back up the Trump administration? Hell no! They will just "forget" to explain to their viewers that Iran is guilty.

U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."

Did Iran's Ballistic Missile Test Violate A U.N. Resolution?

Is NPR a good enough left-wing news source for you?

Trump shouldn't repeat Bush's Iraq War blunder. He was very critical of Bush. I hope he chills the Warmongers in his Administration. They're gonna lead him down a failed bloody path. I hope he's as smart as i think he is.

We're the 'Good Guys.' And if you say different, you must hate cute puppy dogs, Grandmas, apple pie, and America. ;)
'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!

No, Cheney really did say that. Boy was he wrong. And i have a feeling the Iranians won't greet us as 'Liberators' either.

He said it because it was true. You have just bought into the collective liberal amnesia. Iraq was a very peaceful place for quite a while after we took over. Liberals conveniently forget that fact because it is an inconvenient truth.

Don't wanna be offensive, but man you really are delusional. Iraq has been a horrific bloodbath ever since the invasion. In comparison, it was a peaceful stable nation before the invasion. The horrific carnage continues to this day. It was a monumental bloody blunder.

Ever since?

After the initial invasion, Iraq became fairly peaceful for a short period of time until foreign fighters and local militias began killing each other.

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

We were greeted as liberators. This is just another liberal "Big Lie" by dumbasses who believe that the rest of America is as stupid as they are!

No, Cheney really did say that. Boy was he wrong. And i have a feeling the Iranians won't greet us as 'Liberators' either.

He said it because it was true. You have just bought into the collective liberal amnesia. Iraq was a very peaceful place for quite a while after we took over. Liberals conveniently forget that fact because it is an inconvenient truth.

Don't wanna be offensive, but man you really are delusional. Iraq has been a horrific bloodbath ever since the invasion. In comparison, it was a peaceful stable nation before the invasion. The horrific carnage continues to this day. It was a monumental bloody blunder.

Ever since?

After the initial invasion, Iraq became fairly peaceful for a short period of time until foreign fighters and local militias began killing each other.

Iraq was a safe stable nation before the US invasion. There were no Islamic Terrorists there either. As Americans, we should all be ashamed of what went on there. Let's not repeat such a horrific blunder in Iran.

And on a side note, there is no evidence that Iran violated the agreement with their missile firing. US officials still haven't cited the precise violation.

Why do libs expect the lame stream media to provide them with the truth? They know it is impossible.

US officials still haven't proven Iran violated the agreement. They haven't cited the part of the agreement Iran has violated. This is just looking like the lead-up to the Iraq War blunder. More lies.

So where do you think you are going to get that confirmation from? Do you think CNN is going to back up the Trump administration? Hell no! They will just "forget" to explain to their viewers that Iran is guilty.

U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."

Trump shouldn't repeat Bush's Iraq War blunder. He was very critical of Bush. I hope he chills the Warmongers in his Administration. They're gonna lead him down a failed bloody path. I hope he's as smart as i think he is.

You still cannot address my point I see. You just set off on another mindless tangent. You libs are getting pretty pathetic!

Ever since?

Iraq was a safe stable nation before the US invasion. There were no Islamic Terrorists there either. As Americans, we should all be ashamed of what went on there. Let's not repeat such a horrific blunder in Iran.

Really? Ask the Iraqi women how they felt about Saddam's sons and their rape rooms? Ask the Kurds how much they enjoyed being attacked with Saddam's WMDs?

Totally clueless.

Ever since?

Really? Ask the Iraqi women how they felt about Saddam's sons and their rape rooms? Ask the Kurds how much they enjoyed being attacked with Saddam's WMDs?

Totally clueless.

That was none of our business. We had no right to invade and murder Thousands of Iraqis. The war was Bullshit. It was justified with lies. Hopefully Trump won't repeat Bush's bloody blunder. But i guess we'll see.

Ever since?

Totally clueless.

That was none of our business. We had no right to invade and murder Thousands of Iraqis. The war was Bullshit. It was justified with lies. Hopefully Trump won't repeat Bush's bloody blunder. But i guess we'll see.

WE did not murder thousands of Iraqis. Thousands of Iraqis and terrorist foreign fighters killed thousands of Iraqis.

The lies you mentioned were by Iraqis. Did you forget that?

You still cannot address my point I see. You just set off on another mindless tangent. You libs are getting pretty pathetic!
Watch as Fox/Rush/etc get the dupes all excited about stuff that has NOTHING to do with us....

Ever since?

Totally clueless.

WE did not murder thousands of Iraqis. Thousands of Iraqis and terrorist foreign fighters killed thousands of Iraqis.

Wow, you really have drank the Warmonger Kool-Aid. So sad.

How long before Tramp/Israel sabotages the destroyer to start a war with Iran?
Be ready for Tramp's Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Yeah, i've been thinking about a 'False Flag' event too. They really are ramping up the Warmongering. I mean, Iran wouldn't attack the US. What would it gain? So i'll be very suspicious of any claims of Iran attacking the US.
After 8 years of Obama pussyfication, It doesn't surprise me that you think refusing to be bullied is warmongering.

There are times when there is no other choice, I pray that this isn't one of them. The entire World would drawn into this one.
You can thank Obastard for this situation.

Ever since?

Totally clueless.

Not really. For the past 9 years I have worked with special operations troops. I am a US Navy veteran, a son who served in an Infantry unit in Afghanistan, and a daughter currently serving in a Army Cavalry unit. I don't forget things or let people pull the wool over my eyes with bullshit accounts of what really happened.

Wow. Speaking of someone who's been drinking Koolaid. How old are you again?

Yeah, i've been thinking about a 'False Flag' event too. They really are ramping up the Warmongering. I mean, Iran wouldn't attack the US. What would it gain? So i'll be very suspicious of any claims of Iran attacking the US.
After 8 years of Obama pussyfication, It doesn't surprise me that you think refusing to be bullied is warmongering.

There are times when there is no other choice, I pray that this isn't one of them. The entire World would drawn into this one.
Watch the dupes go nuts for the GOP military industrial complex...just like the good old days...

Watch the dupes go nuts for the GOP military industrial complex...just like the good old days...
There's nothing like no clue.

Wow. Speaking of someone who's been drinking Koolaid. How old are you again?

His username has a 3 in it. Maybe he is in 3rd grade?

Leave Iran alone and GTF out of the ME unless they ask us. Let the Muslims handle it.

Leave Iran alone and GTF out of the ME unless they ask us. Let the Muslims handle it.
The problem is the seas are international waters and they keep trying to attack us, and they keep shooting off those missiles and keep threatening to kill us all. Why don't don't you tell those goat boys to quit that and maybe we can work something out?

U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

I especially like Trump's choice of which destroyer to send. Not just any that happened to be handy, President Trump sent the USS Cole!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back