U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins

Um... question???... How come you guys don't just put the persistent flamers who never have any real point on iggy? :eusa_eh:
I'm not talking about people who lose their shit every now and then, but if you notice that somebody never has anything to add to a discussion, why bother with them? I added one just today, and I must say, I enjoy the board much better for it.

Poor woodel righties...

The end of the world is near if knucklehead Mitt doesn't get elected.

Talk about deluded.

Not for me.

We'll keep the house (and make it more right).

We might win the senate (and if we do, it will be with Akin.....which should be fun).

Either way....we get more senate seats.

Obama will be lame duck from day 1.

Kiss my ass.

more delusions...

and now reality:

@fivethirtyeight: I'm not prone to hyperbole. But G.O.P. senate map is
imploding. Chance of a takeover now just 21%

twitter.com/fivethirtyeight

The trend in the presidential race has been difficult to discern lately. President Obama has very probably gained ground since the conventions, but it’s hard to say exactly how much, and how quickly his bounce is eroding.

There are no such ambiguities in the race for control of the Senate, however. Polls show key races shifting decisively toward the Democrats, with the Republican position deteriorating almost by the day.

Since we published our initial Senate forecast on Tuesday, Republicans have seen an additional decline in their standing in two major races.

Two polls of Virginia published on Wednesday gave the Democrat, the former Gov. Tim Kaine, leads of 4 and 7 percentage points over the Republican, the former Senator George Allen. The FiveThirtyEight forecast model now gives Mr. Kaine roughly a 75 percent chance of winning the seat on the strength of the new polls, up from about 60 percent in Tuesday’s forecast.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Thanks-Nobama.jpg

Mark Levin: U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins | RealClearPolitics

Sean Hannity: I would like to see a more aggressive articulation of conservative principles as you're saying, but do you see that this election goes the wrong way, is this the point of no return?

Mark Levin: In my mind, it's probably yes. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to fight the rest of my life. I’m not going to curl up in a fetal position and leave my family exposed to this. But it’s going to make the battle a 1000 times more difficult.

We have a Congress that seems incapable of responding to it, utterly timid and cowardly. We have a Supreme Court, even if you look at John Roberts that gives its imprimatur to the most outrageous power grab by the federal government in our lifetimes. So basically, rather than checks and balances of the federal government, we have collusion by the branches of government against the individual and the states.

Hate to break the news to you but the US is at a point of no return when EITHER one of these clowns takes office.They are both part of the new world order agenda here to serve wall street and goldman sachs and not us.Thats who both of them are funded by.Neither one of them believe in the constitution.our last chance to be a free country again and stop losing our freedoms and libertys went down the drain when the RNC sabotoged Ron Pauls strategy to win delegates with their last minute rule changes they came up with.

Um... question???... How come you guys don't just put the persistent flamers who never have any real point on iggy? :eusa_eh:
I'm not talking about people who lose their shit every now and then, but if you notice that somebody never has anything to add to a discussion, why bother with them? I added one just today, and I must say, I enjoy the board much better for it.

I can answer for myself. See jillian is still going to seek me out every time she logs on. She does it 5-6 times a day. Others here told me they've noticed it as well.

Now why should I let her get away with her lies and mocking of me?

Do you actually think that if I did put her on ignore she will stop?

The other two stooges, Valerie and Catpiss take up her cause. You just seen it first hand.

She had one coward report me. Then they laugh as if that's going to make me stop or run away.

So why would I ignore her when I can bitch slap her everyday?

You see that she has a 2 word vocabulary and Valerie has the tip of her nose embedded in jillian's ass. Catpiss is a rank amatuer.

I get the best of her every time. She can end it any time...ask her why she doesn't?

Last edited:
I think we are already done

This administration pushed us over the cliff

nice work people...explain that to your grandchildren...SAD

yes we are already done.Obama took over and expanded everything that Bush got started.Each president that gets in office is always worse and more corrupt than the previous one because both parties are corrupt,they are a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected when they dont.

we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us.THATS what needs to be explained to our grandchildren.If these presidents that got in offfice were really looking out for us,they would do something about the corruption the previous administration participated in but they never do because they are all in on it together.Obama =Romney=Obama=Romney.all the proof in the world right here,cant be debunked.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-romney-and-obama-two-birds-of-a-feather.html

Last edited:

I can answer for myself. See jillian is still going to seek me out every time she logs on. She does it 5-6 times a day. Others here told me they've noticed it as well.

The other two stooges, Valerie and Catpiss take up her cause. You just seen it first hand.

She had one coward report me. Then they laugh as if that's going to make me stop or run away.

You see that she has a 2 word vocabulary and Valerie has the tip of her nose embedded in jillian's ass. Catpiss is a rank amatuer.

I get the best of her every time. She can end it any time...ask her why she doesn't?

Not critiquing your choice... just saying I personally enjoy the board more without the clutter of pointless posts and persistent flamers. :cool:

Not critiquing your choice... just saying I personally enjoy the board more without the clutter of pointless posts and persistent flamers. :cool:

I wholeheartedly agree. You would think that a moderator would know better. :lol:

I'm glad to see that you aren't taking any of this too seriously. :eusa_whistle:

I think we are already done

This administration pushed us over the cliff

nice work people...explain that to your grandchildren...SAD

yes we are already done.Obama took over and expanded everything that Bush got started.Each president that gets in office is always worse and more corrupt than the previous one because both parties are corrupt,they are a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected when they dont.

we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are selected for us.THATS what needs to be explained to our grandchildren.If these presidents that got in offfice were really looking out for us,they would do something about the corruption the previous administration participated in but they never do because they are all in on it together.Obama =Romney=Obama=Romney.all the proof in the world right here,cant be debunked.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-romney-and-obama-two-birds-of-a-feather.html

You're right. There is no choice. I said that a few days ago. Do you really think Conservatives wanted Romney? He was served up just like the other dope we now have.

The "powers to be" decided it was time for a half white President. Guess the Bilderberg group couldn't go for a full African American...sad situation, isn't it?

Naturally I am a RACIST for telling the truth...I'll get over it though.

You're right. There is no choice. I said that a few days ago. Do you really think Conservatives wanted Romney? He was served up just like the other dope we now have.

The "powers to be" decided it was time for a half white President. Guess the Bilderberg group couldn't go for a full African American...sad situation, isn't it?

Nah, you're a racist because you're recycling Protocols paranoia. Just wanted to clarify.

Nah, you're a racist because you're recycling Protocols paranoia. Just wanted to clarify.

I may be a racist to YOU but you're a douchebag to many. Go kiss jillian's ass. Let me know how it smells.

I'm glad to see that you aren't taking any of this too seriously. :eusa_whistle:

Naturally not the part where you're involved. Shouldn't you and Valerie get together and hit the "report" button? After all, everyone loves a rat, no? The Flamer twins from the Zone down below. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back