U.S. Will Allow Nearly 500,000 Venezuelan Migrants to Work Legally

CuleokaBob

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2023
35.9375° N, 14.3754° E
Yep, Biden did it. 500,000. Stroke of the pen. People wait in line months if not a year to get a work permit. With all this "record low unemployment" where are these people going to work?

I certainly miss Trump and the Article 42.. You know.. stay in Mexico and wait for your name to be called.

The Biden administration said late Wednesday that it would allow hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans already in the United States to live and work legally in the country for 18 months.

The decision followed intense advocacy by top New York Democrats, including Gov. Kathy Hochul, Mayor Eric Adams and party leaders in Congress. It will affect about 472,000 Venezuelans who arrived in the country before July 31, temporarily protecting them from removal and waiving a monthslong waiting period for them to seek employment authorization.

Yep, Biden did it. 500,000. Stroke of the pen. People wait in line months if not a year to get a work permit. With all this "record low unemployment" where are these people going to work?

I certainly miss Trump and the Article 42.. You know.. stay in Mexico and wait for your name to be called.

The Biden administration said late Wednesday that it would allow hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans already in the United States to live and work legally in the country for 18 months.

The decision followed intense advocacy by top New York Democrats, including Gov. Kathy Hochul, Mayor Eric Adams and party leaders in Congress. It will affect about 472,000 Venezuelans who arrived in the country before July 31, temporarily protecting them from removal and waiving a monthslong waiting period for them to seek employment authorization.

Screw the black people, they dont deserve to get any job in America, because the people they vote for "Democrats" think they are more stupid than some uneducated illegal crossing the border who will work instead of the black.......

tRump is a fascist cowpatty that is still stinking up the place.

BlueHand.jpg
AND BELIEVE ME, CREEPY IS AN EXPERT ON COW CRAP!

View attachment 833652AND BELIEVE ME, CREEPY IS AN EXPERT ON COW CRAP!
Damn right, Pop has a small cattle ranch. Can't have cows without cow poop.

You really aren't very good at this.

Every time you try to get more creative than just yelling "FAG" at somebody you fuck it up.

I'm willing to bet you can't even manage "dad jokes".

Where is our congress who is supposed to be in charge of legislation?

Where is our SCOTUS to strike down this heinous act?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WORTHLESS REPUBLICAN PARTY?

Nowhere to be seen!

Scum that they are! all and every single one of these politicians!:mad-61:

Forum List

Back