U.S. military raid in Somalia frees American, Dane

As it turns out, this is just another despicable decision by this ego driven ass.

The hostages were in no particular danger. obama wanted the raid on the same day as the state of the union campaign speech to make him look good.

Ahhh, I see your problem - one of them, anyway.

If you don't get an answer you like, you make one up.

Well, you can't be a leftist without an astounding capacity for self-deception.

Where you lunacy fails is that I support the military no matter who's President.

You and Synthia? Not so much.

You didn't give an answer, you asked a question. You are too stupid to know the difference between a question and an answer.
I've given you an answer.

You haven't given me one.
Expecting an answer confirms that even you believe you asked a question rather than gave an answer. :rofl::lmao:
Thank you.

Now, if the Seals had failed in their rescue attempt, whose ass would CON$ blame, the Seals' or Obama's? Three guesses and the first two don't count!
Who are these "CON$" of which you constantly babble?
Well, that dodge is probably as close as a dishonest CON$ervative will ever come to admitting that if the mission had failed they would blame Obama rather than the Seals.

Not for nothin but if the mission failed Obama would take the blame, the SEALS don't choose their own missions. Its the burden of command.

As it turns out, this is just another despicable decision by this ego driven ass.

The hostages were in no particular danger. obama wanted the raid on the same day as the state of the union campaign speech to make him look good.

No particular danger? thats just crazy talk, they were held hostage by Somali pirates for Christs sake.:cuckoo:

You didn't give an answer, you asked a question. You are too stupid to know the difference between a question and an answer.

Expecting an answer confirms that even you believe you asked a question rather than gave an answer. :rofl::lmao:
Thank you.

My answer:
Where you lunacy fails is that I support the military no matter who's President.

The question you have failed to answer:

Well, that dodge is probably as close as a dishonest CON$ervative will ever come to admitting that if the mission had failed they would blame Obama rather than the Seals.

Thank you.

My answer:
Where you lunacy fails is thatI support the military no matter who's President.
In your typical dishonesty, you change the order of your replies and leave out the inportant parts. That's why I re-posted EVERYTHING unedited and in order.

Well, at least you finally admit what you first called an answer is really a question.

Not true. The American was ill and needed medicine.

Not for nothin but if the mission failed Obama would take the blame, the SEALS don't choose their own missions. Its the burden of command.

Yes, he would take the blame, because he would never blame the troops. He's a class act.

BUT: it seems like 'if the mission failed, Obama takes the blame, not the Seals, but if the mission succeeds, the Seals takes the credit, not Obama.'

Yes, he would take the blame, because he would never blame the troops. He's a class act.

BUT: it seems like 'if the mission failed, Obama takes the blame, not the Seals, but if the mission succeeds, the Seals takes the credit, not Obama.'

I did give Obama credit for deploying them, if he didn't these hostages would still be in Somali pirate hands.

Not true. The American was ill and needed medicine.

I don't care if she was as healthy as a race horse, Obama made the right choice to dispatch our SEALS to retrieve these hostages. Trying to say that the hostages were in no immediate danger in Somalia and that Obama made a foolish decision to try and get them out is just so out there I don't even know what to say.

My answer:
In your typical dishonesty, you change the order of your replies and leave out the inportant parts. That's why I re-posted EVERYTHING unedited and in order.

Well, at least you finally admit what you first called an answer is really a question.
You mean the question you have consistently failed to answer?

And I notice you have not denied my claim that you support our troops based solely on who the President is.

My answer:The question you have failed to answer:

And I notice you have not denied my claim that you support our troops based solely on who the President is.
I deny that YOU support the troops, which speaks to the credibility of anything you say about me or anyone else. How's that for an answer?

I did give Obama credit for deploying them, if he didn't these hostages would still be in Somali pirate hands.
Oh, I know that you got it right. I'm just pointing out how the wingnuts look at it.

I deny that YOU support the troops, which speaks to the credibility of anything you say about me or anyone else. How's that for an answer?
Well, it doesn't answer my question: "Who are these "CON$" of which you constantly babble?"

Retard. :lol:

Meanwhile, as a 20 year Air Force veteran, your claim that I don't support the troops is laughable, stupid, and driven solely by your childish, petulant leftist butthurt caused by my refusal to worship your little tin god.

Got it, retard?

Well, it doesn't answer my question: "Who are these "CON$" of which you constantly babble?"

Meanwhile, as a 20 year Air Force veteran, your claim that I don't support the troops is laughable, stupid, and driven solely by your childish, petulant leftist butthurt caused by my refusal to worship your little tin god.

Got it, retard?
I already nailed you in a lie in this thread, so nothing you claim is believable.

And the CON$ are pathological liars like you, as if you didn't know.

Got it, retard?
I already nailed you in a lie in this thread, so nothing you claim is believable.

Note for retard leftists:

You can say something is a lie, but normal people require actual proof. You have not provided any proof.

So fuck off, asshat:

1001598g.jpg

And no, once again, I will not stick my head up Obama's ass alongside yours.

Got it, retard?

You can say something is a lie, but normal people require actual proof. You have not provided any proof.

So fuck off, asshat:

Dumbass, I proved that your answer was a question and even got you to stick your foot in your lying mouth and admit your answer was a question.
You have no credibility, especially in your Halloween costume.

So fuck off, asshat:

Dumbass, I proved that your answer was a question and even got you to stick your foot in your lying mouth and admit your answer was a question.
You have no credibility, especially in your Halloween costume.
*shrug* You little hissy fit is entertaining, but quickly losing its luster. You're going to have to step up your game if you want to keep me interested, boy.

I don't think you can do it. You've redlined on the crazy. :lol:

Got it, retard?

As a 20 year Navy veteran, you have claimed that I don't support the troops. Your claim is laughable, stupid, and driven solely by your childish, petulant rightist drivel.

Forum List

Back