U.S. Military forces should not overturn "Don't ask, don't tell".

Interesting, this is all a political ploy. gays serving open in the military....Open? that is a very loose term....open as in wearing pink BDU's? ......open as in kissing while in Uniform...?...ooops none of those can happen....sex in the dormitories...sorry not allowed either.....umm sex while deployed.....oops sorry not allowed either ..

All of these are in violation of the UCMJ...So in saying "open" I guess talking about sex while in uniform...not allowed....So basically saying gays and lesbians can serve openly in the military...amounts to what exactly?

ooooh I see because all military people go around and look to see who is gay and who is not gay and turn them in to be discharged for the don't ask don't tell policy. Sorry does not happen either.

Ahh but what about those 10 thousand whom were kicked out because they were gay....actually I heard it was 1,100, but ok we will go along with the 10k. I can attest to 8 of that number were not kicked out but wanted out and that was a free ride out. I think if there was a poll of that 10 thousand number, it would be a very small number of people who got kicked out by force, and the ones that were kicked out by force, I bet most of those were because a scorned "lover " turned em in for revenge.... and the rest were probably kicked out because they were doing gay and lesbian act in a dormatory an unauthorized area to begin with they would face punishment reguardless or gay or straight....If I was a betting man I think I would be correct.

What the hell does this mean? Just a way to get people rilled up over nothing, to divide us and/or divert attention away from something else, I think and/or to make a campaign promise complied with. It means nothing and is a moot point.

What you should be asking.......Will gay and lesbian lovers of the military folks be classified as dependants for the one serving......? thus receiving benefits and even a pay raise if they are married in a state that allows such.

Geesh imagine if they had to open a gay/lesbian bar on every installation. or they may start taking over base housing..these are legitimate concerns that are not being addressed at this point, only that the person can serve with out being booted if they are found out I suppose. but as I have mentioned up above if they got booted there was obviously another reason for it.

oh I had another thought, Since the military personnel historically vote conservative, maybe Obama wants to "sead" the ranks so to speak with liberals (gays and lesbians) so that those military absentee ballots will be legitimate in his eyes instead of just not bothering to count them. thus turning the military into Obamites and pelosites. Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!!! heh heh

Hey cock smoker........did you ever serve?

If not, like I said, shut the fuck up, as you've obviously nothing to add here.

Well Fag , and Sodomy supporter, I have never served. But I worked around Fags . it never works out.

You shouldn't be dating at work.

Fraternization is against the rules in the military now. And that is between non gays, so gays would be included in this already existing regulation.

Hey cock smoker........did you ever serve?

If not, like I said, shut the fuck up, as you've obviously nothing to add here.

Well Fag , and Sodomy supporter, I have never served. But I worked around Fags . it never works out.

Just as I thought.....you've never served.

Just another cock smoking colon jockey that thinks his flatulent ass knows better than everyone else who's been there.

Tell ya what penis puffer, you do 1 tour in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, and then come back and tell us how it is.

Otherwise, be known for the pussified asshat clowshoes cock smoking idiot that you truly are.

Well I guess a bugedout child murderer, and rape loot pillage and burner like you, with your post traumatic stress disorder post would know better right?. Please, its only you asshole insane veterans that should know weather fags can serve in the military effectivly?. I don't think so. I say no fags in the military , got it.?!

It's funny that straight heterosexual males fear gay men...and I'm talking about the males on this message board, not the ones in the military. I doubt many of them do.

Heck, woman apparently have more to fear of men in the military if the recent news about rape is anywhere remotely true. And yet they are not afraid.

:eusa_eh:

Please, its only you asshole insane veterans that should know weather fags can serve in the military effectivly?. I don't think so. I say no fags in the military , got it.?!

Why are you calling Colin Powell names?

link

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's bid to lift the ban on gays serving openly in the military received another boost Wednesday when retired US general Colin Powell came out in support of the repeal.

As the country's highest ranking officer in 1993, Powell had opposed president Bill Clinton's attempt to end a ban on gays in uniform.

Instead, Powell backed a controversial compromise still in force -- known as "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" -- requiring service members to keep quiet about their sexual orientation or face expulsion.

But in an about turn, Powell said times had changed.

"In the almost 17 years since the ?Don?t ask, Don?t tell? legislation was passed, attitudes and circumstances have changed," he said in a statement.

"I fully support the new approach presented to the Senate Armed Services Committee this week" by Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, said Powell.

-TSO

It's funny that straight heterosexual males fear gay men...and I'm talking about the males on this message board, not the ones in the military. I doubt many of them do.

Heck, woman apparently have more to fear of men in the military if the recent news about rape is anywhere remotely true. And yet they are not afraid.

Yeah, Ravi, many of them are afraid. When I serving my last tour during the end of the eighties, the older and wiser (and sometimes sadder) women kept careful eyes on the younger ones.

Fraternization: it's illegal in the military. I can remember three distinct cases where I demoted male Sergeants to Corporal for stupid behavior with junior enlisted women. And there was the Master Sergeant who was demoted a grade by a Special Court-Martial for fooling around with almost a dozen junior enlisted women at the processing station on post.

I am not concerned about whom someone wants to sleep with. We have laws that regulate behavior for that. Will the soldier uphold the good order and discipline of the service should be the only criteria.

Just another cock smoking colon jockey that thinks his flatulent ass knows better than everyone else who's been there.

Tell ya what penis puffer, you do 1 tour in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, and then come back and tell us how it is.

Otherwise, be known for the pussified asshat clowshoes cock smoking idiot that you truly are.

Well I guess a bugedout child murderer, and rape loot pillage and burner like you, with your post traumatic stress disorder post would know better right?. Please, its only you asshole insane veterans that should know weather fags can serve in the military effectivly?. I don't think so. I say no fags in the military , got it.?!

Child murderer? Nope, you must have me confused with your uncle that molested you until you were 14 and then killed your puppy.

PTSD? Wrong yet again. Even though I've been in 4 war zones, I've managed to keep my head about me, and am quite well adjusted. Even have psych interviews that say as much (it's something you gotta do when you work with Top Secret stuff).

As far as raping and looting? Nope, because unlike you, I actually believe in God, know who He is, and think it's a really bad idea to break His Commandments. I don't steal, as I'm capable of earning my own way, and I don't rape, because sex with an unwilling partner is no fun.

Besides, you can lose vital body parts that way.

As far as the insane veterans are the only ones in favor? Well......the CJCS, Admiral Mullen, as well as retired General Colin Powell disagree with this strongly.

And........even if you won't acknowledge that my 20 years experience trumps your zero years, maybe the service of these honorable men can convince you.

Unless of course, you choose to keep starving your brain of oxygen by keeping your head up your ass.

Try again fuckstick...........target practice on 'tards such as yourself is fun.

Child murderer? Nope, you must have me confused with your uncle that molested you until you were 14 and then killed your puppy.

PTSD? Wrong yet again. Even though I've been in 4 war zones, I've managed to keep my head about me, and am quite well adjusted. Even have psych interviews that say as much (it's something you gotta do when you work with Top Secret stuff).

As far as raping and looting? Nope, because unlike you, I actually believe in God, know who He is, and think it's a really bad idea to break His Commandments. I don't steal, as I'm capable of earning my own way, and I don't rape, because sex with an unwilling partner is no fun.

As far as the insane veterans are the only ones in favor? Well......the CJCS, Admiral Mullen, as well as retired General Colin Powell disagree with this strongly.

And........even if you won't acknowledge that my 20 years experience trumps your zero years, maybe the service of these honorable men can convince you.

Unless of course, you choose to keep starving your brain of oxygen by keeping your head up your ass.

May you drink agent orange mixed in with your coolaide. And may you develop Gulf War syndrome. Homo fag supporter.!!Got it. you make me sick

Try again fuckstick...........target practice on 'tards such as yourself is fun.
:eek:

May you drink agent orange mixed in with your coolaide,and may you develop Gulf
War syndrome.:eek:

Last edited:
Faggots should not be allowed to openly serve in the military because if a straight man and a faggot share the same room and the straight man feels uncomfortable getting dressed/undressed the pro-faggot camp will say the straight man feels uncomfortable because of homophobia. It is not homophobic to be straight and feels uncomfortable being a an open shower and or dorm room getting dressed/undressed around a bunch of men who are attracted to other men, no more so than a female service member who feels uncomfortable around men in the same situation.

People should be in the military because they want to defend and serve their country, not because they're faggots that want to serve their country, therefore don't ask, don't tell should not be lifted.

May you drink agent orange mixed in with your coolaide. And may you develop Gulf War syndrome. Homo fag supporter.!!Got it. you make me sick

:eek:

May you drink agent orange mixed in with your coolaide,and may you develop Gulf
War syndrome.:eek:

You really are a piece of work ain't you, ya stupid fucker? Do you even know what Gulf War Syndrome is? I do, was stationed with someone who had it while I was at the Naval War College, and it's some really fucked up shit.

Incidentally, it's not contagious.

And why is it that you keep thinking I'm a 'Nam vet? I'm not that old.

Oh.......and by the way, it's the insane veterans like me that allow stupid 'tards such as yourself to spew the bullshit you do, while living in a free country. Don't like it? Go to Iraq.

Oh............Depending on what part of the country you live in, I hope that a big sinkhole, mudslide, forest fire, etc. razes only YOUR house, as well as hopefully someone will sneak into your home, rape your pets, sodomize your sink, and take all your valuables.

I hope you then get hit by a bus on your way to the police station, ending up in a coma for around 15 years.

Maybe then you'll have a clue, but it's doubtful.

You jackass woman, a straight man who feels uncomfortable getting dressed/undressed and sharing open showers with men who are attracted to men are not in fear of faggots, nor are the faggotphobic, this is precisely why don't ask/don't tell should be lifted. Those who advocate for lifting it have never served in the military and don't know what the hell they're talking about. They live in this fantasy world where they think everybody is going to get along just fine when the ban is lifted and think they speak for the majority of servicemembers. These idiots put political agenda and emotional feelings ahead of reality

The funny thing about this is that faggots thought most Americans were/were going to be accepting of gay marriage also, that is until it got put to a vote by the people and the majority voted against it.

Faggots should not be allowed to openly serve in the military because if a straight man and a faggot share the same room and the straight man feels uncomfortable getting dressed/undressed the pro-faggot camp will say the straight man feels uncomfortable because of homophobia. It is not homophobic to be straight and feels uncomfortable being a an open shower and or dorm room getting dressed/undressed around a bunch of men who are attracted to other men, no more so than a female service member who feels uncomfortable around men in the same situation.

People should be in the military because they want to defend and serve their country, not because they're faggots that want to serve their country, therefore don't ask, don't tell should not be lifted.

Interestingly enough Charles BassHole, your services are not required by my military.

Thank God, we don't need bigoted asshats such as yourself with weapons.

Since gays have been serving already, why change the law?

You certainly are correct in saying gays have already been serving and there are rarely any problems with their fellow soldiers. But that is in large part due to the fact that they aren't allowed to be openly gay.

If a service members sexuality doesn't matter, why should we allow a homosexual to be open about it?

The last thing we need are drill sergeants, supervisors, or commanders talking with a lisp. No one is going to take such homos seriously.

Good post and the pro-homosexuals movement isn't taking this into consideration. The military is for people to defend the country and thus its officers and NCOs should be forced to feed and make servicemembers the faggot political agenda.

Interestingly enough Charles BassHole, your services are not required by my military.

Thank God, we don't need bigoted asshats such as yourself with weapons.

The Bass is no longer in the military but could certainly come back if he felt like it. It is not bigoted, nor homophobic to feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room and sharing open showers with men who openly admit they are attracted to other men's buttholes. If that is what you like don that on your own time, service members shouldn't be forced into it.

What is it about gays that scares you Charles BassHole?

Are you scared that when the gay lifestyle is publicly accepted, your boyfriend is gonna insist that you leave your wife?

What is it about gays that scares you Charles BassHole?

Are you scared that when the gay lifestyle is publicly accepted, your boyfriend is gonna insist that you leave your wife?

listen you fag loving jackass, dried up squid, the Bass is not afraid of faggots just because he would feel uncomfortable sharing an open shower with a bunch of men who openly admit to being penis jockeys, thats like saying a sexually abused male child in bigoted for feeling uncomfortable being in the same open shower with Yukon.

The current policy is not causing any problems in the military, except for the faggots who openly want to say they're faggots and there are many faggots who serve who see no problem with not openly making their faggotry known.

Forum List

Back