U.S. Military forces should not overturn "Don't ask, don't tell".

You know, I'm glad dumb fuckers like you are no longer in the military.

The Bass is glad that he never had the chance to serve with a idiot who openly supports penis jockeys. The don't ask/don't tell policy is not causing any problems for anyone in the military, the straights are not troubled by it and serving the country is about duty to your country first and foremost, not being an openly admitted shirt lifter who wants to serve the country.

Racists and bigots don't belong in my military.

That is why I'm glad your incompetent REMF ass is gone.

And no, they wouldn't take you back. We don't need any shitbirds.

Racists and bigots don't belong in my military.

That is why I'm glad your incompetent REMF ass is gone.

And no, they wouldn't take you back. We don't need any shitbirds.

The Bass is a bigot for not feeling at home in a open shower full of men that are attracted to and have anal penetrative sex with other men? LMAO, you're a damn joke squid boy.

It's funny that straight heterosexual males fear gay men...and I'm talking about the males on this message board, not the ones in the military. I doubt many of them do.

Heck, woman apparently have more to fear of men in the military if the recent news about rape is anywhere remotely true. And yet they are not afraid.

:eusa_eh:

You jackass woman, a straight man who feels uncomfortable getting dressed/undressed and sharing open showers with men who are attracted to men are not in fear of faggots, nor are the faggotphobic, this is precisely why don't ask/don't tell should be lifted. Those who advocate for lifting it have never served in the military and don't know what the hell they're talking about. They live in this fantasy world where they think everybody is going to get along just fine when the ban is lifted and think they speak for the majority of servicemembers. These idiots put political agenda and emotional feelings ahead of reality

The funny thing about this is that faggots thought most Americans were/were going to be accepting of gay marriage also, that is until it got put to a vote by the people and the majority voted against it.
The only thing this change would mean is that if someone is found out to be gay it isn't a valid reason to kick them out of the military.

Are you going to tell me that the majority of the time you don't know who is gay or not? TFF! No wonder you are afraid...you might be tempted to choose the gay road.

It's funny that straight heterosexual males fear gay men...and I'm talking about the males on this message board, not the ones in the military. I doubt many of them do.

Heck, woman apparently have more to fear of men in the military if the recent news about rape is anywhere remotely true. And yet they are not afraid.

:eusa_eh:

You jackass woman, a straight man who feels uncomfortable getting dressed/undressed and sharing open showers with men who are attracted to men are not in fear of faggots, nor are the faggotphobic, this is precisely why don't ask/don't tell should be lifted. Those who advocate for lifting it have never served in the military and don't know what the hell they're talking about. They live in this fantasy world where they think everybody is going to get along just fine when the ban is lifted and think they speak for the majority of servicemembers. These idiots put political agenda and emotional feelings ahead of reality

The funny thing about this is that faggots thought most Americans were/were going to be accepting of gay marriage also, that is until it got put to a vote by the people and the majority voted against it.
The only thing this change would mean is that if someone is found out to be gay it isn't a valid reason to kick them out of the military.

Are you going to tell me that the majority of the time you don't know who is gay or not? TFF! No wonder you are afraid...you might be tempted to choose the gay road.

:lol:

I heard they're going hand these out with the dog tags, once it's official...

http://www.makoosh.com/fashion-designer-necklaces-1/letter-necklace-pendant-1997-2234_zoom.jpg

I saw the hearings yesterday about the proposal to overturn "Don't ask, don't tell", the current policy that the U.S. military forces utilize when dealing with homosexual recruits.
As Senator McCain correctly said, I feel allowing homosexuals to openly display their homosexuality, will affect U.S. military moral , and unit cohesion, and overall military effectivness.

The don't ask don't tell policy must not be overturned.Esspecially now that the nation is at war.

How do you, "Openly display your homosexuality?'

Why are right wingers such pussies?

I am not a Homosexual. In my country , Jamaica, you can get a 10 year sentence for being a homosexual.

Fucking savages. No wonder you are so concerned with your secret coming out. This all makes sense now. In YOUR country huh? Fair enough. Dont like the way the rules are here pretaining to homosexuality? Fair enough. Good luck in a Jamacan jail in your country.

Forum List

Back