U.S. intelligence chiefs directly contradict President Trump on Iran and North Korea in a new assess

Reigniting the battle: Trump fights with intel

What a dismal failure Trump has been on foreign policy.

When asked about Iran, the intel community confirmed that Iran was still in compliance with the Iran Deal Obama started, when Trump declared the deal a disaster. When asked about North Korea, they said they still had nukes and were still pursuing the program, whileTrump said we didn't need to worry about N. Korea any more. Lol! Yea right! He also said that ISIS was finished when Intel said it was not. But his Sheep believe every word Trump says anyway, on everything about foreign policy. Time to get this idiotic cultist out of office.

"The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong!" Trump tweeted. "When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!"

Who elected this dumbass?!

Trump chastises intel chiefs after they contradict him on Iran and claims of foreign policy success - CNNPolitics
Even the CIA director admits Iran is complying with the nuclear deal signed in 2015:

“At the moment technically they are in compliance” with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Haspel told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Trump didn't even get 1/100 from North Korea what Obama got from Iran. Obama got a 159 page detailed plan with specific commitments from Iran, with those commitment down to every specific detail. Trump got a 1 page vague signed statement by North Korea with no details, and it was vague enough that North Korea can interpret the statement as it suits them.
ggw6gykt1md21.jpg

She's polishing a turd aka Iran.This only happened last month for crying out loud. She can fuck right off.

Iran missile tests may breach UN resolution, France and UK warn
US could see remarks as first sign of Europeans’ wavering support for nuclear deal

France and the UK have echoed warnings by Donald Trump’s administration that Iran may be in breach of United Nations obligations by testing medium-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying multiple warheads.

The remarks from Paris and London will be seen by the US government as the first sign that its key European partners may yet be persuaded to view Iran’s broader behaviour as so dangerous that their support for the 2015 Iran nuclear deal can no longer be justified.

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, criticised Iran’s missile programme at the weekend and will be at a Nato foreign ministers’ meeting in Brussels over the next two days to underline his message about the threat to Middle East stability posed by Iran. He is also due to meet the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, in Brussels.

In a statement issued on Saturday, Pompeo said Iran had tested a medium-range ballistic missile, violating a UN resolution. The missile, according to Pompeo, is capable of carrying multiple warheads and “has a range that allows it to strike parts of Europe and anywhere in the Middle East”.

He added: “This test violates UN security council resolution 2231 that bans Iran from undertaking ‘any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology’.”

Iran missile tests may breach UN resolution, France and UK warn
It was a provocation, not violation.

And?

I dont have a problem with people questioning those people.
Wish more people questioned them before the Iraq war.

People did.
They were called “un-American”
By Republicans and conservatives mainly
hitlery signed off. fk don't you get it? wow.

She was given bad information by the

People did.

Didn't liberal MSNBC fire Donahue because of his anti-war stance?

How many Democrats voted to give GW the power to decide to invade?

There were a lot who voted against, but.....

It really speaks to the broad yellow streak down the backs of all members of the US Senate since 2003.

Any one of them could have cut off funding for the war through the filibuster. None did. Lest you be accused of not supporting the troops.

You’d think that at least one of them would risk their seat for the faint principle of congressional independence and oversight

People did.

People did.

It really speaks to the broad yellow streak down the backs of all members of the US Senate since 2003.

Any one of them could have cut off funding for the war through the filibuster. None did. Lest you be accused of not supporting the troops.

You’d think that at least one of them would risk their seat for the faint principle of congressional independence and oversight

There were a couple I think. That one guy with the hot red-headed wife....(ops is that sexist?)

People did.

People did.

There were a couple I think. That one guy with the hot red-headed wife....(ops is that sexist?)
Kusinich

People did.

People did.

Kusinich

I know but you can find him or his wife, with that on a google search. LOL

Biggest threat to our nation is the Democratic National Committee.

Not according to the people TRUMP appointed to head the NSA, the CIA or the FBI. According to them, ISIS has NOT been destroyed, North Korea is NOT disarming, and the Russian GRU hacked the US 2016 election, and are teaming up with China to expand that interference in 2020.

The Southern Border is NOT even listed as a crisis, nor are illegal drugs a major crisis. But the widening influence of Russia and China in areas where the US is withdrawing its influence is, as is AIRPORT SECURITY, which Trump is ignoring. In fact, the biggest security threats listed by Trump's National Security appointees are being dealt with by the President.

Trump continues to deny Russian hackers interfered in the election, and has not allocated either funds or manpower to fighting this threat. He continues to cozy up to Kim despite the CIA assessment that NK is expanding and building new testing facilities while Trump continues to tell the American people that he has defused this threat. He hasn't and it's gotten much worse since he's been President.

ISIS is not destroyed either. It has thousands of fighters and international resources. But Trump says its destroyed.

But most troubling is that the US Intelligence Agencies are fight against the biggest threat to the USA, that of Putin's Russia, while Trump refuses to believe that Russia is a threat at all, while Trump continues to hold "private" meetings with Putin with no American officials present, and no American record of what was said. Very troubling indeed when Putin brags to the world press that Trump does whatever he suggests, and one of those suggestions is the destruction of NATO.
Russians hacked DNC because Hillary did not take security precautions, Uma and Carlos Danger did not take security precautions, Debbie Wasserman Schultz did not take security precautions and Podesta brothers did not take security precautions.
Oh and they hired Palestinian IT family. Dudes you couldn’t have written a better Hollywood script

Haspel is another Bushbot.

What is it that suddenly has the lolberals all soggy in the britches for more warmongering?
Nominated by trump. Lol
Yeah, and?....I've been saying that he's been getting shit advice for over a year now.

Again, why is it lolberals like you are now all behind warmongering neocon Bush lackeys?....Did Code Pink decide to give war a chance?
So, you say all the professionals in intelligence are wrong & the fast assed orange business cheat is right.

Not according to the people TRUMP appointed to head the NSA, the CIA or the FBI. According to them, ISIS has NOT been destroyed, North Korea is NOT disarming, and the Russian GRU hacked the US 2016 election, and are teaming up with China to expand that interference in 2020.

The Southern Border is NOT even listed as a crisis, nor are illegal drugs a major crisis. But the widening influence of Russia and China in areas where the US is withdrawing its influence is, as is AIRPORT SECURITY, which Trump is ignoring. In fact, the biggest security threats listed by Trump's National Security appointees are being dealt with by the President.

Trump continues to deny Russian hackers interfered in the election, and has not allocated either funds or manpower to fighting this threat. He continues to cozy up to Kim despite the CIA assessment that NK is expanding and building new testing facilities while Trump continues to tell the American people that he has defused this threat. He hasn't and it's gotten much worse since he's been President.

ISIS is not destroyed either. It has thousands of fighters and international resources. But Trump says its destroyed.

But most troubling is that the US Intelligence Agencies are fight against the biggest threat to the USA, that of Putin's Russia, while Trump refuses to believe that Russia is a threat at all, while Trump continues to hold "private" meetings with Putin with no American officials present, and no American record of what was said. Very troubling indeed when Putin brags to the world press that Trump does whatever he suggests, and one of those suggestions is the destruction of NATO.
Russians hacked DNC because Hillary did not take security precautions, Uma and Carlos Danger did not take security precautions, Debbie Wasserman Schultz did not take security precautions and Podesta brothers did not take security precautions.
What did Hillary have to do wirh the NC servers?

who is the President ? Remind me again.
The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.
How can you be this blind?
My eyes and my mind are wide open. I don’t subscribe to liberal propaganda.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.
Wow are you duped.

So, as I see it the intel community has grabbed Trump by his pussy & Trump does not like being grabbed by his pussy.

Well, I guess Trump is getting a taste of what he has handed out previously.

MAGA = Make Ass Grabbing Awesome

But as the head of the CIA testified today...they are still in compliance even though WE terminated the agreement
Because we didn't terminate the agreement. We only backed out. Other countries are taking the lead, now.

How stupid is Trump? His political power is eroding, and it's as if he is going out of his way to eliminate possible political allies. This is another clear illustration that Trump's own ego comes before all else, to Trump.

There is a serious problem when the Preside t of the United States demands our intelligence community be loyal to him & not our country.

It is time that fat assed POS gets thrown out of office.

The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.
Wow are you duped.
I don’t live in the fantasy/conspiracy world like you. You think Russia “stole” the 2016 election don’t you? Go ahead Gondor and live there with Merlin and Bilbo Baggans. :auiqs.jpg:

What did Hillary have to do wirh the NC servers?
What did Trump have to do with them? Democratic Party chair was probably in touch with Clinton campaign and they became infected.

There is a serious problem when the Preside t of the United States demands our intelligence community be loyal to him & not our country.

It is time that fat assed POS gets thrown out of office.
Like Obama and Iran? Taking Iran off the list of state sponsors of terrorism.

Wow are you duped.
I don’t live in the fantasy/conspiracy world like you. You think Russia “stole” the 2016 election don’t you? Go ahead Gondor and live there with Merlin and Bilbo Baggans. :auiqs.jpg:
He's right, you've been duped.

Forum List

Back