U.S. intelligence chiefs directly contradict President Trump on Iran and North Korea in a new assess

ISIS is of course dispersed all over the globe. That's a no brainer. As a matter of fact we are letting the Ukrainian government use ISIS fighters in the east. Trudeau is welcoming them back to Canada, But they are defeated in Syria. Of course NK is still a potential threat but are in the process of getting rid of their nukes.

What the hell is the point of this OP?
What the hell is the point?!!!! Are you a complete fricking idiot. Donald Trump's assertions are contradicted by our intel agencies led by his own appointees.

I want to know why they are flat out lying about the threats or lack thereof.

Another fake intel report
All of the heads of the American Intel agencies testified before congress
* They testified that North Korea is still a Nuclear threat contradicting Trump
* They testified that Russia continues to try and interfere with the US political process contradicting Trump
* They testified that ISIS has not been defeated and have thousands of operatives worldwide contradicting Trump

When are intel chiefs and the news agencies going to quit lying and start supporting the alternative truth of Donald Trump

Let's tear this drivel apart shall we?

Point 1 Trump hasn't said that never NK is no longer a nuclear threat, in fact the opposite he's scheduled to meet with Kim again because as he stated after the first meeting "this is an ongoing process" the only thing Trump has stated in this regard is that NK is no longer testing ballistic weapons, and that is entirely correct. The people of Hawaii haven't had to run in fear in quite some time now.

Point 2 Trump has NEVER said that Russia didn't , hasnt, and doesn't continue to attempt to interfere in our elections. All he said was that Putin denies being behind Wiki Leaks. And we certainly have seen no proof that they were

Point 3 Trump has never said that ISIS is completely destroyed. He has said that they are pretty much out of commission in Syria, which was the reason he sent troops into Syria to begin with .

If you're going to bitch about alternative facts, stop using alternative facts.
Keep defending the despot. You can do that for a few more years and then you will spend the rest of your life explaining how you supported the most corrupt President in history. You may become a neo-trumpite. That will like being a neo-nazi.

Oh try fucking decaf.

If you trust them, you are fuckin idiots anyways. Remember the CIA cable leaks?

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

• China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Honduras 2009 *
  • Libya 2011 *
  • Syria 2012
  • Ukraine 2014 *
  • United States 2016 to present
  • Venezuela 2019 to present

Last edited:
Overthrowing other people’s governments: The Master List

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

• China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Honduras 2009 *
  • Libya 2011 *
  • Syria 2012
  • Ukraine 2014 *

And now the coup is here in America. Same game. Same players.

Bingo. When one star isn't enough.

5-star.jpg

I dont have a problem with people questioning those people.
Wish more people questioned them before the Iraq war.

Having earned my veteran status in OIF as opposed to OEF which I felt compelled to join the military for, I certainly do wish the government did a better job conducting it.

Hindsight being what it is, I do not agree that the Iraq War was a waste, or an endeavor that should not have been pursued. I think it should have been done in 1991 though. I have no regrets, since the 2 times I sent rounds down range in anger it didn't result in injuries to anyone. It kept things from ending up badly though. We did help take down a brutal despot, and establish a government that is still standing, even though it's only because of our continued support. In the parts of Iraq I was in the people were grateful, mostly shiites and especially the Kurds. Something about having your government use tanks and helicopters against you will must make it easy to embrace anyone who stops it from happening.

That said, the very argument that bed wetters make about failure on behalf of the government only seems to be made when a republicrat is in office. Look at Libya. Look at Yemen, Syria, and Egypt. All of the meat puppet faggot's "liberated" countries are about as stable as nitroglycerin with Rosie O'Donnell's 480volt Horse Dildo stuck in it.

Yeah, I don't have any idea where he gets his ignorant spew either.

It appears now clear whence he got is human trafficking, duct tape, prayer rug at the the border fantasy: Sicario: Day of the Soldado. A movie. Given that hint, it shouldn't take long to figure out where the rest of his fantasies originate.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. President Spectacle wants his spectacle - all about Me - and reality-based information might interfere with that overriding objective.

Pffft . Idiot it was reported.

Border rancher: 'We've found prayer rugs out here. It's unreal'
by Anna Giaritelli
| January 16, 2019 07:32 AM
| Updated Jan 16, 2019, 03:51 PM

View image on Twitter

CBP Arizona @CBPArizona

In the last 5 days #YumaSector #BorderPatrol has arrested people from 7 countries trying to illegally enter the U.S. #NationalSecurity #SouthwestBorder

China
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico
El Salvador
Nicaragua
India

11:59 AM - Jan 16, 2019

"The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong!" Trump tweeted. "When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!"

Who elected this dumbass?!

Trump chastises intel chiefs after they contradict him on Iran and claims of foreign policy success - CNNPolitics

People that voted for Hillary in the primary
So you are one of the stupid fucking Berniebots?

no

but if Hillary hadn't run, you MIGHT have actually had a decent contender.

Washington Examiner, reporting on an unnamed "border rancher". No rugs, no evidence.

You are insane, willfully, and purposely.

And your shit pile of an "article" doesn't explain the other similarities between Trump's border fantasies and that movie. But keeping that in "mind" probably overextended your attention span, didn't it?

Biggest threat to our nation is the Democratic National Committee.

Not according to the people TRUMP appointed to head the NSA, the CIA or the FBI. According to them, ISIS has NOT been destroyed, North Korea is NOT disarming, and the Russian GRU hacked the US 2016 election, and are teaming up with China to expand that interference in 2020.

The Southern Border is NOT even listed as a crisis, nor are illegal drugs a major crisis. But the widening influence of Russia and China in areas where the US is withdrawing its influence is, as is AIRPORT SECURITY, which Trump is ignoring. In fact, the biggest security threats listed by Trump's National Security appointees are being dealt with by the President.

Trump continues to deny Russian hackers interfered in the election, and has not allocated either funds or manpower to fighting this threat. He continues to cozy up to Kim despite the CIA assessment that NK is expanding and building new testing facilities while Trump continues to tell the American people that he has defused this threat. He hasn't and it's gotten much worse since he's been President.

ISIS is not destroyed either. It has thousands of fighters and international resources. But Trump says its destroyed.

But most troubling is that the US Intelligence Agencies are fight against the biggest threat to the USA, that of Putin's Russia, while Trump refuses to believe that Russia is a threat at all, while Trump continues to hold "private" meetings with Putin with no American officials present, and no American record of what was said. Very troubling indeed when Putin brags to the world press that Trump does whatever he suggests, and one of those suggestions is the destruction of NATO.
Russians hacked DNC because Hillary did not take security precautions, Uma and Carlos Danger did not take security precautions, Debbie Wasserman Schultz did not take security precautions and Podesta brothers did not take security precautions.

I dont have a problem with people questioning those people.
Wish more people questioned them before the Iraq war.

People did.
They were called “un-American”
By Republicans and conservatives mainly

Didn't liberal MSNBC fire Donahue because of his anti-war stance?

How many Democrats voted to give GW the power to decide to invade?

There were a lot who voted against, but.....

"The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong!" Trump tweeted. "When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!"

Trump chastises intel chiefs after they contradict him on Iran and claims of foreign policy success - CNNPolitics
Even the CIA director admits Iran is complying with the nuclear deal signed in 2015:

“At the moment technically they are in compliance” with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Haspel told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Trump didn't even get 1/100 from North Korea what Obama got from Iran. Obama got a 159 page detailed plan with specific commitments from Iran, with those commitment down to every specific detail. Trump got a 1 page vague signed statement by North Korea with no details, and it was vague enough that North Korea can interpret the statement as it suits them.
ggw6gykt1md21.jpg

She's polishing a turd aka Iran.This only happened last month for crying out loud. She can fuck right off.

Iran missile tests may breach UN resolution, France and UK warn
US could see remarks as first sign of Europeans’ wavering support for nuclear deal

France and the UK have echoed warnings by Donald Trump’s administration that Iran may be in breach of United Nations obligations by testing medium-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying multiple warheads.

The remarks from Paris and London will be seen by the US government as the first sign that its key European partners may yet be persuaded to view Iran’s broader behaviour as so dangerous that their support for the 2015 Iran nuclear deal can no longer be justified.

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, criticised Iran’s missile programme at the weekend and will be at a Nato foreign ministers’ meeting in Brussels over the next two days to underline his message about the threat to Middle East stability posed by Iran. He is also due to meet the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, in Brussels.

In a statement issued on Saturday, Pompeo said Iran had tested a medium-range ballistic missile, violating a UN resolution. The missile, according to Pompeo, is capable of carrying multiple warheads and “has a range that allows it to strike parts of Europe and anywhere in the Middle East”.

He added: “This test violates UN security council resolution 2231 that bans Iran from undertaking ‘any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology’.”

Damn dude. You're embarrassing.
'Damn Dude'....You're an idiot. Fear is a product of ignorance. Educate yourself instead of doing nothing but respond back with childish personal attacks.

The very real, very dangerous threat of the Iranian regime

https://nypost.com/2018/03/11/irans-threat-keeps-on-growing/

New attacks spark concerns about Iranian cyber threat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on

US intelligence officials: North Korea will sell nuclear tech to Iran

“What terrifies many of us is that we might not even know that Pyongyang has even sold such technology until it's too late to do anything about it. Think about how much information you can store on just a flash drive today. All it would take is one North Korean agent, selling a 256-gig USB stick to an Iranian operative filled with blueprints, design specs and advanced warhead shielding technology to make a massive difference.

"Just that amount of information on ICBM technology alone would be a game changer for Tehran — and we would not even know about it until the new designs were included in their missile tests.”
Do you really not understand that idiom or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Now show the photos of Obama bowing so far over to these same guys that it looks like he's giving them a blow job.

Fail, snowflake.

who is the President ? Remind me again.
The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.
How can you be this blind?
My eyes and my mind are wide open. I don’t subscribe to liberal propaganda.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
quote where they said there is “no crisis” on southern border? This was a “threat assessment “ and that means nuclear powers.

Now show the photos of Obama bowing so far over to these same guys that it looks like he's giving them a blow job.

Fail, snowflake.

The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.

Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.
That's some funny shit right there boy!

Tell us another one!

Washington Examiner, reporting on an unnamed "border rancher". No rugs, no evidence.

You are insane, willfully, and purposely.

And your shit pile of an "article" doesn't explain the other similarities between Trump's border fantasies and that movie. But keeping that in "mind" probably overextended your attention span, didn't it?

Piss off. I put up the list of countries the Border Patrol reported on. And there's this. AND why would it be odd that prayer rugs have been found.

"The latest provided account was a Sept. 11, 2014, online news report by KTRH, 740 AM in Houston, quoting Ed Turzanski, a former U.S. intelligence officer and professor of political science and government at La Salle University in Philadelphia, saying: "We've seen Muslim prayer rugs and other items that have been left behind by people entering the country illegally."

David Dewhurst says prayer rugs found in Texas brush near Mexico border

Even the CIA director admits Iran is complying with the nuclear deal signed in 2015:

“At the moment technically they are in compliance” with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), Haspel told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Trump didn't even get 1/100 from North Korea what Obama got from Iran. Obama got a 159 page detailed plan with specific commitments from Iran, with those commitment down to every specific detail. Trump got a 1 page vague signed statement by North Korea with no details, and it was vague enough that North Korea can interpret the statement as it suits them.
ggw6gykt1md21.jpg

She's polishing a turd aka Iran.This only happened last month for crying out loud. She can fuck right off.

US could see remarks as first sign of Europeans’ wavering support for nuclear deal

France and the UK have echoed warnings by Donald Trump’s administration that Iran may be in breach of United Nations obligations by testing medium-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying multiple warheads.

The remarks from Paris and London will be seen by the US government as the first sign that its key European partners may yet be persuaded to view Iran’s broader behaviour as so dangerous that their support for the 2015 Iran nuclear deal can no longer be justified.

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, criticised Iran’s missile programme at the weekend and will be at a Nato foreign ministers’ meeting in Brussels over the next two days to underline his message about the threat to Middle East stability posed by Iran. He is also due to meet the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, in Brussels.

In a statement issued on Saturday, Pompeo said Iran had tested a medium-range ballistic missile, violating a UN resolution. The missile, according to Pompeo, is capable of carrying multiple warheads and “has a range that allows it to strike parts of Europe and anywhere in the Middle East”.

He added: “This test violates UN security council resolution 2231 that bans Iran from undertaking ‘any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology’.”

It was a provocation, not violation.

Piss off. I put up the list of countries the Border Patrol reported on. And there's this. AND why would it be odd that prayer rugs have been found.

"The latest provided account was a Sept. 11, 2014, online news report by KTRH, 740 AM in Houston, quoting Ed Turzanski, a former U.S. intelligence officer and professor of political science and government at La Salle University in Philadelphia, saying: "We've seen Muslim prayer rugs and other items that have been left behind by people entering the country illegally."

David Dewhurst says prayer rugs found in Texas brush near Mexico border

Gawd, what a dolt:

In the end, we find his statement incorrect and ridiculous. Rugs (we mean Pants) on Fire!​

Forum List

Back