U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

My theory is the OP typed this safely from the confines of his mom’s suburban basement. But with a name like patriot and such an aggressive avatar he may be posting from Afghanistan on his patrol break. Thank you for your service. ;)
Basically.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The left-wing ideology has imposed more mass murder and misery on mankind than everything else combined. It's intolerable that we sit by while the entire planet pays the ultimate price for the communist regime in China. It's time they are removed from power.

The Chinese may be concealing their numbers. Well no shit, Sherlock. That has nothing to do with the fact that the greatest nation in the world never waits for any other country to act before we do. Or the fact that the totally unqualified hack we have sitting in the Oval Office did next to nothing up until March 13th. In case you've been living under a rock, it is the Republican party and the right hand side of the aisle that has been intent on dismantling and gutting government..the very government that could have aided in responding to this crisis..if we didn't have Trump at the top and Mitch running the Senate.

Sorry, this one belongs to the right wing, no matter how much you cry and stamp your feet. Own it.

Why don't you own the FACT it's our bureaucracies responsible for the delay in action. I posted the links several times in these discussions. Don't worry about Republicans. If you want to straighten out this problem, support eliminating bureaucracies.

I'm sorry. Again, who's been in charge of those bureaucracies since 2017?
Who has led the almost four decade charge to dismantle and gut these bureaucracies in the name of smaller government?
How's that working out for us right now?

Sounds to me like we need reasonable and educated people manning these bureaucracies making informed decisions based on policy instead of political appointees or zealots making decisions based on their party affiliation.
I can get behind that.

Since Trump took office, all you people on the right were complaining that Trump thinks he knows too much; Trump needs to listen to his advisors; Trump always wants to be the decider. Now you are saying you want the President to override his bureaucracies and make his own decisions.

What you people are doing is looking for any reason to blame the President by putting him in a damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't situation. In other words, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, you'll blame him either way.

The CDC and FDA were calling all the shots right from the beginning, and still are today. The FDA didn't approve of using hydroxychloroquine until last week. They didn't give permission for hospitals to sterilize face masks until two weeks ago. It's the FDA that only approved of one kind of test kit for this particular virus, and it ended up they didn't work.

The President is letting the professionals call the shots, and he has from the beginning. The President of the United States has limited powers, just like the other two branches of our government.

The left-wing ideology has imposed more mass murder and misery on mankind than everything else combined. It's intolerable that we sit by while the entire planet pays the ultimate price for the communist regime in China. It's time they are removed from power.

The Chinese may be concealing their numbers. Well no shit, Sherlock. That has nothing to do with the fact that the greatest nation in the world never waits for any other country to act before we do. Or the fact that the totally unqualified hack we have sitting in the Oval Office did next to nothing up until March 13th. In case you've been living under a rock, it is the Republican party and the right hand side of the aisle that has been intent on dismantling and gutting government..the very government that could have aided in responding to this crisis..if we didn't have Trump at the top and Mitch running the Senate.

Sorry, this one belongs to the right wing, no matter how much you cry and stamp your feet. Own it.

Why don't you own the FACT it's our bureaucracies responsible for the delay in action. I posted the links several times in these discussions. Don't worry about Republicans. If you want to straighten out this problem, support eliminating bureaucracies.

I'm sorry. Again, who's been in charge of those bureaucracies since 2017?
Who has led the almost four decade charge to dismantle and gut these bureaucracies in the name of smaller government?
How's that working out for us right now?

Sounds to me like we need reasonable and educated people manning these bureaucracies making informed decisions based on policy instead of political appointees or zealots making decisions based on their party affiliation.
I can get behind that.

Since Trump took office, all you people on the right were complaining that Trump thinks he knows too much; Trump needs to listen to his advisors; Trump always wants to be the decider. Now you are saying you want the President to override his bureaucracies and make his own decisions.

What you people are doing is looking for any reason to blame the President by putting him in a damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't situation. In other words, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, you'll blame him either way.

The CDC and FDA were calling all the shots right from the beginning, and still are today. The FDA didn't approve of using hydroxychloroquine until last week. They didn't give permission for hospitals to sterilize face masks until two weeks ago. It's the FDA that only approved of one kind of test kit for this particular virus, and it ended up they didn't work.

The President is letting the professionals call the shots, and he has from the beginning. The President of the United States has limited powers, just like the other two branches of our government.

No he didn't let them call the shots from the beginning. That was the problem. It was more important to campaign and tweet than it was to actually do his job. If he had, the current shutdown may not have been necessary. The defense of this fraud is almost incomprehensible to me. Honestly, revisionist history usually takes place years after the event, not just a few weeks later.
Trump barred a top health expert from speaking freely about the coronavirus. It's one of many ways the administration has muzzled scientists.

I read similar type reporting based on intelligence officials that Trumpybear and his top Banana Republicans were briefed in a classified setting on how bad it was going to get, (on par with 1918) long before Trumpybear did his major flip-flop in mid March.

To bad it never happened.

I read similar type reporting based on intelligence officials that Trumpybear and his top Banana Republicans were briefed in a classified setting on how bad it was going to get, (on par with 1918) long before Trumpybear did his major flip-flop in mid March.

Yeah, it did. And look, some Senators sold stock and made a bunch of money before things went in the tank. How do you think they did that? Karnac?
White House ordered coronavirus meetings classified, hampering response: report
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

P.S - I don't care if you think it's fake news. :)

Good luck with that narrative.

The Trump administration received its first formal notification of the outbreak of the coronavirus in China on Jan. 3. Within days, U.S. spy agencies were signaling the seriousness of the threat to Trump by including a warning about the coronavirus — the first of many — in the President’s Daily Brief.

And yet, it took 70 days from that initial notification for Trump to treat the coronavirus not as a distant threat or harmless flu strain well under control, but as a lethal force that had outflanked America’s defenses and was poised to kill tens of thousands of citizens.

Yeah, it did. And look, some Senators sold stock and made a bunch of money before things went in the tank. How do you think they did that? Karnac?
White House ordered coronavirus meetings classified, hampering response: report
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

P.S - I don't care if you think it's fake news. :)

So? And it is fake news. All of it. Nothing new here. Nothing at all.

Good luck with that narrative.

The Trump administration received its first formal notification of the outbreak of the coronavirus in China on Jan. 3. Within days, U.S. spy agencies were signaling the seriousness of the threat to Trump by including a warning about the coronavirus — the first of many — in the President’s Daily Brief.

And yet, it took 70 days from that initial notification for Trump to treat the coronavirus not as a distant threat or harmless flu strain well under control, but as a lethal force that had outflanked America’s defenses and was poised to kill tens of thousands of citizens.

Yeah it's been poised to kill us all since when? Everything the "experts" have said has been wrong. Corona virus has under performed on all the predictions. I don't have a narrative just the fact that there is yet 200,000 dead Americans.

Yeah it's been poised to kill us all since when?

Since never. They've always said it had a 1%-2% mortality rate. But higher for older and compromised individuals.

Everything the "experts" have said has been wrong

They were wrong about transmitting it through breathing, not just through coughing and sneezing.

This virus started IN THE LAB not on a street corner market.
Stop buying the Communist propaganda
Says the man spouting conspiracy theories...:rolleyes:
Guess you better call out the Washington Post too then
Because one guy wrote an opinion piece that has been fact checked and found lacking? No thanks, tinfoil man.
The "conspiracy" is that it came from a food market. A "conspiracy " put forth by the communist government of China to avoid accountability.

No tinfoil required to exercise COMMON SENSE.
Now go back to your communist puppet masters to get updated insults and talking points.

Going to war with China is a non starter. BAN American manufacturing in China. That is the first step.

Why depend on the government? We can do something ourselves. Quit buying Chinese made products, that's all.
Nope.
American's are superficial greedy people. Without legislative teeth that's a pie in the sky dream.

Currently, there are about 337k confirmed cases.

Only those who are experiencing severe symptoms are being tested. That would be about 15 to 20% of the infected. The real case number is therefore at least five times the number given above, or roughly 1.7 million.

Actually, those 1.7 million is a snapshot of about ten days ago, since 10 days, on average, is the time between infection and development of severe symptoms. During that time, the number of infected has doubled two to three times, depending how early "social distancing" advisories have been in place and how strictly they have been followed.

That means, the real number of infected has to be between 7 and 14 million. Compared to 337k confirmed cases. That's how the U.S. is lying about their numbers.

You can now resume the screeching about China.

So, you want to go to war against China because of this virus? That seems to you like the wisest course of action at this time?
No snowflake. I want a communist regime removed for decades of human rights violation. What does it say about you that you prefer communist regimes in power? :dunno:

How exactly do you imagine yourself "leading the way" in this war, hero?
I would tell you Sensei Snowflake, but I don't want you to hurt your tiny little head. So you just sit tight, cry a lot, and allow the adults to handle everything. MmmK?

So now you're trying to convince everyone that Bill De Blasio is "right-wing"? :lmao:

BDB.jpg

Says the man spouting conspiracy theories...:rolleyes:
OMG....just when I think your ignorance has reached the pinnacle of stupidity, you take it to a whole new level.

I can imagine the blind obedience and extraordinary ignorance required for one to believe that COVID-19 was "organic" and just occurred "naturally". :eusa_doh: :lmao:

So, you want to go to war against China because of this virus? That seems to you like the wisest course of action at this time?
No snowflake. I want a communist regime removed for decades of human rights violation....
Great. So you DO want to go to war against China? I'm sure with all your strategic genius you have thought through how that would go?

OR, maybe you're just another brainless bigmouth on the internet crushing empty Bud Light cans against your protruding forehead and shouting "fuck yeah!" as you sink ever further into the couch.

Forum List

Back