U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But of course this report will be ignored by the left, since they don't want to upset their new heroes.

"China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says"

"China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake."

I read similar type reporting based on intelligence officials that Trumpybear and his top Banana Republicans were briefed in a classified setting on how bad it was going to get, (on par with 1918) long before Trumpybear did his major flip-flop in mid March.

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.[2][3]

The 7th Military World Games was the first international military multi-sport event to be held in China and also it was the largest military sports event ever to be held in China, with nearly 10,000 athletes from over 100 countries competing in 27 sports.
------------------------------------------------------

It could of been anyone in the military world games, even the CIA. So its a secret report.

Let's not forget that the Wuhan doctor who bravely called out Xi's coverup has gone missing now for two weeks! Oh but who cares about that? ORANGE MAN BAD!
Tramp said he gets along fine with XI , and he just talked to him. So he didn't question him about the doctor that disappeared?

I read similar type reporting based on intelligence officials that Trumpybear and his top Banana Republicans were briefed in a classified setting on how bad it was going to get, (on par with 1918) long before Trumpybear did his major flip-flop in mid March.
Why not cite that then?

Why not cite that then?

Why, is that new to you? Don't recall there the recording of Richard Burr speaking to his donors about how bad it was going to get in reference to the Spanish Flu of 1918.

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.[2][3]

The 7th Military World Games was the first international military multi-sport event to be held in China and also it was the largest military sports event ever to be held in China, with nearly 10,000 athletes from over 100 countries competing in 27 sports.

It could of been anyone in the military world games, even the CIA. So its a secret report.
And?

What are you saying?

It's America's fault?

Quit sucking China's proverbial putz.

Why, is that new to you? Don't recall there the recording of Richard Burr speaking to his donors about how bad it was going to get in reference to the Spanish Flu of 1918.
I do recall that. I just question how you characterize the time frame between that time that Congress
was briefed and this flip flop.
I don't think anyone still has a firm grip on how long this will go on and how damaging it will be.

So I'm not surprised Trump was trying to downplay a disaster of unknown proportions at first and now
swinging wildly in the other direction with this insane multi trillion dollar corona virus relief bill.

Frankly I don't see anyone on the national political scene who has treated this issue intelligently, in my opinion.
Everyone is running around with their hair on fire.

I think Sweden is handling this as well as anyone, if you are familiar with their strategy.

Let's not forget that the Wuhan doctor who bravely called out Xi's coverup has gone missing now for two weeks! Oh but who cares about that? ORANGE MAN BAD!
Tramp said he gets along fine with XI , and he just talked to him. So he didn't question him about the doctor that disappeared?
What should he have said to the guy in control of the 2nd largest military in the world?

Fuck you, Xi! We're bringing all 7 carriers to fuck you up!!!

Seriously, even questioning Xi could have sparked an international incident that could lead to WW3. That would be THE LAST thing he should have asked.

What the hell is wrong with you? Clearly, diplomacy is not your strong suit.

I think he died.

Good thing our current Regime never withholds information from the Public or from Congress.........or punishes whistle blowers!
Yeah right, just like all the other millions of Chinese, Muslims etc. people who disappear. They just wander off and die.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together has recognized that China has been cooking the hell out of their numbers, controlling information and manipulating the message since day 1 in this situation.

how anyone believes anything that comes out of Xi's propaganda machine is utterly beyond me....

And?

What are you saying?

It's America's fault?

Quit sucking China's proverbial putz.

No one knows , and I bet no one is to blame, not even China.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together has recognized that China has been cooking the hell out of their numbers, controlling information and manipulating the message since day 1 in this situation.

how anyone believes anything that comes out of Xi's propaganda machine is utterly beyond me....

and how would anyone believe Tramp?

I think he died.

Good thing our current Regime never withholds information from the Public or from Congress.........or punishes whistle blowers!
Yeah right, just like all the other millions of Chinese, Muslims etc. people who disappear. They just wander off and die.
So our gov tells us.

and how would anyone believe Tramp?

Deflection noted. And expected.

The issue being discussed here is China.

I just question how you characterize the time frame between that time that Congress
was briefed and this flip flop

A time of competing narratives, where some people believed the Presidents early comments like it was no big deal, and it's just another hyped up Media Hoax by his critics. So they went about their daily business as such.

Can you provide the source for that?

Xi.png

Forum List

Back