U.s. Government, Warned Families Not To Pay Ransom.

Why didn't that fat Liberal fuck Michael Moore step up to the plate.
Or any other of the hundreds like him?
They are all at home, thinking: "Now we have our man in the White House, and he can't scratch his ass, he can't pass anything, and he plays more golf than Tiger. We sure screwed the pooch on this one. Do you think we can pretend that everything is running ok, it might work if nobody does anything."

They are all at home, thinking: "Now we have our man in the White House, and he can't scratch his ass, he can't pass anything, and he plays more golf than Tiger. We sure screwed the pooch on this one. Do you think we can pretend that everything is running ok, it might work if nobody does anything."

More bloviating......

Families of beheaded US reporters warned not to pay ransoms

So, we can exchange prisoners for a deserter, yet, the government doesn't want families to take care of their own.

I say impeach every man and woman in Washington, clean house, and start again. Lousy bastards!

What part of
The United States has a policy of never paying ransoms, contending that doing so would endanger Americans all over the world.
Don't you understand?
I was commenting that, they traded a rotten dirty lousy deserter, for prisoners, yet warn families not to take care of their own family members.

You probably agreed with bringing that bastard home, and cheer when more folks are beheaded!

Now go back to the oval office and keep on sucking!

Families of beheaded US reporters warned not to pay ransoms

So, we can exchange prisoners for a deserter, yet, the government doesn't want families to take care of their own.

I say impeach every man and woman in Washington, clean house, and start again. Lousy bastards!

What part of
The United States has a policy of never paying ransoms, contending that doing so would endanger Americans all over the world.
Don't you understand?

Hypocrite, thy name is Liberal.

Bowe Bergdahl was traded for 5 Taliban commanders.

Bowe Bergdahl was traded for 5 Taliban commanders. Here 8217 s who they are. - The Washington Post

I was commenting that, they traded a rotten dirty lousy deserter, for prisoners, yet warn families not to take care of their own family members.

You probably agreed with bringing that bastard home, and cheer when more folks are beheaded!

What part of 'The United States has a policy of never paying ransoms, contending that doing so would endanger Americans all over the world.' don't you understand?

What part of 'The United States has a policy of never paying ransoms, contending that doing so would endanger Americans all over the world.' don't you understand?
Oh I see, you just kiss Obama's ass all day, and have nothing real to contribute to the conversation, or to society in general.

That makes sense.

Now go away, dingaling, you have no real opinion, just whatever your liberal masters tell you to think.

Oh I see, you just kiss Obama's ass all day, and have nothing real to contribute to the conversation, or to society in general.

That makes sense.

Now go away, dingaling, you have no real opinion, just whatever your liberal masters tell you to think.

You think that paying ransom is a good thing?

That makes sense.

How is exchanging prisoners fundamentally any different than paying ransom?

Oh that's right, it isn't.

And we shouldn't have done either. Once again, both sides are hypocrites.

That makes sense.

How is exchanging prisoners fundamentally any different than paying ransom?

Oh that's right, it isn't.

And we shouldn't have done either. Once again, both sides are hypocrites.

It is different, about $1 million dollars different.

That makes sense.

No, I don't think we should be paying ransoms, I don't think we should be swapping a deserter(who should be shot), for the bad guys either. How did that work out for us?

So since, Obugar opened the door, he let the horse out of the barn, why in the hell, should the government tell families that they can't pay ransoms?

That makes sense.

No, I don't think we should be paying ransoms, I don't think we should be swapping a deserter(who should be shot), for the bad guys either. How did that work out for us?

So since, Obugar opened the door, he let the horse out of the barn, why in the hell, should the government tell families that they can't pay ransoms?

The 'deserter' was cleared of charges.

AGAIN....ONE MILLION DOLLARS. If you can't see the difference, you're an idiot.

That makes sense.

The 'deserter' was cleared of charges.

AGAIN....ONE MILLION DOLLARS. If you can't see the difference, you're an idiot.
:link:Show me where he has been cleared of charges? The investigation is still ongoing.

Obugar just wants it to go away, but it won't.

And if a family has a million to spend, it's their son. And they ain't broken any laws, like your hero Bergdahl. You damned Idiot.

Forum List

Back