U.S. Debt On Track to Hit $16 Trillion Within Week

I can tell you his answer already. He isn't supporting anyone and if we don't agree with him we are all retarded and a host of other snide names.

You were unable to say why my posts were wrong, and all of your supposed answers were to points that I didn't even make.

What should I call that?

Every point was replied to by myself or others. If you want to maintain that debt and deficits don't matter..then so be it. Seasonally adjusting it doesn't change it. Even Obama would tell you that deficits and debt do matter in spite of the fact that he ran both up.

To each his own.

No, still didn't say debt and deficits dont matter.

So - no you're not responding to my points, and still havent.

My point is - the debt and deficits are party neutral, and you're trying to use them as a partisan pit. They're not, the debt and deficit are quite non-partisan and I cant take you seriously as a human being for pretending otherwise.

You may have convinced yourself that you aren't carrying Obama's water but many here can see otherwise. It's like the old saying, "don't piss on my leg and then tell me it's raining".

For all intents and purposes, I do do that - on here, because Obama is the Pres. behaving as all the other Pres' have, and getting shit for it. So, yea. I like to put things into perspective for the knuckleheads who try to pretend and divide. Sort of like - pointing out the fact that when adjusted for inflation, which is what any economist does when comparing different time periods (economically) in history, would make your OP a lie.

Reagan tripled the debt and got re-elected. Bush doubled it, got re-elected. You're going to have a hard time getting me to take any of this "debt hawk" bullshit serious.

Then why don't you give us the adjusted figures that you put so much credence in?

^ so you admit that you made a thread that you don't have much vested research into?

How......clever.

Now that Romney/Ryan have promised not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not cut Social Security, increase defense spending,

AND cut taxes,

how is it that they ever balance the budget? Even if you gave them 8 years?

Ryan's most recent comment on this is that - best case - the economy roars back when the Leftist jackboot is removed from our necks - and we come back into balance in a decade.

Yes, things are that bad.

Of course, it all depends on vanquishing the Leftists who are hell-bent on realizing the fait accompli of our total fiscal collapse as supported by GT and others upthread.

Since Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt has increased $5,349,641,980,231.06. That is as much as the entire debt accumulated by the United States from the founding of the country in 1776 until Feb. 28, 1997, when President Bill Clinton was in his second term.

Thus, under Obama, the debt has increased more than under all presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined.

U.S. Debt On Track to Hit $16 Trillion Within Week | CNSNews.com

I was reading DAve Limbuaghs book, The Great Destroyer.
As I recall he ridiculed obamas and the cbo's claim that the debt would stay under $10T(?) and he was outraged b/c other people said it would pass $14T by the end of big 0 term.

Guess no one could believe obama wouldn't care at all.

not
at
all

You read propoganda books, and you come and espouse your partisanship on a messageboard daily -

and think that you know more than Barack Obama about the debt situation?

How does that work?

Im not here daily.

He refereed to public records

Selected other professionals

And the DEBT is going passed $16T

Only a fool keeps backing obama and the blame game.

Ask him/them.

but you still support these people. WHY??? They are NOT doing their jobs. YOu can not say that about the REP controlled congress because they have made many budgets that Reid wont even LOOK at .. This is all on the Libs..

I do?

I didn't even know that I was a Nevadan. Damn.

No, it is my contention that the rhetoric between the parties is purely just rhetoric - and that over time, the parties have usually behaved quite the same. I wouldn't call that support for one or the other, but I do have to laugh when one "side" giggles at the other incessantly as though they're somehow smarter.

They're all playing the game.
you support the dems. hence you support Reid.. and their policies .. and them not doing their jobs you condone it

but you still support these people. WHY??? They are NOT doing their jobs. YOu can not say that about the REP controlled congress because they have made many budgets that Reid wont even LOOK at .. This is all on the Libs..

I do?

I didn't even know that I was a Nevadan. Damn.

No, it is my contention that the rhetoric between the parties is purely just rhetoric - and that over time, the parties have usually behaved quite the same. I wouldn't call that support for one or the other, but I do have to laugh when one "side" giggles at the other incessantly as though they're somehow smarter.

They're all playing the game.
you support the dems. hence you support Reid.. and their policies .. and them not doing their jobs you condone it

^ false.

I was reading DAve Limbuaghs book, The Great Destroyer.
As I recall he ridiculed obamas and the cbo's claim that the debt would stay under $10T(?) and he was outraged b/c other people said it would pass $14T by the end of big 0 term.

Guess no one could believe obama wouldn't care at all.

not
at
all

You read propoganda books, and you come and espouse your partisanship on a messageboard daily -

How does that work?

Im not here daily.

But.....

you ARE backing the blame game..

How does that work?

Im not here daily.

But.....

you ARE backing the blame game..
uhm

no

Let's all get back to the deficit/debt discussion and how it does or doesn't matter.

It matters to you.

It doesnt matter to Romney, Ryan, Obama or Biden.

And that's the delicious point.

It matters to the future of the nation, your children and your grandchildren if it continues at this pace..but nice try.

Tell you what. Give us your credit card number and we will all go on a spending spree...since it doesn't matter and you can seasonlly adjust your debt..down the road.

Just saying...

Last edited:
Now that Romney/Ryan have promised not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not cut Social Security, increase defense spending,

AND cut taxes,

Ryan's most recent comment on this is that - best case - the economy roars back when the Leftist jackboot is removed from our necks - and we come back into balance in a decade.

Of course, it all depends on vanquishing the Leftists who are hell-bent on realizing the fait accompli of our total fiscal collapse as supported by GT and others upthread.

That pie-in-the-sky free lunch myth has been used by every Republican since Reagan.

There is not enough deregulation in the world that can overcome the fiscal effect of more tax cuts without accompanying budget cuts.

Heck, the Republicans are currently trying to kill the defense cuts they voted FOR a year ago.

Let's all get back to the deficit/debt discussion and how it does or doesn't matter.

It matters to you.

It matters to the future of the nation, your children and your grandchildren if it continues at this pace..but nice try.

Yea, it matters to the nation......

except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts medicare out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts the military out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts social security out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts unemployment benefits out of office.

etc.

etc.

etc.

and, except to the guys who you're going to Vote for in November, knowing full-well that they won't do shit about the debt.

It matters to you.

The Republican House and Ryan, specifically, was the architect of the only budget balancing plan in Washington which we have seen recently. Even that takes something like 18 years.

Democrats of course refused to even debate it, and ran ads about how Republicans were throwing granny over the cliff and starving little children.

AND cut taxes,

......?

That pie-in-the-sky free lunch myth has been used by every Republican since Reagan.

There is not enough deregulation in the world that can overcome the fiscal effect of more tax cuts without accompanying budget cuts.

Heck, the Republicans are currently trying to kill the defense cuts they voted FOR a year ago.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...this-will-play-in-peoria-on-election-day.html

It matters to you.

Yea, it matters to the nation......

except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts medicare out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts the military out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts social security out of office.
except all of the people who will vote someone who cuts unemployment benefits out of office.

etc.

etc.

etc.

and, except to the guys who you're going to Vote for in November, knowing full-well that they won't do shit about the debt.

Nothing like a positive attitude...so let's all not vote because we can't change the past but we can affect the future.

It matters to you.

Tell you what. Give us your credit card number and we will all go on a spending spree...since it doesn't matter and you can seasonlly adjust your debt..down the road.

Just saying...

I can seasonally adjust my debt down the road? What the fuck does that even mean? Debt gets adjusted seasonally?

It gets adjusted for inflation, when comparing two time periods, for accuracy. But anyhoo, ignoring fail points......

You're again here implying that I'm pro debt.

The point again flies over your head.

Here it is again:

in over 60 years....

politicians that told you they were conservative, have come and gone.....

in and out of office......in and out of office..........people lived entire lives....

and magically, none of them so called conservatives lowered the debt.

and here you are, after 60 years, pretending your party cares about the debt.

and you're somehow perplexed that it's being pointed out?

Reagan tripled it.

you re-elected him.

Bush doubled it.

you re-elected him.

AND cut taxes,

Notice how Leftists want to call the Ryan budget a 'pie in the sky free lunch' on one thread, but on the next thread scream about all of the draconian cuts it proposes on the next?

LOL

It matters to you.

Just saying...

I can seasonally adjust my debt down the road? What the fuck does that even mean? Debt gets adjusted seasonally?

It gets adjusted for inflation, when comparing two time periods, for accuracy. But anyhoo, ignoring fail points......

You're again here implying that I'm pro debt.

The point again flies over your head.

Here it is again:

in over 60 years....

politicians that told you they were conservative, have come and gone.....

in and out of office......in and out of office..........people lived entire lives....

and magically, none of them so called conservatives lowered the debt.

and here you are, after 60 years, pretending your party cares about the debt.

and you're somehow perplexed that it's being pointed out?

Reagan tripled it.

you re-elected him.

Bush doubled it.

you re-elected him.

Ever think that maybe it's time to STOP reelecting them starting with Obama?

credibility-threshold-opposition-50212-20110816-52.jpg

Not perplexed at all. The reality is that I see exactly what you're trying to do...obfusicate!

Forum List

Back