U.S. criticizes new China zone, vows to defend Japan

America is a ocean away from these islands .

No, we're not. Our allies are not. Our interests, and those of much of the world, are not.

Take off your 'Hate America' blinders, drama queen.

images

North America, the green bit, has a large blue thing between it and Japan, the little red bit.
The blue thing is the Pacific ocean, it's about 6,000 miles wide.

Jesus Christ on a pair of lollipop sticks; don't post uneducated shit, please.

America is a ocean away from these islands .

No, we're not. Our allies are not. Our interests, and those of much of the world, are not.

images

North America, the green bit, has a large blue thing between it and Japan, the little red bit.

You need a better map. Yours left out Hawaii, Guam and American Samoa, you uneducated shit.

So. we now have America and American allies, flying military aircraft into disputed airspace and Chinese fighters on patrol.

This could so easily turn very nasty when it could simply be talked out.

America is being really stupid here, entering a battle that has nothing to do with America as such, more a resource war, based on trying to deny oil and/or gas to China so you can grab it yourselves.

What, didn't you bother to find out?
There are massive gas fields off the islands and America and China are both after resources to power their industry.

How China took control of Ecuador?s oil | Financial Post

The difference is, communist china does it through harsh capitalist business dealings, but capitalist America does it with military power.

In the past, America's oil greed has been secured by overthrowing government (Iran) and killing loads of people in wars they could easily win.
This times, they're facing off against a massive military power and that's pure stupidity.
This could so easily lead to something very nasty.

images

You need a better map. Yours left out Hawaii, Guam and American Samoa, you uneducated shit.

Unincorporated territories

American Samoa is about 5,000 miles from Japan
Guam is about 1,600 miles from Japan

I didn't think either help very much, save to prove, you have no fucking clue.

Shit, I totally forgot the American occupied lands of Hawaii, that's the one you invaded, removed the rulers off and occupied in 1893.

Hawaii is about 4,000 miles away from Japan.

Next door ...... if you're a moronic pillock.

America is being really stupid here, entering a battle that has nothing to do with America as such, .

It has a great deal to do with America, in several important ways.

List them.

- American territory

- Shipping lanes vital to the WORLD economy

- Some of our most important allies and obligations

- A check on China's growing ambitions and capabilities

- The US economy

- Peace and security in the region

Shit, I totally forgot the American occupied lands of Hawaii, .

You forgot one of the great states of our Union because you are an anti-American fool.

Actually, I forgot an occupied land.
Please explain how invasion, removal of a legitimate government and forcing your population on the local population makes it a great state.

You can't because there's no justification for it.

Guam is about 1,600 miles from Japan.

Which is not much more than the distance of Okinawa to Tokyo. Idiot.

America is there, and American interests and allies are very much involved. Idiot.

In the late 1800s, America decided it wanted in on the action in Cuba. It forced a war against Spain, the colonial power of the time.

As part of this war, America extended the field of conflict to various islands it had it's greedy eyes on.
Guam, as a result of American interference in Cuba and the forcing of that short war, became American.

Even if we ignore the fact, you guys invaded and took the island in war, we can take the UN rules into consideration.

UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE LAW OF THE SEA

Article3

Breadth of the territorial sea

Every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles, measured from baselines determined in accordance with this Convention.

!2 miles; I think the disputed islands are a tad further than that.

As I said, America should keep its fucking fat nose out and leave this to local powers, preferably in an international court, not wade in like John fucking Wayne in yet another oil grab, this time with a potentially heavy price.

It has a great deal to do with America, in several important ways.

List them.

- American territory

- Shipping lanes vital to the WORLD economy

- Some of our most important allies and obligations

- A check on China's growing ambitions and capabilities

- The US economy

- Peace and security in the region

No American lands anywhere near the place as you full well know and I have detailed.

The shipping lanes effect HK, Japan, China and other local countries (Most of them, victims of American aggression) - none are anywhere near America.

Allies? the ones who attacked Pearl harbour in American occupied Hawaii?
250px-Anti-Japan2.png

China's ambitions?
Yesus, are you fucking mad? America has effected far more of the world than China has ever managed. The difference is, China does it with trade, you fuckers do it with mass murder. Ask the people of the region, say in Vietnam or Cambodia.

The U.S. economy is correct. You have a massive thirst for oil, as does China, but you murder while they trade for oil. I rather prefer the capitalist over the colonialist.
China has never bombed Indonesia.

Peace and security - What like you brought to Iran, Afghanistan, Palestine and so on?

America sticking its fat nose in is exactly what is most likely to start a conflict.
If America should start yet another war, I'd rather like to you lose in a massive way.
The burning of the white house would be nice, as we did when you attacked us in Canada.

As I said, America should keep its fucking fat nose out and leave this to local powers

We are a "local power" regarding this issue. You should keep your fucking fat nose out of the affairs of your betters, you irrelevant little gnat.

YAWN...............

Welcome to the BS of Cold War Strategies........................

We are facing off with China on the high seas...................

Eyeball to eyeball, staring each other seeing who will blink first.............

It needs a theme song..............

Chinese military aims for global | ASEAN Digest

As we conduct joint exercises in Hawaii............

LOL Hasn't changed much.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shipping lanes effect HK, Japan, China and other local countries (Most of them, victims of American aggression) - none are anywhere near America..

Even you can't be this stupid. You just can't.

Forum List

Back