U.S. attorney general opens criminal probe of Gulf oil spill

You are so disingenuous, it is not funny.... where to start???

1) There is a list of all the violations of the cease-fire agreement... and it is indeed more than just WoMD and terror harboring, as you like to insist are the only reasons behind the continuation of hostilities against Iraq

So, have you finally worked up the cojones to come out and say our invasion of Iraq wasn't because of WMD's and AQ connections? Will you ever have the courage to explain precisely why we invaded?

2) Yeah.. a fire fighter will shut off the hose, put it down, to deliver evidence, while he is still battling the blaze.... my brother being in the FD in NE Baltimore is going to be laughing his ass off when he reads that one later...

And once again, you have to lie in order to have an argument.

No one said anything about shutting off a fire hose....Oh wait...someone did mention it.....

IT WAS YOU!!!:lol::lol:

3) Actions used to create the AAR are indeed investigations....

Another lie? What a surprise!!!

Instead of honestly admitting you were wrong, you are now weaseling around with the wording. Before, it was "AAR are investigations". Now it's "ACTIONS USED TO CREATE AARs are investigations"

4) Pull back the quote again.. my post is still there, asshole... I said you go ahead and pull those people off, knock yourself out.... which is not saying that the investigators nor the government have done so or was going to do so...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Boy are you dumb!!

After all your moaning about how the investigation will pull the people working on the leak away from that effort, you are now admitting that neither the investigators nor the govt are going to do that!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Answer me this Einstein...If they're not going to impede the people who working on the problem, then how are they going to impede the people who are working on the problem?

but in order to gather the necessary information from those directly involved and those things directly involved, they WOULD HAVE TO DO SO.... is English comprehension that difficult for you??

No, but what part of "You are making stuff up again" do you not understand?

You keep insisting that the investigators HAVE TO talk to the people who are working on the problem because they are "directly involved". You are wrong

The people directly involved in the spill are NOT the same people who are now working to stop the leak. For one thing, 11 of the "directly involved" are dead. The survivors are not on the oil platform and they are not working to stop the leak.

The people who are workig to stop the leak have nothing of value to report concerning how the blowout happened. They weren't there, and they have no knowledge of it. Furthermore, since they are working on stopping the leak, they are NOT investigating the cause of the leak, so they have no info on the cause of the leak to offer the investigators

So why do you keep with the absurd idea that the investigators HAVE TO talk to the poeple who are fixing the leak? (I bet this is another question you will not explain. You will just continue to repeat that the investigation will impeded the effort to stop the leak)

5) So... if you want to interview and investigate those people and things that are directly involved in the situation before the situation is solved... it would be a logical conclusion that it would not hinder or impede anything with the solution effort currently underway??? Am I getting you correctly on this... because it seems to be a pretty logical conclusion that interference with those people and things during the effort would indeed impede progress and take away cycles that would otherwise be used in the solution effort

I;ll repeat; not because there is any hope you'll honestly consider the facts, but only to continue the enjoyment I get from exposing your lies:

The people who are working on stopping the leak have no info about the cause of the leak, so there is no need for the investigation to involve them. Your continued claims to the contrary are nothing but lies intended to keep you from having to admit to your previous lies.
6) An investigation of those things before the solution (and it is indeed before the solution) would indeed take away from actually working on the solution.... or can you not see this? The government is not calling for this to be investigated after the solution, but they are indeed calling for it now

No, I can't "see" this because you haven't explained anything. The people who are working on the leak have no info to offer the investigators. Your claims to the contrary are nothing but lies

7) And your claims to understand what is being said, and the evidence shown of your lack of problem solving skills undermine your personal assertions about whether a worthwhile investigation of the pertinent people and things would be a hindrance or not

FOr all your whining, you have yet to post one fact to support your claim that the people working on stopping the leak will be questioned. FOr all your whining, you have yet to post one fact to support your claim that the people working on stopping the leak have any info on what caused the leak.

Last edited:
You are one stupid fuck. Where do you think these dead turtles and dolphins were found? At Seaworld?

No, they weren't found at seaworld. Is this another one of your pointless "valid points" ?
The National Marine Fisheries Service reported today finding six dead dolphins in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama since May 2nd. Officials are saying the deaths could be related to the oil spill or may be due to natural deaths from calving. They are currently testing tissue samples to determine if oil pollution was a cause of death. Dolphins have been observed swimming in oil-stained waters off of Louisiana.

Where does it say the dolphin was soaked in oil?

Damn you get more stupid as the day goes on. Who the fuck said they were SOAKED in oil?

You are one stupid fuck. Where do you think these dead turtles and dolphins were found? At Seaworld?

No, they weren't found at seaworld. Is this another one of your pointless "valid points" ?
The National Marine Fisheries Service reported today finding six dead dolphins in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama since May 2nd. Officials are saying the deaths could be related to the oil spill or may be due to natural deaths from calving. They are currently testing tissue samples to determine if oil pollution was a cause of death. Dolphins have been observed swimming in oil-stained waters off of Louisiana.

Where does it say the dolphin was soaked in oil?

Damn you get more stupid as the day goes on. Who the fuck said they were SOAKED in oil?

Jesus fucking christ you are stupid.

What I think Dave is saying is, just because a dead pelican has oil on it does not mean the oil caused it's death.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oi3hgf94he3u3298fgy43hgv34infoimm m LOLLOo1ihr981yr912rih UROTFLMAI(hy9g9m(*UGF!!!!!!!!!!11

OMG NOWAY!!!! 093259832509832705#@@######## You can't be this stupid!!!!!!!

RHAHAHHAHAHHAHHH1!!!!AGHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH1!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Leave it to an idiot to claim facts are stupid.

Fact is the existence of oil doesn't mean it caused the death.

Government wildlife experts said Tuesday the spill has killed 23 birds, and that 156 sea turtles and 12 dolphins have been found dead, but it's unclear if the turtles and dolphins were killed by the oil.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Someone can't tell the difference between "birds" and "turtles and dolphins"

The stupid is strong in this one, Luke:lol:

Hi Vast:

From the Washington post:

U.S. attorney general opens criminal probe of Gulf oil spill
By Theresa Vargas
Washington Post
June 1, 2010

NEW ORLEANS -- Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. announced Tuesday that his office is using "the full weight" of its investigative power to pursue criminal and civil investigations into the oil spill that has devastated the Gulf Coast.

"The Department of Justice will ensure that the American people do not foot the bill for this disaster and that our laws are enforced to the fullest extent possible," he said.
Git 'em. :clap2:

BP Has NO Intention Of Stopping The Gulf Oil Spill (my Topic) and Eric Holder is running in place and doing nothing like everybody else in authority ...

GL,

Terral

Like a bad company that focuses on blame rather than solutions to problems, this too will end in nothing gained... and to the detriment of those with a stake in the game... everyone will only end up worse off, on all sides

this is the equivalent of holding the nuremburg trials on june 5, 1944.
:cuckoo:

jeezus who wrote that analogy for you? Sarah Palin?

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oi3hgf94he3u3298fgy43hgv34infoimm m LOLLOo1ihr981yr912rih UROTFLMAI(hy9g9m(*UGF!!!!!!!!!!11

OMG NOWAY!!!! 093259832509832705#@@######## You can't be this stupid!!!!!!!

RHAHAHHAHAHHAHHH1!!!!AGHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH1!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Government wildlife experts said Tuesday the spill has killed 23 birds, and that 156 sea turtles and 12 dolphins have been found dead, but it's unclear if the turtles and dolphins were killed by the oil.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

23 birds. How many were protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act? By the way moron I wasn't comparing fowl to mammals, I was pointing out the fact that just because these creatures were found in oil stained waters doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

23 birds. How many were protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act? By the way moron I wasn't comparing fowl to mammals, I was pointing out the fact that just because these creatures were found in oil stained waters doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

What does that have to do with my claim that oil soaked dead pelicans were obviously killed by the oil they are soaked in?

Like a bad company that focuses on blame rather than solutions to problems, this too will end in nothing gained... and to the detriment of those with a stake in the game... everyone will only end up worse off, on all sides

this is the equivalent of holding the nuremburg trials on june 5, 1944.
:cuckoo:

No it isn't. I can point out several key differences if you like.

i doubt that you could point to the general direction of the sunrise without help, but feel free to continue to embarrass yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What does that have to do with my claim that oil soaked dead pelicans were obviously killed by the oil they are soaked in?

You haven't shown any evidence of dead oil soaked pelicans and you have to also prove that the oil was the cause of death. Assumptions and/or implications are not proof.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Congratulation!! You are now, officially, MY FAVORITE POSTER ON THIS SITE!!! You are a gift that keeps on giving. I'm tempted to explain just how stupid you are, but its just too much fun to watch you go on, so I'll just give you a hint: Re-read the sentence you quoted; It does not mean what you think it means

burn them at the stake. cant wait for their stock price to be $0 and them out of business

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Congratulation!! You are now, officially, MY FAVORITE POSTER ON THIS SITE!!! You are a gift that keeps on giving. I'm tempted to explain just how stupid you are, but its just too much fun to watch you go on, so I'll just give you a hint: Re-read the sentence you quoted; It does not mean what you think it means

All you have to argue about is semantics. But I suppose that's all you got, so go for it.

You haven't shown any evidence of dead oil soaked pelicans and you have to also prove that the oil was the cause of death. Assumptions and/or implications are not proof.

LOL! So if I find a dead bird soaked in oil, the fact he's soaked in a toxic substance isn't good enough proof that he was killed by that toxic substance?

What if I found 1000 dead birds soaked in oil?

All you have to argue about is semantics. But I suppose that's all you got, so go for it.

LOL!!!

I'd bet dollars to donuts that you don't understand what the word "semantics" means without looking it up (and even then)

Again, it does not mean what you think it means

LOL! So if I find a dead bird soaked in oil, the fact he's soaked in a toxic substance isn't good enough proof that he was killed by that toxic substance?

No that's not proof the oil actually killed the bird, it could be the bird was dead before it was soaked in oil. The only way to know for sure is an autopsy. But in all honesty, I could care less about a dead bird.

You didn't find a thousand dead birds and you haven't produced one dead oil soaked pelican neither.

No that's not proof the oil actually killed the bird, it could be the bird was dead before it was soaked in oil. The only way to know for sure is an autopsy. But in all honesty, I could care less about a dead bird.

You didn't find a thousand dead birds and you haven't produced one dead oil soaked pelican neither.

Ummm, as much as I hate to rain on your little speculation parade (ie very little) tests on the birds have proven that they died from exposure to oil from the BP leak.

LOL!!!

I'd bet dollars to donuts that you don't understand what the word "semantics" means without looking it up (and even then)

Again, it does not mean what you think it means

Nice deflection. Your concession is duly noted.

Somehow I think a jury would find a statistical study based on the normal death rate of birds and the number of dead soaked birds convincing enough.

That's the point of the INVESTIGATION which you OPPOSE!

My GOD you right wing nutballs are such NAZIS. "You have no proof there is wrongdoing, so there will be no investigation to find such proof! Heil Corporation! Heil Corporation! Heil Greed!"

Are you really, seriously, this fucking retarded? Really? Is this a joke?

Last edited:
My GOD you right wing nutballs are such NAZIS. "You have proof there is wrongdoing, so there will be no investigation to find such proof! Heil Corporation! Heil Corporation! Heil Greed!"

Are you really, seriously, this fucking retarded? Really? Is this a joke?

Godwin's Law proves you lose.

Forum List

Back