U.S. Army to Begin Formal Training To Fight American Patriots

Unlike the conscripted armies of Europe and Asia, the American Army will only fight for that which they feel personally worth fighting for.

They will not follow the orders of politically woke leaders against Americans.

I think, when all is said and done, we will find that the US Military may be politically subservient at the highest levels, the the rank and file are just as "Deplorable" as the rest of us.

View attachment 587808

That person is not in the military.

The shit you people will believe is just astounding.

This is not an new exercise, this same basic thing has been going on since I was in back in the 90 and 00s.

This is the final test for the Special Forces Qualification Course and is a mainstay of the course.

Have none of you ever bothered to serve your country?

I'm sure you believe that.

Yes, I do believe you are a fucking moron that thinks this is some new exercise designed to teach people to attack our own citizens just because some rightwing psycho blog told you it was.

You have proven it in this thread.

You should be so proud my little Nazi, you were duped again

The shit you people will believe is just astounding.

This is not an new exercise, this same basic thing has been going on since I was in back in the 90 and 00s.

This is the final test for the Special Forces Qualification Course and is a mainstay of the course.

Have none of you ever bothered to serve your country?
If only we could outlaw the military.

Yes, I do believe you are a fucking moron that thinks this is some new exercise designed to teach people to attack our own citizens just because some rightwing psycho blog told you it was.

You have proven it in this thread.

You should be so proud my little Nazi, you were duped again
Good for you. Now you get to feel so much better about yourself, having "owned" a fucking moron on a two-bit political forum. This will make you a much happier person and you will be much less angry.

Good for you. Now you get to feel so much better about yourself, having "owned" a fucking moron on a two-bit political forum. This will make you a much happier person and you will be much less angry.

Why would something that happens multiple times a day have any real impact on my life? Hell, it is getting kind of boring you all make it so easy with threads like this one

Soldiers will be fighting for a paycheck

Patriots will be fighting for their families, their homes, their communities and their country.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
You mean like they did on Jan 6? Those criminals are "patriots"? On what planet.

You mean like they did on Jan 6? Those criminals are "patriots"? On what planet.
We’ll hear about 1/6 FOREVER, while the pedo elite Epstein story which is far more impactful, gets buried. Funny how that happens.

The Great Epstein Cover-Up, Part 2

However this ends, once it’s over, we’ll never hear about Epstein again — unlike, say, Jan. 6, which we will never stop hearing about. If America got to vote, which story do you think they would find more interesting?

Which story is more important? Doesn’t the public have a right to know how big Epstein’s sex/blackmail club was, who among America’s ruling elite were compromised, and to what end?

The Great Epstein Cover-Up, Part 2 - Taki's Magazine

Gays in the military is yucky...

Therefore, tyranny....therefore Civil War....

But not on Sunday tho...there is a NASCAR race coming up...can we reschedule the all-out Civil War for next weekend - oh wait -- no..there is a Travis Tritt concert...

Man, scheduling Civil Wars is hard.....

Forum List

Back