U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

why didn't bush when he had the chance? i see you add much to debates

i see you subtract from it. bin laden was in Clintons cross hairs and he hit the chicken shit switch.

What had bin laden done to us AT THAT TIME? I would like an answer, Timothy.

By late march of 1997 he had already declared his war (jihad) against us. Under the circumstances, given that President Clinton knew what the motherfucker had PLANNED (over and above declaring Jihad) exactly what "legal justification" do you think would be required to take him out, peremptorily?

Last edited:

uss_cole_hole.jpg

the bombings in the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa and the attack on the USS Cole," what rock have you been hiding under ????​

1- The US support of the Palestinian Genocide since 1947;

2- The US Support of Zionists terrorist attacks on Lebanon

2- The US invasion of Iraq since 1990;

3- The US Invasion of Afpak for the 8 years

What rock have you been hiding under ????

.:eek:

that dog won't hunt. Bubba was not a C-IN-C. that was the UN's job. his was sex and $$$$.

Last edited:
I want a "Temporary" U.S. Army takover of the American government. I feel the Obama administration

The oxymoron of a "temporary military takeover" is that it is never temporary.
The US has a constitution. Before the 20th amendment the possibility existed that both President and Vice president could perish in a single term with no clear successor. If a military man had stepped forth in such a situation to organize the rapid election of a new president he might have been hailed a hero and savior of the nation.
In the current situation such talk is ludicrous; if such an act were taken it would be treason.

I do not support Obama, I do not support his policies, but I will not propose any illegal action to stop those policies.

i see you subtract from it. bin laden was in Clintons cross hairs and he hit the chicken shit switch.

uss_cole_hole.jpg

the bombings in the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa and the attack on the USS Cole," what rock have you been hiding under ????​

I'd like a time line of those attacks vs. Obama's connection to them vs. when Clinton was 'offered' OBL.

Oh, and one more thing....are you saying that OBL was responsible for the Marine Barracks bombing...under Reagan...the one where we cut and run afterwards?

And...one more thing....didn't Clinton arrest, try and CONVICT those involved in the first WTC bombing? Aren't they all in prison?

I want a "Temporary" U.S. Army takover of the American government. I feel the Obama administration

The oxymoron of a "temporary military takeover" is that it is never temporary.
The US has a constitution. Before the 20th amendment the possibility existed that both President and Vice president could perish in a single term with no clear successor. If a military man had stepped forth in such a situation to organize the rapid election of a new president he might have been hailed a hero and savior of the nation.
In the current situation such talk is ludicrous; if such an act were taken it would be treason.

I do not support Obama, I do not support his policies, but I will not propose any illegal action to stop those policies.

Anyone remember Alexander Haig? "I'm in Charge..."

I said we invaded two nations that never attacked us. You responded by claiming I said we were never attacked. You probably realize you misread the post but there is way too much pride to admit it.

and here in this post lies your utter stupidity when it comes to world affairs.

Iraq continually attacked U.S. aircraft enforcing the U.N. mandated no fly zones
over northern and southern Iraq. An attack on the U.S. military is an attack on the United States. Did they shoot any down? No.

Afghanistan and their Taliban rulers were allied with Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. When the World Trade Center was attacked in 2001 this was an act of war committed by Afghanistan and Al Qaeda.

So saying that "we invaded 2 countrys that never attacked us" is actually quite a dumb thing to say since the preponderance of the actual facts outweigh the fantasy you seem to be caught up in.

Dude. This is sweet. You accuse someone else of being stupid and you don't even know the no-fly zones were not specifically part of the cease fire.

"However, unlike the military campaign to expel Iraqi forces from Kuwait, the no-fly zones were not authorised by the UN and they are not specifically sanctioned by any Security Council resolution."
BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | No-fly zones: The legal position

So basically when we illegally entered iraq airspace it had a right to fire on unauthorized aircraft.

Got any links showing the Taliban were charged with anything on 9E?

How about bin laden? Got a link showing he was charged with anything regarding 9E?

You pro war freaks are constantly broadcasting your ignorance and are too damned arrogant to even realize your world is made of cotton candy propaganda.

You're a fricken dumbass....
First of all when another Nation commits an act of war against your country you don't run down to the local police station and file an assault and battery charge against them.

Last edited:
and here in this post lies your utter stupidity when it comes to world affairs.

Iraq continually attacked U.S. aircraft enforcing the U.N. mandated no fly zones
over northern and southern Iraq. An attack on the U.S. military is an attack on the United States. Did they shoot any down? No.

Afghanistan and their Taliban rulers were allied with Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. When the World Trade Center was attacked in 2001 this was an act of war committed by Afghanistan and Al Qaeda.

So saying that "we invaded 2 countrys that never attacked us" is actually quite a dumb thing to say since the preponderance of the actual facts outweigh the fantasy you seem to be caught up in.

Dude. This is sweet. You accuse someone else of being stupid and you don't even know the no-fly zones were not specifically part of the cease fire.

"However, unlike the military campaign to expel Iraqi forces from Kuwait, the no-fly zones were not authorised by the UN and they are not specifically sanctioned by any Security Council resolution."

So basically when we illegally entered iraq airspace it had a right to fire on unauthorized aircraft.

How about bin laden? Got a link showing he was charged with anything regarding 9E?

You pro war freaks are constantly broadcasting your ignorance and are too damned arrogant to even realize your world is made of cotton candy propaganda.

First of all when another Nation commits an act of war against your country you don't run down to the local police station and file an assault and battery charge against them.

What does my being a dumbass have to do with the fact the no-fly zones were not part of the Cease Fire? What does my being a fucking tard moron have to do with the fact the taliban and bin laden have never been charged with anything about 9E? Do you know the US has never listed the Taliban as a terrorist group? Prolly not since you didn't know the no-fly zones were not UN Sanctioned and that the Taliban offered to help get bin laden after 9E. Maybe this time when you respond if you call me a fucking dumbass your eyes will shut a little tighter to help ignore information even more efficiently than before?

What does my being a dumbass have to do with the fact the no-fly zones were not part of the Cease Fire? What does my being a fucking tard moron have to do with the fact the taliban and bin laden have never been charged with anything about 9E? Do you know the US has never listed the Taliban as a terrorist group? Prolly not since you didn't know the no-fly zones were not UN Sanctioned and that the Taliban offered to help get bin laden after 9E. Maybe this time when you respond if you call me a fucking dumbass your eyes will shut a little tighter to help ignore information even more efficiently than before?

Nice job CL, concise, above board and evidence based. I wonder if such a post is generally frowned upon by the monitors of this message board?
But, who gives a shit, keep on posting.

ROTF, a coup.

Like you'd even be able to gather/unite your own household in support for such an idea, let alone enough of the US Armed Forces.

52IQ is soooo funny.

Spoken like a true traitor.

All the shit we put up with with Bush for 8 fucking years, and now you are peeing in your pants in less than a year because the legally elected president isn't following your philosophy.

Like your side said during Bush's fucked up reign, if you don't like it leave. Americans vote for their president, they don't have the military run the governement you fucking traitor.

Spoken like a true traitor.

All the shit we put up with with Bush for 8 fucking years, and now you are peeing in your pants in less than a year because the legally elected president isn't following your philosophy.

Like your side said during Bush's fucked up reign, if you don't like it leave. Americans vote for their president, they don't have the military run the governement you fucking traitor.

Toilet4.jpg

had your Obama today ????​

Forum List

Back