U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 52ndStreet, Nov 14, 2009.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other
    U.S. Army personell to run the other areas of the American government.

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
    American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
    of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
    is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

We need an American milltary take over now before it is to late.
    The Terrorists will target America again.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Polk

Polk Classic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +569
    And yet, he calls liberal fascists...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,930
    Never thought I would hear you disrespect brothers like that! Although I think Eric Holder might be the worst AG the country has ever had and Obama's policies are hurting the country and making it safe calling for a coup is premature and illogical! Wait until 2012 and vote in Mitt Romney!

4. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    You have seen the incompetent policies of the Obama Administration and agree with me that the President and the attorney general are being derilict in their administration of
    of the government of the United States. And are in fact endangering the lives of Americans
    with their decisions.

5. CurveLight

CurveLight BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  6. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,892
    Seems a bit extreme to me. I'll wait until the election.

7. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    52nd Street,

I understand your total frustration and fear but to call for the Military to overthrow our Gov. is a dangerous thing to suggest. Perhaps you can channel your frustration a little better then this?

Really I do know how you feel fear for this country and it seems like we are running out of time. Rest on that fact that there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS feeling the same way and that number is growing each day.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,708
    yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. CurveLight

CurveLight BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  10. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,298
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2