U.S Appeals Court sides with Texas Governor Greg Abbott

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:clap:

This was the lawsuit against Abbott from the left (Democrats of course) to stop Abbott from bussing migrants.

1698442326942.png

US appeals court tosses lawsuit over Texas migrant transportation bar
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. federal appeals on Friday sided with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on technical grounds over a 2021 executive order that restricted transport of migrants through the state, saying a lower court should dismiss a related legal challenge.

This was the lawsuit against Abbott from the left (Democrats of course) to stop Abbott from busing migrants.

Good for Greg. If I were him, I'd double up now on the number of busloads of illegal invaders being bused to NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC and LA, and to be sure to FEED THEM all a nice, big free fried bean meal 30 minutes before they arrive at their destinations all with a double helping of fast-acting laxatives in it so they all get the major SHITS just as they are being debarked and checked in at their hotels. :SMILEW~130:

Not really, considering Texas is on the 5th Circuit. Frankly it would be shocking if it was another circuit
Of course Texas is. I meant the ruling. I expected nothing less from that bunch of hicks

Good for Greg. If I were him, I'd double up now on the number of busloads of illegal invaders being bused to NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC and LA, and to be sure to FEED THEM all a nice, big free fried bean meal 30 minutes before they arrive at their destinations all with a double helping of fast-acting laxatives in it so they all get the major SHITS just as they are being debarked and checked in at their hotels. :SMILEW~130:
Don’t forget Seattle

The people Abbott is bussing around are not illegals. You should get the basic facts before you open your ignorant con mouth again.

I KNOW THE GODDAMN FACTS!
These people ALWAYS claim they need asylum, it's become automatic now. They have been instructed to do so because it buys them time. They get a court day which is always at least months away, and then they are released into the country. They are "economic" asylum seekers, which is not a legitimate reason to be granted asylum. This is why they ARE illegals. They are gaming the system!

Now, I'll ask you again, how many of these people have you taken in? If you haven't, then keep YOUR ignorant prog mouth shut!

Forum List

Back