U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked!!!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Take this you flat-Earfer denialists!...The science is settled!....

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed....

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

As the warming melts polar icecaps, ocean levels will rise by up to three feet, enough to cover the Maldives and other flat island nations, Brown told The Associated Press in an interview on Wednesday.

Coastal regions will be inundated; one-sixth of Bangladesh could be flooded, displacing a fourth of its 90 million people. A fifth of Egypt’s arable land in the Nile Delta would be flooded, cutting off its food supply, according to a joint UNEP and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study.

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked

California is finally drought-free for the first time in seven years
I was there in Feb. record rainfall. This is the result

upload_2019-3-20_17-12-19.png
upload_2019-3-20_17-12-19.jpeg

Lol....the UN has been saying this every few years for two decades. The public doesnt care anymore because their perception is the climate hasn't changed much! They've seen floods, drought and extreme weather come and go.

Short of a DAY AFTER TOMORROW event or babes in bikini's on northern Alaska beaches in mid- January, they'll continue to believe there is nothing to get hysterical over!:113:

Just like Mt Kilimanjaro was never to see snow on its peak again in 2010, and most coral reefs would be destroyed and would never come back from bleaching. Just a few things predicted about 20 years ago.

Last edited:

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed....

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

As the warming melts polar icecaps, ocean levels will rise by up to three feet, enough to cover the Maldives and other flat island nations, Brown told The Associated Press in an interview on Wednesday.

Coastal regions will be inundated; one-sixth of Bangladesh could be flooded, displacing a fourth of its 90 million people. A fifth of Egypt’s arable land in the Nile Delta would be flooded, cutting off its food supply, according to a joint UNEP and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study.

The UN and every left wing shill spouts this crap about every ten years.. Their doom and gloom predictions failed the last 5-8 times (I've lost track of how many failures)... Their answer and solutions are always the same, give up your freedoms, or else... They need to fuck off... I'm tired of their wolf cry...

Last edited:
Te UN and every left wing shill spouts this crap about every ten years.. Their doom and glom predictions failed the last 5 times... Their answer ans solutions are always the same, give up your freedoms, or else... They need to fuck off... I'm tired of their wolf cry...
Check the date in the link, dude! :auiqs.jpg:
LOL....

You Suck... "got me":1peleas:

I thought the green new deal had new crap attached....

Hopefully it'll flood Arizona and force all those Mexicans back to Mexico.

Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano eruption lit up the night sky, as a massive column of gas and ash reached almost 4,000 feet above the crater.

SPRING HAS SPRUNG: Flowers are blooming at the Buckingham Palace gardens on the first day of spring.

Te UN and every left wing shill spouts this crap about every ten years.. Their doom and glom predictions failed the last 5 times... Their answer ans solutions are always the same, give up your freedoms, or else... They need to fuck off... I'm tired of their wolf cry...
Check the date in the link, dude! :auiqs.jpg:
Haha!!! I love it! Got me, too. :auiqs.jpg:

Just goes to show, every few years they throw the same crap at us, screaming in 10 years the world will end, due to climate change, unless we throw trillions of dollars at it now!!!!

They think everyone is a fool. No.

Fortunately, those of us that have been around for quite awhile have heard the same thing for so many years, we know the truth. Follow the worth of those that have screamed the loudest.
Lol

Last edited:
Just goes to show, every few years they throw the same crap at us, screaming in 10 years the world will end, due to climate change, unless we throw trillions of dollars at it now!!!!

Fortunately, those of us that have been around for quite awhile have heard the same thing for so many years, we know the truth. Follow the worth of those that have screamed the loudest.
Lol

Since the problem is not going to resolve itself for several hundred years, hearing about it every ten might be expected.

Lol

Since the problem is not going to resolve itself for several hundred years, hearing about it every ten might be expected.
The pathetic part is that you really believe that.

Yeah, the oilocracy's known they've been complicit for 40 'effin' years oddone, which is how long they've been greasin' politicians to spread denial

~S~

Spring is here! But where is the global warming?

Hey Billy....JC......when is the global warming getting to NY because this fucking blows! Gotta get these ghey all season tires off of my Coyote!

Forum List

Back