Huge devastating cyclone hits Mozambique, UAE sends 5 million bucks in support

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Cyclone Idai has been called one of the worst-ever weather-related disasters in the southern hemisphere. More than 200 people have been confirmed dead in Mozambique, 98 in Zimbabwe, and 56 in Malawi, but Mozambique’s president said the death toll in the country could be much higher, around 1,000.

Too soon

wizard-of-oz-house-on-witch-the-wicked-witch-of-the-east-a-house-fell-on-her-the-end-wicked-witch-house-fell-on-her.jpg

Like I said.......high level of hysteria all the time. Progressives..........people who suppossedly care about the black people of Africa and at the same time want them using renewables which places them far deeper in poverty. Oh....but that's ok. What a bunch of fake, phony frauds.

A cyclone happened. It sucks. This is earth and it happens all the time. There is nothing humans can do about it. But because progressives get hysterical about it they care more.

s0n.....as the level of division widens in America, it increases the probability that your type will go extinct someday in the near future. This country needs that to happen.:113::113:

I hope you don't think that gets you out of having made jokes about 1,300+ dead you scum-sucking asshole.

I hope you don't think that gets you out of having made jokes about 1,300+ dead you scum-sucking asshole.

Lol....what have you ever done for humankind? What have you ever done for the disabled? What have you ever done for the elderly?

Better get moving s0n....I got 40 years on you!

Being in a perpetual state of outrage doesnt make you a better person....in fact, people like you and others in here are part of a community of phonies.

Like I say all the time.....words are ghey.:2up:

I don't laugh at massive human suffering as you and fncceo did, repeatedly.

Forum List

Back