U.N. Poodle President...Think about having a U.N.-poodle for president.

cheers wolve and merlin good info
never thought about it like that, but still think U.N not all evil and can be reformed. and i think its everybodys best hope for a peaceful future

Redz said:
no america gi's here, no one bothered to invade us in ww2
how exactly does the semi-democratic U.N represent dictatorship and insanity. it respresnts the nations of the world!! only semi cos of security counicl vetos. look the US looks out for its own interests, as every contry does, but i think everybodies interests are better served by working throught a global organisation however inefficent and corrupt, its better than nothing, anyway it could be reformed, ie:lose the veto

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

Honestly it can't be reformed and have the US like it unless most of the organization was composed of western countries. Allot of major comities are comprised of Arab representative’s, this doesn't go over well with the citizens of the US nor the Government.

wolvie20m said:
Honestly it can't be reformed and have the US like it unless most of the organization was composed of western countries. Allot of major comities are comprised of Arab representative’s, this doesn't go over well with the citizens of the US nor the Government.
but the whole point of it is to represent the people of the planet, so it can't just be western. so alot of commitites are filled with arab representitives, why does it not go well with americans or govt, not just 9/11. anti U.N feeling since well before that.
Americans, Muslims, Jews, Asians, Europeans we are all the same, just people looking for a good life.
all this violence between us in the middleeast is pushing us all further and further apart. and the logical conclusion of all this will be a christian-muslim war in the future, and thats so scary and bad for everybody. except maybe the chinese, who care about money more than religion and communisim

Redz said:
but the whole point of it is to represent the people of the planet, so it can't just be western. so alot of commitites are filled with arab representitives, why does it not go well with americans or govt, not just 9/11. anti U.N feeling since well before that.
Americans, Muslims, Jews, Asians, Europeans we are all the same, just people looking for a good life.
all this violence between us in the middleeast is pushing us all further and further apart. and the logical conclusion of all this will be a christian-muslim war in the future, and thats so scary and bad for everybody. except maybe the chinese, who care about money more than religion and communisim

cool---get Ireland to tell the Muslim terrorists to sit down and negotiate with us---I would love to hear the terms.

dilloduck said:
cool---get Ireland to tell the Muslim terrorists to sit down and negotiate with us---I would love to hear the terms.
i think they want a free palestine and western troops out of the middle east.

Well they refuse to act civil. As long as they refuse to give up known terrorists and condone thier activity, the US and it's citizens will not tolerate them saying what we will and will not do. When we all get along the UN would work but until then it's only use is to be useless.

"Peace, No Peace"-alien from Independence Day. Humans are inherently evil according to the bible, "For every man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." There will never be peace in the world and to keep worrying about it is completely mindless. There will be war, there will be famine, so stop fucking worrying about it.

:gives:

TylerDurden said:
"Peace, No Peace"-alien from Independence Day. Humans are inherently evil according to the bible, "For every man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." There will never be peace in the world and to keep worrying about it is completely mindless. There will be war, there will be famine, so stop fucking worrying about it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TylerDurden said:

an optimist eh?
there will be peace because we are all really fighting the same fight, not against each other, but against suffering and death. if we all worked together then life would instantly be easier and better for us all

wolvie20m said:
Well they refuse to act civil. As long as they refuse to give up known terrorists and condone thier activity, the US and it's citizens will not tolerate them saying what we will and will not do. When we all get along the UN would work but until then it's only use is to be useless.
who? the muslims?
you gotta remember that they see the world differently from us in the west
so what if they say what your country should do? its not like it changes anything
we can all get along, one day we will, and all the shit we are gona have to go through to get there is going to be a waste of so many lives.
we all know the way this heading, global christan muslim war, then we are all in the shit, even if we win it will mean a high price in blood.
so we have to do anything to avoid it, even if that means working with the U.N

wolvie20m said:
Just explaining why the UN is unlikely to gain respect from the US and it's citizens.

Hmmm, those non-binding resolutions are pretty intimidating, they do reflect international opinion ya know. :D

:rotflmao:

You are the optimist. As long as ignorant murderous people walk this world, we will always fight. Sorry just the way it is. We aren't all fighting for the same cause everyone has thier own agenda. I would like to think ours is to help people who need it and use our help for the better.

wolvie20m said:

You are the optimist. As long as ignorant murderous people walk this world, we will always fight. Sorry just the way it is. We aren't all fighting for the same cause everyone has thier own agenda. I would like to think ours is to help people who need it and use our help for the better.

Makes you want to break out and sing "hands accross the water" . :rock:

wolvie20m said:

look commendable attitude, but what and who defines the ignorant and the murderious is important. i just think the U.S agenda is sometimes spun for domestic consumption and that sometimes your nation is not helping, just serving its own agenda, while appearing to help

Forum List

Back