Legitamacy

deaddude

Apr 27, 2004
Would you recognize the legitimacy of the election if your candidate loses?

I have heard many on both sides say that they would not. What is your opinion?

I wish i could say that i would. However with such blatant evidence of voter fraud in many states and the "do anything it takes" attitude shown by the democrats this year, i cant say that i would just let it go if it were close.

It would depend on the spread and the litigation. If I were to sense that one side or the other were successful in getting justices to legislate from the bench, then I'm not sure I'd recognize the legitimacy of the election.

However, once the courts have ruled, I will recognize the legitimacy of the candidate elected.

Well, except for Kerry since he should still be in jail for committing treason. :)

If the Dems win and it looks legit I'll accept Kerry as president. I may not accept him as a legitmate person though. If he gets lucky and does something right, i'll give him credit. Otherwise I'll be spending my time in the "I told you so" crowd and enjoying the Clintons misery.

As I told a friend last night.....

IF Kerry wins, I will go on with my life and do the best I can. The only way that I will NOT accept Kerry is if there is ample evidence of voter fraud (i.e. dead folks, felons, illegal immigrants, non-existant persons, etc. voting).

Last night on Larry King, ole Larry was trying to get Mark Racicot to say that, if Kerry wins and it is close, that the Bush admin will NOT challenge the outcome. He actually said, "in 1960 it was clear that Kennedy most likely won due to voter fraud in Texas and Illinois, but Nixon, seeing that it would be better for the country to not fight it, decided to let Kennedy win. Will Bush make the same decision?"

What kind of question is that? It looks as if the media is setting it up so that no matter what, if Bush challenges, he will be the "bad guy".

If Kerry wins by a large enough margin to satisfy my "did he cheat to get it" speculations,I will conceed.
If this happens though,I will be disapointed in a special way with my Countrymen. Im embarassed enough this clown has a shot of winning as is!
Now I saw through Clinton,but understand his popularity. But Kerrys big draw is hes not Bush.

If Kerry wins tommorow,my interest in Politics will cease to be. The Appearser will be in session and years down the road we will likely get a larger wake up call than 9/11.
I guess it wasnt a big enough slap in peoples faces to wake up......

Zcarnut said:
If Kerry wins by a large enough margin to satisfy my "did he cheat to get it" speculations,I will conceed.
If this happens though,I will be disapointed in a special way with my Countrymen. Im embarassed enough this clown has a shot of winning as is!
Now I saw through Clinton,but understand his popularity. But Kerrys big draw is hes not Bush.

If Kerry wins tommorow,my interest in Politics will cease to be. The Appearser will be in session and years down the road we will likely get a larger wake up call than 9/11.
I guess it wasnt a big enough slap in peoples faces to wake up......

If this happens. ill give it to Kerry as well. But then i think its about time to start crying repentence to the people if it gets that bad.

Forum List

Back