U.K. Woman Reports Rape, Charged for Sex Outside Marriage

Troll.... plain and simple.. you are a troll...

You would not beat a kindergartner in a battle of logical conclusions

Oopsss.. you called someone you dislike a little girl.. .I guess, according to your logic, you must not like little girls.. .or maybe you do, making you a pedo... see.. I can jump to unsubstantiated conclusions too....

You lying, disingenuous piece of shit

Little girls like your self should be seen and not heard, now go and play in traffic Mary.

Oh now the big tough so called Marine pick on a little girl. Oh how manly.

CAREFUL PEOPLE, we have an deadly killer that picks on little girls. I bet you are a child molester. Usually molesters hate those whom they molest. Lock you children up people. This big tough internet warrior is on a mssion.

You would beg for more if I molested you you demented bastard.

See folks he even admits to being a child molester. A fag too.

So tell Noose, what drives a man into child molesting? Was it because your father molested you as a kid so its only normal for you or was is something even darker?

Troll.... plain and simple.. you are a troll...

You would not beat a kindergartner in a battle of logical conclusions

Oopsss.. you called someone you dislike a little girl.. .I guess, according to your logic, you must not like little girls.. .or maybe you do, making you a pedo... see.. I can jump to unsubstantiated conclusions too....

You lying, disingenuous piece of shit

At least I do not support a country that puts rape victims on trial for having pre marital sex rape supporter.

Oh now the big tough so called Marine pick on a little girl. Oh how manly.

CAREFUL PEOPLE, we have an deadly killer that picks on little girls. I bet you are a child molester. Usually molesters hate those whom they molest. Lock you children up people. This big tough internet warrior is on a mssion.

So tell Noose, what drives a man into child molesting? Was it because your father molested you as a kid so its only normal for you or was is something even darker?

You want to bring my dead father into this? I wont return the same and disparage your family, you are enough of a disgrace to them.

nah.. think you have a bit different treatment of 'rape supporters' than you do of child molesters, pedobear

You would be the bitch of the week regardless of your support of rape or not, whatever your crime may have been you are just the type of guy that has his manhood easily taken from him rape supporter.

You want to bring my dead father into this? I wont return the same and disparage your family, you are enough of a disgrace to them.

I bet your father would be turning over in his grave knowing his son is following his own footsteps.

Naughty little perv.

nah.. think you have a bit different treatment of 'rape supporters' than you do of child molesters, pedobear

You would be the bitch of the week regardless of your support of rape or not, whatever your crime may have been you are just the type of guy that has his manhood easily taken from him rape supporter.

What is it with you and dicks? Is it because yours is so small? Or is it because its always on your mind and you cannot stop thinking of them.

First you admit to liking little girls and be a molester. Now its dicks. What a totally screwed up person you are. Just more proof you were no Marine. You wouldn't have passed the psych test because our one fucked up dude.

I will say this, if you claim to me a liberal and a Marine in the same sentence you are a liar.

And if its true, I bet they wouldnt have the balls to admit it in front of a platoon of their peers.

*raises his bud light to that*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

one should not join in on an attempt at disparaging another's manhood by toasting with a light beer.

i was making fun of him and the "tough" republicans who drink crappy & light beer

I think the charges were justified. Don't go there if you can't abide by their laws. (in case you didn't read the article, the sex she was charged with was not the rape)

In Iran they hang women for being raped.

It is surprising that they did not consider this.

I bet your father would be turning over in his grave knowing his son is following his own footsteps.

Naughty little perv.

Bubba wants you to go wash his sox bitch.

What is it with you and dicks? Is it because yours is so small? Or is it because its always on your mind and you cannot stop thinking of them.

First you admit to liking little girls and be a molester. Now its dicks. What a totally screwed up person you are. Just more proof you were no Marine. You wouldn't have passed the psych test because our one fucked up dude.

Stop pm'ing me I already told you I will not meet up with you at the men's bathroom at the airport you big queef.

Forum List

Back