Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

Suggesting ways to prompt more people to vote. TYRANNY!!!!

"Prompt" you mean if you dont' vote...you would be fined...if you don't pay the fine we will send armed police to arrest you and deny you freedom....is that the "Prompt" you are thinking of....?

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote

Yes, it is. Illegal aliens and dead people should be suppressed from voting and people should be allowed to only vote once and for themselves.

Now just once admit the reason you oppose these laws is to help Democrats cheat to win elections

It is requiring Democrats to be truthful
they can't

same reason they can never fully state their true policies and intentions
Americans would hate it

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?

Is that it? You think that is justification?

LIE- You're against voter ID, don't change your colors now because Obama flips between being white and black

What a clown and I don't mean your gay avatar

-Geaux
I've never been opposed to voter ID. And....is Ted Cruz gay? Hmmmmmmmm.

Since you brought up Cruz, did you see where he schooled the drop outs at MSNBC on Morning Communist Joe?

Just in case you need it, I've included it here for reference

-Geaux

That clip shows why the leftards hate Ted Cruz and why they want to destroy him........and that chic is an idiot.......he should have talked slower so she could have a chance at understanding what he was saying....

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

Until you can say that not one citizen is denied the right to vote due to not being able to obtain the mandated photo ID, you have not proven your case.

We aren't there yet.

Voters Turned Away Because of Texas Photo ID Law Brennan Center for Justice

The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Think Getting Free ID Is Easy Think Again

Voter ID Laws Who Doesn t Have Photo ID BillMoyers.com

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote. We all know it. You fuckers know it.

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression BillMoyers.com

Be honest for once.
Anyone can get a fucking ID any time they want

Who is stopping anyone from getting an ID?

No one.

If that were true, this wouldn't be an issue. DO YOU EVER READ LINKS THAT ARE PRESENTED?
I don't have to because any idiot who wants an ID can get one all they have to do is get off their fucking asses

Suggesting ways to prompt more people to vote. TYRANNY!!!!
A mandate is not a "suggestion"

I have not seen a candidate I would vote for in a long time and I don't need to be forced for a piece of shit politician

Simpleton.

No proposal was made.

And...if it were....you could write in Mickey Mouse.

False outrage. Just like a nutter.
I never said it was made dip shit I am merely pointing out the difference between a suggestion and a mandate

Oh!!!! Is that all? Thanks for the English lesson, professor.

The president didn't suggest a mandate. Did he?

He expressed his admiration of other countries who have a voting mandate

We all know all Obama wants is for the US to be like other countries now don't we?

See how easy that is?

Until you can say that not one citizen is denied the right to vote due to not being able to obtain the mandated photo ID, you have not proven your case.

We aren't there yet.

The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Think Getting Free ID Is Easy Think Again

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote. We all know it. You fuckers know it.

Be honest for once.

No one.

If that were true, this wouldn't be an issue. DO YOU EVER READ LINKS THAT ARE PRESENTED?
I don't have to because any idiot who wants an ID can get one all they have to do is get off their fucking asses

great point

they can get other ID like EBT cards and a driver's license

Now just once admit the reason you oppose these laws is to help Democrats cheat to win elections

For a self-proclaimed smart guy.....[/quote]

Where did I say that? You've already established yourself to be a liar in this post, I never said that. Note you did not say what I think I am, you said I "self-proclaimed" I am a smart guy. You won't be backing this up because you can't

you sure do believe bullshit. Either that....or you are a mini-Rove and know that you are pushing lies on the imbeciles.

You're pushing lies, you started this post with one.

Tell me what legitimate voter can't vote because of voter laws

because of the Democrats ass whipping during the elections

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

Hmmm, wouldn't you have to have mandatory ID for mandatory voting?

Of course, the whole voter id bitch is nothing more then BS to keep the democrat sheep on their plantation. Fear ginned up by the party of fear.

Think about what Obama is saying about those who don't vote, they are lazy and stupid. Stupid because I think he believes that those who didn't vote would vote for democrats. He just can't handle an ass whooping very well.

Add this to the democrat talking points that the jobs that illegals take are jobs that the poor are to lazy to do.

How much can the poor, black or white, take as an insult from the democrat ruling elite and still remain loyal? It is simply amazing. If the poor white man leaves the party of slavery then they are vilified as being nothing less then racists. We all know what is said about blacks who free themselves from the virtual chains of the DNC.

f that were true, this wouldn't be an issue. DO YOU EVER READ LINKS THAT ARE PRESENTED?

The basic lie of the left on this is that people who will get off their ass to vote won't get off their ass to get a free ID to do it. They want to cheat, that is the reason for their opposition to ID laws. And they know it

See how easy that is?

We aren't there yet.

Be honest for once.

No one.

if these senior citizens and other citizens, have lived their entire lives without a Government issued Photo ID card, WHY should they be FORCED to have one now, when it solves NONE of the voter fraud that takes place in any number?

I'm actually surprised you support this gvt over reach....

f that were true, this wouldn't be an issue. DO YOU EVER READ LINKS THAT ARE PRESENTED?

The basic lie of the left on this is that people who will get off their ass to vote won't get off their ass to get a free ID to do it. They want to cheat, that is the reason for their opposition to ID laws. And they know it

What they say is they want to protect black voting. In other words blacks are the only ones too dysfunctional to get an id. It would be great if those that the democrats target with this insult would register and then vote against democrats. Matter of fact isn't that what the democrats say about republicans, that the republicans are the party of slack jawed poor hillbillies too stupid to know they are voting against their best interest? That is when they are not saying that the Republican party is the party of big business. Sounds to me that the democrat party sees the Republican party as a diverse party, in their own twisted way.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

We aren't there yet.

Be honest for once.

No one.

if these senior citizens and other citizens, have lived their entire lives without a Government issued Photo ID card, WHY should they be FORCED to have one now, when it solves NONE of the voter fraud that takes place in any number?

You can't function today w/o valid ID. Fact

So, for a moron who is against voter ID, calls for Hitler, Mao type mandate.

Force people to vote for scum like Obama. Yea, that's the ticket.

There's that word 'transform' again...... Oh the pain........................

-Geaux
=============================

President Obama, whose party was trounced in last year’s midterm election due in part to poor turnout among Democrats, endorsed the idea of mandatory voting Wednesday.

“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

Read more: Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S. - Washington Times

next he will want "card check" at the voting station

what a jackass

why not

it certainly is acceptable these days for the government

to mandate the subjects to do something or face serious consequences

how is mandating people to vote any different then

forcing them to buy a product from a private business

See how easy that is?
It can be free (except to the tax payers who provided the revenue to the government) and easy to obtain.

When it is....and nobody is denied the right to vote due to some bullshit .....you'll have no problem getting liberals behind it.
It is already available free to the voter. For voters that vote by absentee ballot, it would take a lot of government employees to visit each eligible voter and to capture and transmit pictures and info of every eligible voter at the voter's home, polling place, local pub, local community center, local church, jail cell, hospice bed or wherever that person might be.(After all, if we have to fine the for not voting, we have to know where to find them.) With the photo, the info and a card machine a card can just as easily be mailed as an absentee ballot. With GPS data and time/date stamp on the digital photo, the government would at least have evidence that the person is alive.

if these senior citizens and other citizens, have lived their entire lives without a Government issued Photo ID card, WHY should they be FORCED to have one now

Swish, the point is to stop fraud. They get an ID so people who aren't legit can't vote. Based on what is your assumption will they not get a free ID but they will vote? For one ID they can vote in a bunch of elections. But they won't do that extra stop just to show they are who they say they are? Why do you have such a dim view of them?

when it solves NONE of the voter fraud that takes place in any number?
Begging the question. The left while blocking voter ID also blocks examining this. You have no idea this is true. You're just parroting Democrats

Government stopping dead and illegal aliens and people voting for other people from voting to confiscate our money with guns and give it to people who didn't earn it? Seriously? You don't know why we'd want to stop that?

We aren't there yet.

Be honest for once.

No one.

One is actually surprised that you support less gov't regulation

besides they can use existing gov't id like EBT cards
so it will be efficient

See how easy that is?

We aren't there yet.

Be honest for once.

No one.

Exactly! ....and the few that can't move around, we can send a government employee to their location to take a picture of them breathing, fill in a form and presto-digito! Out comes a photo ID.

We aren't there yet.

Be honest for once.

No one.

Who are these alleged people who have lived their entire life without id? Are they in prison? Returned from Mars?

Here are some statistics on those who should have a photo id with their drivers license:

211,814,830 total drivers or 85.2 percent of the driving population out of 248,625,928 of driving age in 2012.
Table DL-1C Highway Statistics 2012 Office of Highway Policy Information OHPI FHWA

So how does the other 14.8 percent cash a check? Pay social security tax? Pay an electric bill? Just the other day I picked up a package at Sears and had to show photo id. What does the 14.8 percent do?

How many of that 14.8 percent are incapable of getting a photo id let alone vote? ie Physically or mentally challenged? I would say that would be the case for a great many of them.

Forum List

Back