Typhus Epidemic Worsens in Los Angeles

How could such a thing possibly occur in a sanctuary city in a sanctuary State packed with illegals?

Typhus Epidemic Worsens in Los Angeles

"It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck," Greenwood told the I-Team. "Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash."

Let them in, let them in, your racist if you " don't let them in so they can make your kids fkn sicker than they've ever been all because pathetic sick TRUMP Haters know nothing more than what MSM tells the dumb mother fkrs to think.

Someone explain this to me:

How is it "bad" to want the resources for our own to go towards our own instead of peoples trying to get in to get those very same resources?

You have a family. Children. A spouse. You have enough food and shelter for your family. Do you take in strangers and remove those resources you currently have set aside NOT designated for those strangers...or do you insist on FAMILY FIRST? One would hope you would choose family.

These people are coming here without immunization, food, money, skills. That puts a big chunk of resources somewhere BESIDES "family". doesn't it?

The reports are not stating the percentage of typhus cases outside LA's homeless community. One trajectory leads back to trailer parks:

2015 San Gabriel Valley Mobile Homes
A 2015 outbreak of flea-borne rickettsiosis in San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, California. - PubMed - NCBI
'....Typhus is endemic to California....cats and their fleas may have played an active role in the epidemiology of the typhus group and/or the spotted fever group....'

Rhipicephalus Canine Ticks / Mexico
Direct evidence of Rickettsia typhi infection in Rhipicephalus sanguineus ticks and their canine hosts. - PubMed - NCBI
'....In Mexico, the higher number of murine typhus cases have been detected in the Yucatan peninsula, which includes a great southeastern region of Mexico that shows ecologic characteristics similar to the sub-urban alternative cycle recently described in Texas and California.'

Forum List

Back