TX (R) Congr'man, ex-CIA, "TRUMP actively participated in Russian disinformation"

Update!!

Trump's Team Is Terrified He Sabotaged His Mueller Defense Strategy by Cozying Up to Putin: Report

President Donald Trump's supplicatory performance with the Russian president at a press conference in Helsinki on Monday did nothing to help his argument that he's not in Vladimir Putin's pocket — and a new report from CNN found that his legal team fears it may have done him real damage on the legal front.

Trump is a danger to himself as well as to others. A unfortunate combination of crazy and stupid
Got anything besides CNN talking points? I didn't think so.
CNN Talking points? That is coming from his legal team as reported by CNN and others. Are they making this up? Is it fake news? Just because you don't like it, that does not invalidate it.
No, that article is not from Trump's legal team, It's simply more crude defamatory anti-USA propaganda from CNN.

Update!!

Trump's Team Is Terrified He Sabotaged His Mueller Defense Strategy by Cozying Up to Putin: Report

President Donald Trump's supplicatory performance with the Russian president at a press conference in Helsinki on Monday did nothing to help his argument that he's not in Vladimir Putin's pocket — and a new report from CNN found that his legal team fears it may have done him real damage on the legal front.

Trump is a danger to himself as well as to others. A unfortunate combination of crazy and stupid
CNN Talking points? That is coming from his legal team as reported by CNN and others. Are they making this up? Is it fake news? Just because you don't like it, that does not invalidate it.
As reported by CNN. You said it yourself.

This is all foundation for overturning all 2018 elections democrats lose and the 2020 election that Trump wins. This is Strzok's insurance.

They really ought to go back to weaponizing them border kids. Lefty will get much more mileage out of immigrant munchkins as landmines than spin doctors.

Russia manipulation of AMERICA'S political using the POTUS of the US in it's attack. All just a figment of the imaginations of the LEFT. The CIA, FBI, the DNI, 2 STATES ATTORNEYS GENERAL and judges and grand juries in DC, BRITISH INTEL, and a whole bunch more I can't name off the top of my head.

This TEXAS Republican really ISN'T a REP! And he really wasn't an undercover CIA officer. On your mark, get set, GO....

GOP congressman: Trump ‘actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign’

default.gif

TANA GANEVA
20 JUL 2018 AT 10:11 ET

will-hurd-e1531770852166-800x430.jpg
Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

In a New York Times op-ed published Friday, Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), a former undercover CIA officer, bluntly lays out the case that President Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them,” Hurd writes.

He explains why this is dangerous.

“By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad,” Hurd says.

He reiterates the fact that the intelligence community’s conclusion about Russian meddling in the 2016 election are certain.

“Our intelligence community has concluded with high confidence that President Putin personally ordered his security services to undertake an influence campaign aimed at undermining confidence in American democracy to sow chaos in our electoral system,” he writes.

Hurd then outlines the tools Congress can use to counter Russian disinformation and meddling around the world....

GOP congressman: Trump ‘actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign’

The intelligence community has concluded no such thing. Only the Hussein’s political stooges who used fake intel and abused their authority to spy on their political opposition came to that conclusion.
Um yeah, actually they have concluded just that.

Update!!

You're such a useful idiot.

According to the report, the president's team has felt confident about his standing in recent weeks against special counsel Robert Mueller as public support for the Russia investigation has dropped. But after Trump's widely panned meeting with Putin, he's likely on shakier ground with the former FBI director.

"[One] source with knowledge of legal team thinking says it's now legitimate to fear that Trump's erratic behavior at the Helsinki summit, coupled with last week's indictments of 12 Russian intelligence officers, could be an inflection point in the whole process -- one that could potentially make Trump less sympathetic and conceivably embolden Mueller," reporter Dana Bash and Gloria Borger wrote.

Classic CNN fake news.

They really ought to go back to weaponizing them border kids. Lefty will get much more mileage out of immigrant munchkins as landmines than spin doctors.

Russia manipulation of AMERICA'S political using the POTUS of the US in it's attack. All just a figment of the imaginations of the LEFT. The CIA, FBI, the DNI, 2 STATES ATTORNEYS GENERAL and judges and grand juries in DC, BRITISH INTEL, and a whole bunch more I can't name off the top of my head.

Exactly. Now, step back. Deep breaths. Remember you are an American citizen (I presume). Patriotism is not conditional. Read both sides and seek what lies behind the mouthpieces. It's okay to serve your country and your President at the same time. Get off the hyperventilation train.

This TEXAS Republican really ISN'T a REP! And he really wasn't an undercover CIA officer. On your mark, get set, GO....

default.gif

TANA GANEVA
20 JUL 2018 AT 10:11 ET

will-hurd-e1531770852166-800x430.jpg
Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

In a New York Times op-ed published Friday, Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), a former undercover CIA officer, bluntly lays out the case that President Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them,” Hurd writes.

He explains why this is dangerous.

“By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad,” Hurd says.

He reiterates the fact that the intelligence community’s conclusion about Russian meddling in the 2016 election are certain.

“Our intelligence community has concluded with high confidence that President Putin personally ordered his security services to undertake an influence campaign aimed at undermining confidence in American democracy to sow chaos in our electoral system,” he writes.

Hurd then outlines the tools Congress can use to counter Russian disinformation and meddling around the world....

So he wasn't CIA between 2000 and 2009 and he didn't go undercover because he's an Urdu speaker, and he's not a Republican because....

because it's not convenient for you?

Forum List

Back