Two Words: Nuclear Option

Or they're a bunch of pussies that get scared continuously by their own shadows.

Republicans have done NOTHING but say "No" since Obama took office.

Democrats really need to grow a set of balls and do SOMETHING, or their supporters, like me, will abandon them, and then they'll definitely be fucked.

Funny how that is. Youd think more people would be in favor of destroying the health care system and increasing taxes like you are. Cant imagine why they oppose things the people dont want. They must just be stupid.

Wow, you guys are really worried about this. I'm going to call my senators right now. Thanks for the sounding board.

save your money, junior. the adults already made the decision.

President Obama on Scott Brown Massachusetts Victory - ABC News

President Obama warned Democrats in Congress today not to "jam" a health care reform bill through now that they've lost their commanding majority in the Senate, and said they must wait for newly elected Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown to be sworn into office.

Harry Reid: We?ll wait on Scott Brown for health care vote - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that there is no firm commitment for Democrats to rush a health care bill through Congress this year.

“First of all, we’re not going to rush into anything,” he said. “We’re going to wait until the new senator arrives until we do anything more on health care.”

i guess you'll have to find something else to blog on, but at least you can keep those twelve dollars that are burning a hole in your pocket.
:thup:

Funny how that is. Youd think more people would be in favor of destroying the health care system and increasing taxes like you are. Cant imagine why they oppose things the people dont want. They must just be stupid.

Funny how right-wing nut-jobs claim the 2000 page health care bill will be "destroying the health care system", when , by their own admission, they haven't read it.

Wow, you guys are really worried about this. I'm going to call my senators right now. Thanks for the sounding board.

Worried? Not really. Laughing... sure as heck. Please do. I would love to see you make the Democrats lose even more.

Worried? Not really. Laughing... sure as heck. Please do. I would love to see you make the Democrats lose even more.

Why would you all have scrambled to respond as you did, and to try and put the idea down as fast as possible, if you all thought it laughable?

If you didn't take it seriously, you would have ignored this thread entirely, and certainly not responded so vehemently.

Last edited:

Why would you all have scrambled to respond as you did, and to try and put the idea down as fast as possible if you all thought it laughable?

If you didn't take it seriously, you would have ignored this thread entirely, and certainly not responded so vehemently.

the only one being vehement is you, bunky.

i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm laughing my ass off at you.

thanks

Why would you all have scrambled to respond as you did, and to try and put the idea down as fast as possible if you all thought it laughable?

the only one being vehement is you, bunky.

i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm laughing my ass off at you.

thanks
He is amusing, in a Pee Wee Herman sort of way.

pee-wee-herman.jpg

Nuke em, nuke em!

I know you are but what am i?

Why would you all have scrambled to respond as you did, and to try and put the idea down as fast as possible, if you all thought it laughable?

Why'd ya post it if ya didn't want a response?

Seriously, why in God's name would you people think we'd listen to any "advice" you have to give about what we should do politically?

Senate Republicans don't even represent 40% of the nations population.

Due to the fact that most of them are from small population states, in total, Senate Republicans represent about 25% of the population.

The fact that representatives of 25% of the population can stop legislation from passing is disgusting.

It's time for the "Nuclear Option".

It's completely constitutional, and has been a long time in coming.

Hell, it should have happened in 1957, the first time it was proposed.

You need to be worried about the independent vote, they represent 51% of the population and they came out in droves to support Brown in Massachusetts. They do a nuclear option and you will see not just anger but absolute rage from the American people.

Senate Republicans don't even represent 40% of the nations population.

Due to the fact that most of them are from small population states, in total, Senate Republicans represent about 25% of the population.

The fact that representatives of 25% of the population can stop legislation from passing is disgusting.

It's time for the "Nuclear Option".

It's completely constitutional, and has been a long time in coming.

Hell, it should have happened in 1957, the first time it was proposed.

LOL, What makes you think enough Senate Democrats are willing to commit political suicide just on slimy Harry's say so? I mean sure they're a corrupt bunch of scoundrels but they're not all complete idiots.

Reconciliation isn't the option the Democrats want to take on this, it would be a bad move on multiple fronts for them.

Seriously, why in God's name would you people think we'd listen to any "advice" you have to give about what we should do politically?

Ah, the imperial 'we'.

So now you don't care, after you just hystericaly begged us all to support your moonbattery.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back