Two Words: Nuclear Option

non-issue huh?? Then why did leiberman say as recently as dec 13 that he would vote against healthcare legislation in it's current form??

Oops, looks like meister is making shite up as he goes along. So what was that about how the independents got on board early??

Your an ignorant one, aren't you, ya goofball. When the Senate vote came up he voted for the bill. Yes, an independent voted for it, in fact both independents voted for it, without a bribe like with Nelson (D). Geeze.

LOL funny how I prove your claim that "both independents got on board early in the process in the Senate" was completely FALSE and the best response you have is to call me names. LOL

The fact that the independents EVENTUALLY voted in favor of the bill is not proof that they both "got on board early."

Both independents were on board by the time they had the votes. You need to define early, because it wasn't any independent that was holding up the vote, it was a democrat...so once again your blather is nothing more than just blather from a moron. It didn't go un noticed that you didn't even address Nelson. No answer to that one is there? :lol:

So if you disagree that they hand picked them, then in your opinion how else did they pick them?? Do you honestly think that they would allow just anyone into their studios and on the air?? Or do you believe that they would interview them before hand to know who and what they are putting on the air??
I just thought it was interesting that of the ones he asked all gave the same word for word talking points the right was trying to spread.
You may choose to believe everything foxnews plasters on it's screens despite their past dishonesty but I am not that gullible.

Oh and thanks for not even trying to defend your false claim that luntz is a middle of the road person. LOL

McCain would not have liked the Luntz polls during the campaigning, and obama would have liked them. I don't know where your going but, feel free to stroke your ego as much as you like.
Don't let the actual facts get in the way of YOUR opinion. Why not try to give all of us a link to support your opinion? Hmmmm?

What are you babbling about?? Is there an answer to my question anywhere in there or would giving an actual response, instead of merely attacking the messenger, require a level of honesty that you lack??
As for your "facts getting in the way of opinion" spin goes, let me know when you provide some substantiated facts and then we can talk.

What an ignorant troll you are...you are the king of attacking the messenger. :lol:
I will substantiate facts when you do, smitty....but I won't lose sleep waiting for that day to come. :lol:

obama shouldn't have campaigned for transparency.
bush never did

LOL obama can have transparency where the whitehouse and the executive are concerned. He can even REQUEST that the congress be more open but the executive has NO POWER OVER THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH. I assumed that even a dishonest hack like you would know that. I guess I assumed wrong.

BTW your failed spin does nothing to counter the fact that cmike was being dishonest in his claim concernign what the bush whitehouse was keeping secret and how the right was defending him.

As far as your idiotic allegation who Pres. spoke to about energy. Who Pres. Bush speaks to is private. He doesn't have to make public who he talks to and what they say every day. there is nothing wrong with that.

NOT making public a bill that would take over the health care system along with its details is extremely dishonest, and is against what what Obama promised regarding transparency.

Does Obama make public who he speaks to and what they say? Why not?

Nice hypocrisy. LOL The bush WH engages in private talks with energy companies and you think that should be private. LOL Don't you think those discussions had something to do with our nations energy policy that affects all Americans? Why don't you apply the same standard to a republican?

How is the bill not public?? What are you whining about now?? The bill is public and the senate bill was debated on the senate floor so what are you being dishonest about now??

Furthermore, we have already been over the FACT that obama has NO POWER over what the congress decides to do.

I never attacked obama when he mispoke about the special olympcs. I usually have bigger fish to fry then that with him.
As for the rest of your blather, smitty....who in the fuck really cares about your opinion on that? It was a joke, and even the left side saw it as such....except for you. :lol:

LOL that's hilarious. You jump at every opportunity, no matter how small and ridiculous it actually is, to attack obama. So it's very hard for any honest poster to believe that you didn't follow the rest of the lemmings who blasted obama over his "joke"

Furthermore, as to who cares about my opinions, it's obvious that you do. If you didn't then you wouldn't have responded and tried to attack the messenger as you ran away from the message. LOL Why spend so much time trying to tear me down as you avoid any form of a debate if my opinions weren't important??

Furthermore, are you REALLY that moronic?? I said I knew it was a joke and I explained all of this in my previous post that you responded to so I see no reason in repeating it again. Please learn to read AND comprehend what you read. it will save everyone a lot of time wasted on trying to explain it to you, AGAIN.

you can't help proving that your a moron, smitty. :lol:

Nice personal attack and look, you avoid the debate AGAIN. LOL Thanks for exposing yourself as nothing but a dishonest TROLL. LOL

You made a BS claim, I PROVED (look it up and learn what it means and then try to do it with your claims) your claim to be FALSE. I even provided a link and all you can do is lash out and attack me personally. LOL

LOL that's hilarious. You jump at every opportunity, no matter how small and ridiculous it actually is, to attack obama. So it's very hard for any honest poster to believe that you didn't follow the rest of the lemmings who blasted obama over his "joke"

Furthermore, as to who cares about my opinions, it's obvious that you do. If you didn't then you wouldn't have responded and tried to attack the messenger as you ran away from the message. LOL Why spend so much time trying to tear me down as you avoid any form of a debate if my opinions weren't important??

Furthermore, are you REALLY that moronic?? I said I knew it was a joke and I explained all of this in my previous post that you responded to so I see no reason in repeating it again. Please learn to read AND comprehend what you read. it will save everyone a lot of time wasted on trying to explain it to you, AGAIN.

Nice personal attack and look, you avoid the debate AGAIN. LOL Thanks for exposing yourself as nothing but a dishonest TROLL. LOL

You made a BS claim, I PROVED (look it up and learn what it means and then try to do it with your claims) your claim to be FALSE. I even provided a link and all you can do is lash out and attack me personally. LOL

YOU ARE A LIAR, SMITTY You can not provide one post where I jumped in on trashing Obama and his special olympic gaff....YOU CAN'T PROVIDE ONE POST FROM ME

Your an ignorant one, aren't you, ya goofball. When the Senate vote came up he voted for the bill. Yes, an independent voted for it, in fact both independents voted for it, without a bribe like with Nelson (D). Geeze.

LOL funny how I prove your claim that "both independents got on board early in the process in the Senate" was completely FALSE and the best response you have is to call me names. LOL

The fact that the independents EVENTUALLY voted in favor of the bill is not proof that they both "got on board early."

Both independents were on board by the time they had the votes. You need to define early, because it wasn't any independent that was holding up the vote, it was a democrat...so once again your blather is nothing more than just blather from a moron. It didn't go un noticed that you didn't even address Nelson. No answer to that one is there? :lol:

What was it that YOU said?

both independents got on board early in the process in the Senate

and yet leiberman wasn't "on board early" because as recent as December the 14th leiberman was agaisnt it, they voted to pass the bill on december the 24th. So how is that "early" in the process?? Face it, YOU tried to spin and got busted. LOL

I just love how you run away from your own words and then try to hold me to responding to your STATEMENT even as you avoid my questions. LOL How many of my questions have you avoided?? Then, after your avoidance, you try to call me out for not commenting on a STATEMENT that you made about nelson?? LOL
Wow you really are getting desperate?? LOL

and yet leiberman wasn't "on board early" because as recent as December the 14th leiberman was agaisnt it, they voted to pass the bill on december the 24th. So how is that "early" in the process?? Face it, YOU tried to spin and got busted. LOL

I just love how you run away from your own words and then try to hold me to responding to your STATEMENT even as you avoid my questions. LOL How many of my questions have you avoided?? Then, after your avoidance, you try to call me out for not commenting on a STATEMENT that you made about nelson?? LOL

You need to define early, smitty, apparently that is just way over your head. :lol:
Still no comment on Nelson huh? :lol:

McCain would not have liked the Luntz polls during the campaigning, and obama would have liked them. I don't know where your going but, feel free to stroke your ego as much as you like.
Don't let the actual facts get in the way of YOUR opinion. Why not try to give all of us a link to support your opinion? Hmmmm?

What are you babbling about?? Is there an answer to my question anywhere in there or would giving an actual response, instead of merely attacking the messenger, require a level of honesty that you lack??
As for your "facts getting in the way of opinion" spin goes, let me know when you provide some substantiated facts and then we can talk.

What an ignorant troll you are...you are the king of attacking the messenger. :lol:
I will substantiate facts when you do, smitty....but I won't lose sleep waiting for that day to come. :lol:

LOL You and your lame hit and run tactics of attacking me as avoid and run away from the debate.
Fact is that I provided a link to show that you were wrong when you tried to dishonestly claim that "both independents were on board early" and you still haven't provided anything to substantiate anything that you have claimed. LOL

I provided PROOF and you still run away. LOL

LOL You and your lame hit and run tactics of attacking me as avoid and run away from the debate.
Fact is that I provided a link to show that you were wrong when you tried to dishonestly claim that "both independents were on board early" and you still haven't provided anything to substantiate anything that you have claimed. LOL

still nuttin, huh? :lol:

YOU ARE A LIAR, SMITTY You can not provide one post where I jumped in on trashing Obama and his special olympic gaff....YOU CAN'T PROVIDE ONE POST FROM ME

WOW It's apparent that you are really desperate now.
It's obvious to anyone that I was referring to your dishonest comment, "both independents were on board early" and not the claim that you didn't attack obama over his joke. So why be dishonest now and try to call me a liar when you know I was not referring to the joke claim??

Face it, you spun and got busted and now you are trying oh so desperately to discredit me by engaging in more lies. LOL

By the way Smitty, look at your post #216. No where did you mention it being a joke. I had to tell you it was a joke ya moron. :lol:

Apparently everything has to be spelled out for you. I will remember that in the future and be sure to tell you everything I am thinking when I am posting so you can keep up. LOL

By the way Smitty, look at your post #216. No where did you mention it being a joke. I had to tell you it was a joke ya moron. :lol:

Apparently everything has to be spelled out for you. I will remember that in the future and be sure to tell you everything I am thinking when I am posting so you can keep up. LOL

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

You need to define early, smitty, apparently that is just way over your head. :lol:

LOL so you keep attacking me and calling me ignorant and names like moron and then you ask me to define a word for you? LOL That's hilariouos. What's the matter?? You don't know what it means do you?? LOL

Please explain how they were "both on board early" as you claimed. This ought to be good IF you even have the guts to respond and explain it instead of running away AGAIN. LOL

Prove your claim meister. Show PROOF that leiberman was on board early. LOL I showed that he was against the bill as recent as ten days before it was passed so where is the proof of your claim?

What comment should I make concerning nelson and your STATEMENT about him??

If I comment on it will you go back and answer all of my questions that you avoided and ran away from?? My guess is that you won't based on the fact that you continue to run away.

still nuttin, huh? :lol:

Hey I provided PROOF that lieberman was against it 10 days before it passed. YOU were the one that claimed he was "on board early" so where is your proof?? Got any??

Senate Republicans don't even represent 40% of the nations population.

Due to the fact that most of them are from small population states, in total, Senate Republicans represent about 25% of the population.

The fact that representatives of 25% of the population can stop legislation from passing is disgusting.

It's time for the "Nuclear Option".

It's completely constitutional, and has been a long time in coming.

Hell, it should have happened in 1957, the first time it was proposed.

yikes.............yet another wiith the political IQ of a pencil eraser.

I pray to God the lefties go Nuclear Option!!!!:clap2: The faster it happens, the faster the majority of Americans put liberal public policy in their rear-view mirror for at least another generation!!

LOL so you keep attacking me and calling me ignorant and names like moron and then you ask me to define a word for you? LOL That's hilariouos. What's the matter?? You don't know what it means do you?? LOL

Please explain how they were "both on board early" as you claimed. This ought to be good IF you even have the guts to respond and explain it instead of running away AGAIN. LOL

Prove your claim meister. Show PROOF that leiberman was on board early. LOL I showed that he was against the bill as recent as ten days before it was passed so where is the proof of your claim?

If I comment on it will you go back and answer all of my questions that you avoided and ran away from?? My guess is that you won't based on the fact that you continue to run away.
4 days before is early...prove my definition is wrong. :lol: Bottom line that bill needed no republican votes, and yet it came down to a bribe to Nelson...a democrat to get it passed.

Sorry if I won't go back and answer ALL your questions....your just not significant on this board to be taken serious enough to do so.

Last edited:

4 days before is early...prove my definition is wrong. :lol: Bottom line that bill needed no republican votes, and yet it came down to a bribe to Nelson...a democrat to get it passed.

Sorry if I won't go back and answer ALL your questions....your just not significant on this board to be taken serious enough to do so.

Actually, you stated "EARLY IN THE PROCESS" and the FACT is that YOU can't prove that claim. 4 days before is EARLIER than when it was passed but it would not be considered "early in the process" by any HONEST poster. LOL
Nice of you to run away from YOUR actual statement AGAIN. LOL
Furthermore, lieberman’s objection to the SENATE bill was based on the inclusion of the public option which was part of the SENATE bill since it was first written and he didn't vote for the senate bill until AFTER the public option was removed LATE in the PROCESS. So how can you honestly claim that he was “on board early in the process?”
LOL You demand that I respond to your statement, then attack me for not responding to your STATEMENT and then you run away from my questions as you try to justify your cowardice, dishonesty and hypocrisy by attacking me personally?? LOL Do you understand your contradiction??
You believe that every comment you present MUST be responded to or else a lack of response validates your statement. You believe this even as you refuse to respond to valid questions asked of you as you fail to apply the same standard of validation to unanswered questions asked of you. That’s just another example of your standard hypocrisy.
Did you ever consider that you fit into the category of insignificance in which you try to place me? LOL

Face it, you lose and your desperate spin and lame attacks won't change that.

Forum List

Back