Two Vacations During Oil Spill: It's Good To Be The King.

He's smart enough to know he can't do the job and it's better to get out of the way and let his subordinates do the work, so he can then blame them.

I don't think an appearance would be out of the question. Even if he admits that his head is stuck up his ass concerning this issue, which he clearly does, Why not make a quick stop to show support? Answer? = Fucking arrogant asshole who doesn't want to piss off his political contributors at BP. Just the next carpetbagger in D.C ruled by big Oil. :clap2: ~BH

Last edited:
How about this one folks, Its Memorial Day Weekend.

Let me say it again. Memorial Day Weekend.

Tell me, Doesn't the president of the United States of America Our Commander in Cheif, lay a wreath on the tomb of the Unknown Soldier every Memorial Day?

What the fuck is he doing vacationing and playing golf?

And lets get this straight, he is not vacationing. Vacationing implies relaxing. obama is drumming up money for that idiot boxer. Imagine that, boxer is more important then the environment and Memorial Day.

Tell me, Doesn't the president of the United States of America Our Commander in Cheif, lay a wreath on the tomb of the Unknown Soldier every Memorial Day?

And lets get this straight, he is not vacationing. Vacationing implies relaxing. obama is drumming up money for that idiot boxer. Imagine that, boxer is more important then the environment and Memorial Day.

BingO! Proof both Obama and that bottomfeeder Boxer are frauds. I wonder what kind of dirt or election fraud they are planning up? That mentally deranged Yenta Barbara Boxer couldn't run the register at a bagel shop in Brooklyn. ~BH

BingO! Proof both Obama and that bottomfeeder Boxer are frauds. I wonder what kind of dirt or election fraud they are planning up? That mentally deranged Yenta Barbara Boxer couldn't run the register at a bagel shop in Brooklyn. ~BH

So basically whenever Oreilly pops a zit on his ass you experience an ear cleaning.

The President is set to embark on his second vacation since the tragic BP oil spill began over a month ago. Before this,he is expected to head out to California for a hefty Barbara Boxer fundraiser. Two vacations in a month? Yikes! This shocking stuff makes me want to ask two questions...(1) Is it right for our President to go on numerous vacations during such an awful national calamity? (2) Would the MSM give this same free pass they are giving this current President if he were a Republican? I would be very interested in hearing what others think about this. This is an incredibly horrific disaster and i just haven't seen any real leadership on it so far. Thanks.

You're never gonna see any real leadership from this guy.

Remember...he's never been a leader.

He's been a lecturer but that's it. All he does is talk.

The President is set to embark on his second vacation since the tragic BP oil spill began over a month ago. Before this,he is expected to head out to California for a hefty Barbara Boxer fundraiser. Two vacations in a month? Yikes! This shocking stuff makes me want to ask two questions...(1) Is it right for our President to go on numerous vacations during such an awful national calamity? (2) Would the MSM give this same free pass they are giving this current President if he were a Republican? I would be very interested in hearing what others think about this. This is an incredibly horrific disaster and i just haven't seen any real leadership on it so far. Thanks.

You're never gonna see any real leadership from this guy.

Remember...he's never been a leader.

He's been a lecturer but that's it. All he does is talk.

More to the point, he comes from Chicago, the home of corruption.

So basically whenever Oreilly pops a zit on his ass you experience an ear cleaning.

What is worse is how you actually believe that anyone here thinks your funny? You're a fucking idiot who can't discuss the issue. I don't even watch Bill O'Reily you stupid motherfucker you. Sounds good I guess when you have nothing to debate. Face it, You're a frog fart here at best. ~BH

Ever seen the Boss Tweed cartoon "Let us Prey"? Someone needs to put P-BO's face on that.

Even the Libs have to admit the double standard,If this happened during the Bush administration you guys would be storming the WH with all the Posters of Bush as Hitler like you guys carried around when he was
President.

That'll be the day...Libs don't admit to ANYTHING. That would mean accepting that they were wrong in the first place. And as we all know, libs NEVER do anything wrong.

What is worse is how you actually believe that anyone here thinks your funny? You're a fucking idiot who can't discuss the issue. I don't even watch Bill O'Reily you stupid motherfucker you. Sounds good I guess when you have nothing to debate. Face it, You're a frog fart here at best. ~BH

Unlike insecure jeez bags such as yourself, I'm not concerned what personal opinions others have about me.

There is nothing to debate here. It's a bush mirror bash-fest for hypocritical bitches like you.

Even the Libs have to admit the double standard,If this happened during the Bush administration you guys would be storming the WH with all the Posters of Bush as Hitler like you guys carried around when he was
President.

That'll be the day...Libs don't admit to ANYTHING. That would mean accepting that they were wrong in the first place. And as we all know, libs NEVER do anything wrong.

Holy butt juice. Obushama supporters are much much quicker to criticize him than bush supporters did with bush. Hell, some of you assholes still claim the iraq/wmd bowlshit is valid and wmd was found.....after Bush stated they were not found.

Unlike insecure jeez bags such as yourself, I'm not concerned what personal opinions others have about me.

There is nothing to debate here. It's a bush mirror bash-fest for hypocritical bitches like you.

Actually I was under the impression we were debating the merits of an obtuse American Presidents vacations plans.

Good idea or bad?

Even Carville has commented that the Gulf oil spill seems to be nothing more than a nuiscance to Obama and that he seems to be out to lunch.

Gee James.... YA THINK?

Yep--it took 36 DAYS and the left is now starting to go after Obama. Is the slobbering love affair over?---:lol:

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Actually I was under the impression we were debating the merits of an obtuse American Presidents vacations plans.

Good idea or bad?

It's generally a bad idea to try and bitch about a clearly partisan driven drivel downpour of manufactured outrage. But go right ahead. Partisan hacks need hugs too.

I'm still pretty shocked that there are Hopey Changeys here defending this President on his very sad & pathetic response to this awful tragedy. Two vacations? Come on Hopey Changeys,i know some of you have some dignity & integrity. If this were a Republican President handling this tragedy this way,i'm pretty sure you guys would be screeching for Impeachment 24/7.

I'm still pretty shocked that there are Hopey Changeys here defending this President on his very sad & pathetic response to this awful tragedy. Two vacations? Come on Hopey Changeys,i know some of you have some dignity & integrity. If this were a Republican President handling this tragedy this way,i'm pretty sure you guys would be screeching for Impeachment 24/7.

You're an aisle bile douche. I can't stand obushama but this kind of stoopid bullshit doesn't do anything but take away credibility for legit criticisms.

You're an aisle bile douche. I can't stand obushama but this kind of stoopid bullshit doesn't do anything but take away credibility for legit criticisms.

I think it's perfectly legit to criticize this President over his astounding incompetence in handling this awful tragedy. Are two vacations during this calamity really necessary? I also think the MSM and even Republicans have actually been very tame & timid as far as criticizing this President over this. Would this guy and Democrats be this kind if a Republican were President right now? I seriously doubt it. He's getting a complete free pass from the MSM so far. I think he's done a terrible job on this so i feel justified in criticizing this President. Sorry you feel different.

Obama loves the power bestowed upon him. He is a whiner, immature, cry baby bar none! He really should step down - the office is more than he can handle.

Btw,him not visiting Arlington this Memorial Day will only compound people's anger at this President. He really should rethink his vacation plans.

Btw,him not visiting Arlington this Memorial Day will only compound people's anger at this President. He really should rethink his vacation plans.

This is the part that confuses me about him. He is not a stupid man, nor are his close circle of advisors. They must have considered how this would appear to the public. He ran as an anti-war candidate with a good degree of passion regarding concern for our troops. He should be able to recognize that this would be viewed as a negative, since it leaves many with the impression that it not a priority to be at the ceremony. It is a form of arrogance because he once again demonstrates that he doesn't care what so many Americans think about his choices.

Forum List

Back