Two Vacations During Oil Spill: It's Good To Be The King.

I'm still pretty shocked that there are Hopey Changeys here defending this President on his very sad & pathetic response to this awful tragedy. Two vacations? Come on Hopey Changeys,i know some of you have some dignity & integrity. If this were a Republican President handling this tragedy this way,i'm pretty sure you guys would be screeching for Impeachment 24/7.

You're an aisle bile douche. I can't stand obushama but this kind of stoopid bullshit doesn't do anything but take away credibility for legit criticisms.

I think it's perfectly legit to criticize this President over his astounding incompetence in handling this awful tragedy. Are two vacations during this calamity really necessary? I also think the MSM and even Republicans have actually been very tame & timid as far as criticizing this President over this. Would this guy and Democrats be this kind if a Republican were President right now? I seriously doubt it. He's getting a complete free pass from the MSM so far. I think he's done a terrible job on this so i feel justified in criticizing this President. Sorry you feel different.

Is there a link in the op for these vacations?

Your criticism is bullshit. What expertise does he have that he could bring to the table on the oil spill that demands his presence?

Even if he was there in a hard hat and coveralls cleaning oil off a beach you would bitch he is only there for a photo op.

Wake up man. These petty partisan diatribes are useless.

You're an aisle bile douche. I can't stand obushama but this kind of stoopid bullshit doesn't do anything but take away credibility for legit criticisms.

I think it's perfectly legit to criticize this President over his astounding incompetence in handling this awful tragedy. Are two vacations during this calamity really necessary? I also think the MSM and even Republicans have actually been very tame & timid as far as criticizing this President over this. Would this guy and Democrats be this kind if a Republican were President right now? I seriously doubt it. He's getting a complete free pass from the MSM so far. I think he's done a terrible job on this so i feel justified in criticizing this President. Sorry you feel different.

Your criticism is bullshit. What expertise does he have that he could bring to the table on the oil spill that demands his presence?

Even if he was there in a hard hat and coveralls cleaning oil off a beach you would bitch he is only there for a photo op.

If this President was a Republican taking two vacations during this terrible calamity,wouldn't you Hopey Changeys be spewing something completely different today? Try to be honest. I think the word 'Impeachment' would be rolling off your tongues daily over this. You can lie about this if you like but we know the truth. This President has handled this tragedy as bad as a President could handle a tragedy. He's been completely AWOL. It is what it is.

Btw,him not visiting Arlington this Memorial Day will only compound people's anger at this President. He really should rethink his vacation plans.
Unfortunately, he knows the people he's pissing off weren't voting for him anyway. He's more likely to show up at a La Raza event than a ceremony honoring soldiers.

The Man's scum. Once his ilk have been purged, by ballot or rifle, from power, the first act will need to be to nullify, expunge every law they passed starting with 2006 and the drunken sailor congress.

If this President was a Republican taking two vacations during this terrible calamity,wouldn't you Hopey Changeys be spewing something completely different today? Try to be honest. I think the word 'Impeachment' would be rolling off your tongues daily over this. You can lie about this if you like but we know the truth. This President has handled this tragedy as bad as a President could handle a tragedy. He's been completely AWOL. It is what it is.

You ignored the question about links, the fact I can't stand obushama, and you personally encaspulate the essence of this board with your Nationalism and partisanship. Holy fuck this place is embarrassing.

So basically whenever Oreilly pops a zit on his ass you experience an ear cleaning.

What is worse is how you actually believe that anyone here thinks your funny? You're a fucking idiot who can't discuss the issue. I don't even watch Bill O'Reily you stupid motherfucker you. Sounds good I guess when you have nothing to debate. Face it, You're a frog fart here at best. ~BH

Unlike insecure jeez bags such as yourself, I'm not concerned what personal opinions others have about me.

There is nothing to debate here. It's a bush mirror bash-fest for hypocritical bitches like you.

Yeah yuh do bro. Did you smoke that pole yet? ~BH

The President is set to embark on his second vacation since the tragic BP oil spill began over a month ago. Before this,he is expected to head out to California for a hefty Barbara Boxer fundraiser. Two vacations in a month? Yikes! This shocking stuff makes me want to ask two questions...(1) Is it right for our President to go on numerous vacations during such an awful national calamity? (2) Would the MSM give this same free pass they are giving this current President if he were a Republican? I would be very interested in hearing what others think about this. This is an incredibly horrific disaster and i just haven't seen any real leadership on it so far. Thanks.

You're never gonna see any real leadership from this guy.

Remember...he's never been a leader.

He's been a lecturer but that's it. All he does is talk.

He and Clinton got their starts in politics by being protestors. By that I mean professional shit disturbers.

What is worse is how you actually believe that anyone here thinks your funny? You're a fucking idiot who can't discuss the issue. I don't even watch Bill O'Reily you stupid motherfucker you. Sounds good I guess when you have nothing to debate. Face it, You're a frog fart here at best. ~BH

Unlike insecure jeez bags such as yourself, I'm not concerned what personal opinions others have about me.

There is nothing to debate here. It's a bush mirror bash-fest for hypocritical bitches like you.

The drawback of thinking outloud on a forum is you inadvertently admit you are a cocksucking ****. Dumbfucks like you don't know anything about Conservatism so why keep embarrassing yourself?

The drawback of thinking outloud on a forum is you inadvertently admit you are a cocksucking ****. Dumbfucks like you don't know anything about Conservatism so why keep embarrassing yourself?

Oooooooooo! Hit uh nerve tool bag? You certainly seem to be very concerned. :lol: ~BH

The poor boy King Messiha needs a break, another vacation. He got some blisters on his hands from playing golf. You can't expect him to work with blisters do you? You know how hard he works at all his failures and flops. Lying and coverups are hard work!!!You know if you criticize this president, his policies, adminstration, or anything else you are a RACIST!!!!!!

Oooooooooo! Hit uh nerve tool bag? You certainly seem to be very concerned. :lol: ~BH

It's ironic dipweeds like you brag about being Conservative when you clearly don't know what are anchored in Conservative principles.

Forum List

Back