Two suspects accused of killing two Mississippi police officers

What about it ?

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.
Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a very dangerous job, and sometimes things go wrong. Cops know what the risks are when they put on the uniform. It's sad when anyone is killed needlessly, very sad. But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

I still asked you what cases in the news you are referring to that caused you to justify these two APES to kill two cops in cold blood. What fucking cases you talking about? Seems to me you judged those 6 cops before a trial and in recent cases I remember every time ALL of the facts are brought out, it turns out the poor black victims were not victims at all.

So, what fucking cases you referring to? We have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wait...now all of a sudden you want to show the two fucking dirty APES patience.

Showing patience and restraint is probably what got these two cops killed.
At this point, it's anyone's guess. It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances may not be released to the public for weeks yet.

If only the blacks had done that with Traygone and Ferguson, no?

It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances...

OK..., i got it now you are a "N"/LOVER, and defending these two "N"/APES for killing two cops, what "exact details and circumstances" are you wanting ?? they are guilty of FUCKING MURDER !!!

I had to edited your post because those words do not help your argument. They are criminals, period.
Very silly. That's just a pathetic and ridiculous comment. It really doesn't merit a response. Want to try something intelligent and adult? No need to be childish and silly.

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.
Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a very dangerous job, and sometimes things go wrong. Cops know what the risks are when they put on the uniform. It's sad when anyone is killed needlessly, very sad. But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

I still asked you what cases in the news you are referring to that caused you to justify these two APES to kill two cops in cold blood. What fucking cases you talking about? Seems to me you judged those 6 cops before a trial and in recent cases I remember every time ALL of the facts are brought out, it turns out the poor black victims were not victims at all.

So, what fucking cases you referring to? We have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wait...now all of a sudden you want to show the two fucking dirty APES patience.

At this point, it's anyone's guess. It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances may not be released to the public for weeks yet.

What do you mean? Please explain. Thanks.

What do you mean? Please explain. Thanks.

It's simple, they went jungle before the facts came out in both cases. What is sad is after the facts came out they still act like they do.

Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

0510%20miss%20mug%20shots.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

racismjacksonsharptonobamaracebaiterssettingamericaback.jpg

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

We all know that you cannot tell the difference between a cop that was hired to protect the honest law-abiding citizens and a thug criminal, that preys on the honest law-abiding citizen.
Criminal thugs that execute honest hard-working police officers.
Then again, that is all you liberals can do is hold up criminal thugs as "heroes".
Liberals and blacks riot when criminal thugs get killed resisting arrest and cheer when honest hard-working police officers are executed.
Liberals are a bunch of anti-American pukes!
Then again, what else is new!

Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

We all know that you cannot tell the difference between a cop that was hired to protect the honest law-abiding citizens and a thug criminal, that preys on the honest law-abiding citizen.
Then again, that is all you liberals can do is hold up criminal thugs as "heroes".
Liberals and blacks riot when criminal thugs get killed resisting arrest and cheer when honest hard-working police officers are executed.

FYI - I'm NOT a Liberal, nor am I a puke. Anything else?

--------------

This is a stupid assumption. Police are usually chasing criminals. Sometimes criminals get killed. But to shoot a cop is spitting in the face of the law.

And yes sometimes there are bad cops but not all cops are bad.

Shooting a cop is spitting in the face of every honest, law-abiding citizen. That would automatically disqualify Sonny Clark (honest, law-abiding).

Feel bad for the white officer and his family is he was racially pure. Jigs are jigs. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but never the jungle out of the monkey.

Third person arrested, Joanie Calloway. Look at their simian-like nostrils. They are clearly feral primates.
attachment.php

--------------

At LEAST you admit that you are anti-American.
As for being a PUKE, you have prove that ALREADY.

OK..., i got it now you are a "N"/LOVER, and defending these two "N"/APES for killing two cops, what "exact details and circumstances" are you wanting ?? they are guilty of FUCKING MURDER !!!

I had to edited your post because those words do not help your argument. They are criminals, period.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO BE EDITING MY POST ??

--------------

At LEAST you admit that you are anti-American.
As for being a PUKE, you have prove that ALREADY.

I've never admitted such pathetic nonsense. I'm 110% pro-America. And, calling me a puke is so damn immature and silly. Try being adult in these conversations. Thanks.

Fuck you.

:iagree: fuck him with a red hot iron fence post !! :lmao:
Very childish, silly, and pathetic. Your age? Very immature.... very.

i once thought you had a brain, but that assumption was wrong.., very WRONG, you are just another brainless liberfucktard. :up:

............................, :up_yours:
Immature and uncalled for. Your age? Why be childish and engage in name calling and personal attacks? Act adult, please.

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

Are you suggesting that criminals need to even the score?

Very silly. That's just a pathetic and ridiculous comment. It really doesn't merit a response. Want to try something intelligent and adult? No need to be childish and silly.

childish and silly, that is what you seem to me by ASSuming those two retarded APES are innocent until proven guilty.

FUCK YOU + :up_yours:

Fuck you.

:iagree: fuck him with a red hot iron fence post !! :lmao:
Very childish, silly, and pathetic. Your age? Very immature.... very.

i once thought you had a brain, but that assumption was wrong.., very WRONG, you are just another brainless liberfucktard. :up:

............................, :up_yours:
Immature and uncalled for. Your age? Why be childish and engage in name calling and personal attacks? Act adult, please.

:muahaha:

It's difficult being serious when dealing with idiots

Forum List

Back