Two Sixteen Year Olds Get Life In Prison For Murder Of A Transgender Person

Another example of why Transgenders need protection
They are murdered just because of who they are
they are hunted for sport.

i hate to blame the victim, but, they do bear a little responsibility to protect themselves.
The main cause of gender dysphoria likely is the GMO food and the pesticides and herbicides that are hormone based, that we inundate our food with.
that is also my theory. just the hormones pumped into cattle and chickens should be studied a bit more before we go off blaming the school teachers.

Exactly, as elementary school children know that murder is wrong and against the law. So I would think that they know what they did was wrong.
Of course they know. But their hate was too great. They hated the very idea that Brianna was determined to be who she wanted to be. That's why they killed her.

Disagree.

Take a life, forfeit a life.

If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to understand the ramifications of murdering a fellow human being.
Playing devil’s advocate a bit here. Does that mean a 16 year old is old enough to decide to have gender surgery?

Wrong.
Under 18, they can still live in a fantasy of movies, comic books, TV, propaganda, etc. and not know what reality is.
The reason the sentence may be appropriate is not the fact they murdered, but that it was so brutal, and how they intended to do more.
Same question to you. Does that mean you don’t believe people under 18 should be allowed to consent to gender surgery?

Ok, I guess it’s the opposite question.

Last edited:
Wrong.
We all know that in some circumstances, murder not only is right, but honorable.
The problem is not that they committed murder, but that it was senseless, undeserved, brutal, and a pattern of abuse they intended to continue.

Nope! Murder is never excusable, you're confusing it with self-defense.

The world is a better place with the removal of all three.

I wouldn't go that far. You shouldn't have to die just for being mentally ill.

Playing devil’s advocate a bit here. Does that mean a 16 year old is old enough to decide to have gender surgery?
My issue with gender surgery isn't with 16 year olds. If you're 16 and your parents agree... have whatever surgery you want.

My issue is with 13 and under.

Forum List

Back