Two Sixteen Year Olds Get Life In Prison For Murder Of A Transgender Person

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is all very tragic yes and I agree that although the victim was mentally ill I'm glad that justice is being served. However, why is it only when the victim is Transgender is that information disclosed?

This is all very tragic yes and I agree that although the victim was mentally ill I'm glad that justice is being served. However, why is it only when the victim is Transgender is that information disclosed?

ok, i understanhd the two young men who were just having a little fun with the faggot. things like that can get out of hand and should not mar the permanent records and stuff, but

how common can these transgender persons be? is this more than in the past? what can cause it?

Another example of why Transgenders need protection
They are murdered just because of who they are

If they had just castrated him, they’d be heroes of the woke.

They should get counseling not LWOP. No 16 year old understands permanent, life changing decisions.

ok, i understanhd the two young men who were just having a little fun with the faggot. things like that can get out of hand and should not mar the permanent records and stuff, but

how common can these transgender persons be? is this more than in the past? what can cause it?
What two young men?

If they had just castrated him, they’d be heroes of the woke.

They should get counseling not LWOP. No 16 year old understands permanent, life changing decisions.
Disagree.

Take a life, forfeit a life.

If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to understand the ramifications of murdering a fellow human being.

Disagree.

If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to understand the ramifications of murdering a fellow human being.

Exactly, as elementary school children know that murder is wrong and against the law. So I would think that they know what they did was wrong.

The main cause of gender dysphoria likely is the GMO food and the pesticides and herbicides that are hormone based, that we inundate our food with.

Exactly, as elementary school children know that murder is wrong and against the law. So I would think that they know what they did was wrong.

Wrong.
We all know that in some circumstances, murder not only is right, but honorable.
The problem is not that they committed murder, but that it was senseless, undeserved, brutal, and a pattern of abuse they intended to continue.

Disagree.

Wrong.
Under 18, they can still live in a fantasy of movies, comic books, TV, propaganda, etc. and not know what reality is.
The reason the sentence may be appropriate is not the fact they murdered, but that it was so brutal, and how they intended to do more.

When asshole collide...

Forum List

Back