Two shocker headlines today......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump ain't going to no black churches in Detroit and nobody likes Hillary!!
Hillary Clinton Disliked By A Record Number Of Americans, Survey Finds
It’s the worst view Americans have had for the former secretary of state in a quarter-century of public service.

The good news...both these lunatics are flawed candidates and their era of bs ends this nov. Either one will destroy this country for the next 4 years and after that, no more Trumps or Clintons ever in the political arena of politics, should we survive.

It’s the worst view Americans have had for the former secretary of state in a quarter-century of public service.

The good news...both these lunatics are flawed candidates and their era of bs ends this nov. Either one will destroy this country for the next 4 years and after that, no more Trumps or Clintons ever in the political arena of politics, should we survive.

you going to vote alice cooper then?

you going to vote alice cooper then?
I am...Since Pat Paulsen died...

Quotes
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.

All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian.

Assuming either the Left Wing or the Right Wing gained control of the country, it would probably fly around in circles.

What difference would it make if Trump went to a black church in Detroit?

Trump could get into a a ménage à trois with the meat puppet faggot and Reggie Love and bed wetters would still insist he's a racist and homophobic.

Forum List

Back